15. Intervention

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

"What's going on? Ravi?"

Cat asked, she had no idea why they were all sat there looking at her. Whatever it was Cat was worried at what was about to happen.

"Shouldn't it be us asking you what's going on Cat?" 

Hyuk said holding back tears. Cat still didn't get it and then Ravi took out a tape recorder and pressed the play button, it was a mix of what both Emily and Cat had both said to Cecily. Cat just stood there as it played she could hear everything her and Emily had said to Cecily in the tapes. Once it stopped she just looked at them all blankly like it was nothing. Hongbin looked at her and he asked Cat

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"It, It's not me on that tape."

"Cat don't you dare lie to us about this, that is clearly you on that tape we all know it is." 

Cat had nothing else to say after Hongbins last reply to her. She stood there shaking with pure anger just wanting to get  the heck out of there. 

"Cat sweetheart, please just hear me out okay, what is so bad about getting better?"

N asked her he just wanted to know why.

"If I get better I stay the disgusting pig that I always have been."

"But sweetheart you know that isn't what we see."

"But it's what I see N it's what I see."

Ravi just looked at her and said something that Cat really did not like.

"I didn't want to do this but I have no other choice now Cat you are never seeing Emily ever again."

"You can't tell me what to do Ravi."

"Yes I can Cat even more so now that we all know that you aren't really getting better at all. Sweetheart  Emily is not good for you, I won't let her take you down with her Cat I won't."

Cat then started looking round the room she held her hands on her head and started to talk.

"But you, you can't just take me away from Emily Ravi you just can't."

"Why Cat why?" N asked her things were taking a bit of a scary turn and he just wanted to make sure she was going to be okay.

"She's the only one who really understands me and what the Bulimia is like and you want to take her away from me, I can't let you, I won't let you."

Just then Leo stood up and walked into the main entrance followed a few seconds later by Cat, Leo was standing in front of the door so she couldn't get out, the others had also followed.

"Leo get away from the door please?"

"No."

"Leo."

"No Cat yo, you aren't leaving we need to get you help."

"LEO MOVE AWAY FROM THE DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

"No! Cat you are staying right here where we can take care of you."

Cat in a rage ran up to her room, Ken quickly followed her and her cries of not being able to see Emily anymore. When Cat got into her room she quickly found her suitcase and as she pulled it up to her bed and opened it just as she did that Ken and everyone else walked in to see her violently throwing all of her clothes into her suitcase with tears streaming down her face, they were all getting scared now.

"Cat, Cat, sweetheart what are you doing?"

"I'M LEAVING KEN FOR GOOD!"

"Cat, Cat please stop?" Hongbin asked her hoping she'd stop but no
joy she was still  throwing her clothes in and still really upset then Ravi stepped in. He had to say something and he had to say it now.

"Cat, come on, calm down please just calm down?" He begged her hoping that would get her to stop and calm down a little.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME RAVI WHY?"

She was clearly upset and Ravi got a hold of her and held onto her and then he said.

"I'm doing this because I love you, we all love you so much!"

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME IF YOU REALLY DID YOU WOULD LET ME SEE EMILY!"

"Cat I do love you that is why I am trying to help you to get away from Emily and to get better."

"BUT EMILY IS HELPING ME RAVI!"

"She's not Cat she's really not she is a lot sicker than you are and you and her will die if you don't get help."

"I DON'T NEED HELP!"

"YES YOU DO! Cat please, please just let us help you? Please that's all we are asking of you."

Cat finally gave in and her and Ravi sank to the floor as she cried he didn't dare let her go. She was still really upset at them all for finding out that she really wasn't getting any better. Ravi her hair and held onto her as she cried her tears of anger at them. It was dark outside and it had started to rain heavily Cat could see it out of her window she needed to get out of there and to Emily right away. Then she started to panic again like she had done in the hospital that day she screamed at Ravi to get the mirrors out of the room she was in. 

"Let me go."

"No."

"Ravi please let me go?"

"No Cat."

"Let me go Ravi, let me go, let me go."

Cat tried to break away from Ravi but he wasn't having it he stood his ground and didn't let her go. 

"Please Ravi let me go, please?"

"No, I will never let go because if I ever do the Bulimia has won and I am not going to let that happen."

Cat tried one last time to break free but Ravi was strong and kept a hold of Cat. She just sat there in his arms shaking and still crying a little. Leo moved the suitcase off of the bed and they were all just standing there over them both.

"Shall we leave you Ravi?" N asked not really sure what he could do to help now.

"Yeah, I think I need to stay with her tonight."

"Okay, sleep well."

"You too."

And with that all the other members left the room, Ravi and Cat stayed on the floor for another 15 minutes before they both got into her bed and just laid there together. Ravi had wrapped his arms around her and then he said to Cat.

"I'll make it all right."

"It can never be right."

"It can Cat, it can."

He kissed her head and then they both fell asleep.

Ken: We did it, we confronted Cat. 

Dav1dmal0ne: how did it go?

Ken: Not good.

Maryflower89: Really?

Angela45: How bad?

Ken: She tried to pack a suitcase to leave bad.

Soccer1972: That bad huh, Ken it's good that you all stepped in to help her now more than ever.

Dav1dmal0ne: Jeremy's right she's heading down a very dangerous path Ken.

Ken: I know I just wish we could of seen this sooner so it could of been stopped right away.

Maryflower89: Remember Ken bulimics can be very secretive and they can lie a lot too it's nobody's fault that this was hidden from all of you.

Angela45: We are all here for you Ken no matter what happens with Cat.

Ken: Thank you guys. 

Meanwhile Cat had woken up and took her phone out of her bra somewhere Ravi would never touch her. She made sure he was out cold and then sent a message to Emily.

"Emily I need to see you, we can sneak out and meet in the park tomorrow, everything's going to be okay Emily we don't have to not see one another anymore we can still be friends them all it's you and me forever."

Cat sent the message and waited then Emily replied.

"Ok, also we need to take care of Cecily for ratting us out to everyone the little !"

Cat then said to Emily.

"We'll think of something, this is the last message I'm sending you just incase Ravi wakes up and takes my phone, love you and I'll see you tomorrow."

Cat then hid the phone back in her bra and fell back asleep.

Back in the chatroom Ken was still talking to everyone.

Ken: You know what I miss? I miss Cat's bright eyes they were so beautiful it's like the Bulimia dimmed that light for a little while.

Dav1dmal0ne: It'll come back Ken, in time it will come back.

Ken: Really?

Dav1dmal0ne: Yes, once she is starting to properly recover then she'll become that person again, not fully though.

Angela45: Yes Bulimia changes people and although some aspects of the bulimia go away others will not and stay with the person forever. 

Ken: I never thought of that at all.

Maryflower89: It's okay you are still getting a grasp on the illness that Cat has right now, after a while you'll know things that you can pass on to others one day. I'm now a nurse at the eating disorders in patient unit in town.

Ken: I hope Cat doesn't have to go there.

Maryflower89: It might happen Ken and when it does I'll keep a eye on her for all of you.

Ken: Thanks Mary

-Hongbin has joined the chatroom-