20. For the best

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

As all the members were sat in the hospital all they could do was wait and just hope that Cat was okay. 

Ravi was sat in the waiting room he was the most scared right now he thought they would loose her to the bulimia. He looked up at the clock they had been there for a while and he just wanted to know that Cat was going to be okay. Just then A doctor walked out of the room, it was the same doctor who had first seen Cat when she had been coughing up the blood in the kitchen that day. Ravi stood up and the doctor noticed him and she went over to Ravi and she said to him.

"She's going to be okay."

Ravi breathed a sigh of relief Cat was still alive.

"Ravi she was very lucky indeed this could of killed her."

"I know, we have all been trying to help her get better at home but it's not working."

"Maybe it's time she went into the inpatient eating disorders unit?"

"Can we get her in there on such short notice?"

"I can make a call to them right now for you, if there is spaces they can take her in tonight."

"Thank you."

"Would you like to see her?"

"Yes please."

"Okay I'll take you in to see her, the thing in her nose is just to help her breathe a little."

"Okay."

And then the doctor took Ravi into the little side room to see Cat, when he walked in she was sleeping in the bed and hooked up to a drip to stay hydrated, she looked weak and that broke his heart to see her like that. Ravi sat by Cats side and held her hand, after 5 minutes she woke up. She saw Ravi sitting there and he the kissed her hand Cat couldn't smile she felt too weak to.

"Ravi." 

Cat somehow managed to say as her eyes opened and she realised where she was.

"I'm here."

He replied to her and he squeezed her hand a little so she felt safe, Cat saw that she had a drip in her and she sighed, it could be making her fat.

"I thought I'd lost you Cat."

Ravi said trying not to cry at all he needed to be strong for her.

"I'm still here."

Cat said she wanted Ravi to lay next to her but that wasn't going to be possible right now, just knowing he was with her helped out a bit. She wasn't scared at all hospital was not a new place for her to of been in. Then the doctor came back in and asked to speak to Ravi quickly.

"I'll be right back okay?"

"Okay Ravi."

Then he kissed Cats head and then left the room, Cat was just laying there wondering what was going on and why the doctor wanted to see Ravi so suddenly, Cat looked at the needle in her hand and she winced Cat really hated needles and wanted the doctor to take it out of her hand right away.

All of a sudden Ravi came back in the room and he walked over to the bed and sat on it so he could be close to Cat when he told her.

"Sweetheart, I, I have to tell you something okay?"

"What is it Ravi?"

He held her hand and as he kissed it he said.

"I had a talk with some doctors and we all think it's for the best that you go into a eating disorders unit to help you get better."

"What?"

"Cat we tried doing this at home and it wasn't working this is your best chance to really get better."

"Okay, when do I go there?"

"In a couple of hours."

Hearing this made Cat very anxious and she started to tremble a little, Ravi hated seeing her like this and he held Cat close to him for comfort. He didn't really know how she was feeling at that moment in time Ravi just hoped that she would be alright with going to the unit after what had happened earlier in the day. 

"Don't you want to go?"

"It's not that I, I'm scared."

"You have nothing to worry about okay, all of us promised to fight to the death for you and we meant it, the bulimia is not going to win, we are."

Ravi held her close to him as she cried a little bit more and then he remembered that he hadn't told the others yet, he waited until Cat had stopped crying and then he looked at her and said.

"I think I had better go and tell the others now okay?"

"Okay."

He kissed her forehead and left the room. He went into the relatives room where the others were all sitting and they all saw it was him they were worried about how she was doing or if she was even alive. Ravi just came out and said it to them all.

"She's going to be okay."

They all felt so glad that she would be alright now. But they all wondered what was going to happen next.

"You all need to come and see her one by one."

"Why Ravi?" Ken asked he got concerned about what Ravi had just said to them.

"In a couple of hours she is going into a eating disorders unit."

"She isn't coming home with us?"

"No Hyuk she is too sick and we can't take care of her at home anymore it's either this or she dies."

Then the seriousness of what was going on hit them all Cat had to go away and get help, they never even thought that it would come to this point of her going into a treatment centre to get better. Then Ken sent Angela a text about what was going on she was good at telling Ken the things he needed to know about bulimia and what they could all do to help her out, then he went in to see her. 

One by one they all went to see her Hongbin waited until last to go in and see her, when it was his turn he walked down to the room with Ravi and Hongbin went in they looked at each other and he went to the beside and hugged Cat.

"Sweetheart."

"Hongbin."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, scared."

"It'll be okay Cat."

"Will it?"

"Yes you are going to get better finally after so long."

"Yeah."

"Don't you want to get better?"

"It's not that it's just I wish it hadn't come to this."

"Maybe it had to though."

"Did it?"

"Yes, sometimes people have to hit rock bottom before they can get back on their feet again."

"Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me, we all promised that we would all to fight to the death for you though this and that is a promise we aren't breaking for anyone."

Cat tried to smile but it was not happening she still felt upset a little, Hongbin hugged her again then he had a idea. 

"Here take his."

He said taking off his necklace and putting it on her.

"Keep this so you have a piece of me with you at the hospital."

"Hongbin."

"Not a word okay, I want you to have this okay."

"Okay."

Then Ravi came back in, meanwhile Ken was in the hallway getting a drink when he heard a voice from down the hall he looked up and saw a woman he knew from her photos online.

"Angela."

"Ken."

They went over to each other Ken knew why she was here and he was glad it was her.

"It's great to meet you Angela."

"It's great to meet you too Ken, it's a that shame we are meeting under these circumstances."

"I'm glad it's you here I always hoped that you would be the person to come to her."

"I'm glad, I have to go with her in the Ambulance in a little while."

"Will she be okay?"

"Ken she is going to the place that she needs to be in right now."

"I know."

"It's time to get her, is Ravi here?"

"He is, just there."

Ken and Angela both walked down to see Ravi together before they took Cat. Ravi looked up and saw them both.

"Are you Angela?"

"I am Ravi."

"Ken told me about you, I'm so glad you are here."

"Is Cat in there."

"She is I'd better get Hongbin out of there he is just saying his goodbyes to her now."

"Okay."

Ravi went in and got Hongbin out of the room and then Angela went in to see Cat before they left, Ravi sat outside the door and so did the paramedics who were taking Cat to the unit to get better again. The medics went in and got Cat ready for the journey there, it took a couple of minutes but then Cat was wheeled out onto a bed and Angela let Ravi walk alongside the bed so he could hold Cats hand and keep her calm before she got in the ambulance. As they walked out of the hospital Cat got scared and started to cry again before they got in the Ambulance Ravi held Cat close to him and he said.

"I will not give up the fight until you are better again I promise."

"I love you Ravi."

"I love you too."

And then Cat and Angela were loaded into the ambulance and were driven off to the unit the others had also seen her leave. The car ride back was quiet, too quiet and when the car pulled up to the house none of them wanted to go inside but they knew they had too. They all went in and all went to their rooms it had been a long day except N, he went to Cats room. As N opened the door it felt awful not having her there with them all he went in and shut the door behind him quietly, N laid on Cats bed and as a tears rolled down his cheeks he said.

"I'll never stop fighting for you Cat."