16. Intervention aftermath

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

Ken: Hongbin?

Hongbin: Ken, you're on here?

Ken: I have been since the day we all found out.

Hongbin: Really?

Ken: Yeah.

Hongbin: Hakyeon is with me too.

Ken: Well this is awkward.

Dav1dmal0ne: It doesn't have to be Ken.

Ken: Really?

Dav1dmal0ne: Yeah we are all here for the same reasons we can all help you through this.

Hongbin: So you all know what has happened tonight then?

Angela45: Yes we do know.

Maryflower89: We do and we all understand what you are all going through right now.

Hongbin: You do?

Maryflower89: Yes someone we all love in our lives has had bulimia, my sister Jenna died because of her six year long battle with Bulimia, I miss her everyday but now I help others not only on here but in group therapy sessions outside of the city.

Angela45: And I am a nurse and councillor at the local eating disorders inpatient hospital here in the city. My son David had bulimia for four years, he is still in recovery but as his mother I will win over the bulimia.

Ken: See guys, this is why I come here because I can talk to others who understand what we as Cat's closest friends are going through.

Hongbin: That is great, Hakyeon is coming in to see you in a while. 

Ken: Okay

They all stayed on the chat room for a little while longer talking and then they decided to call it a night and then N went to see Ken.

"Hey." He said as Ken walked out of his room to go find him.

"Yeah?" Ken replied feeling a little bit uneasy but he knew he needed to talk with him. They went downstairs and sat on the couches.

"So you have been on that chat room for a while?"

"Yeah, I have been. I was just searching for information and support for us all as Cat's friends and I found the chatroom."

"Has it been helpful to be on there."

"It has been yes."

"What I am thinking is we should try and get Ravi on there to talk with everyone."

"I've been thinking that too maybe the others could help him a lot he needs it the most out of all of us."

"I know, we'll have to talk to him about it at some point soon."

Then they just sat there talking for a little while longer, Ken looked at the clock and saw that it was 1:30am and that they should probably go to sleep. Before they both went to bed they sat outside Cat's bedroom door and said a prayer for her. Then they both went to bed to get some well needed sleep after what happened at the intervention only a few hours beforehand. As Ken shut off his bedroom light he closed his eyes and he said a prayer for Cat.

"Father, it's me Ken. I know a lot of people come to you every day but please if you can help Cat get better again, she is my angel and I cannot bear to see her cursed with the bulimia anymore. Please help us help her that is all we ask of you." 

Meanwhile Hyuk was in his room crying he was really scared for Cat and hoped she would be okay and that she would start to get better as soon as possible, he wanted nothing more than to see her happy again. Just then Hyuk found the candy bar he had left in his room and he ate it, then he had a thought, at the same time Leo woke up and could hear the bathroom door shutting and then he heard the vomiting sound again, but it wasn't Cat so he got out of bed to investigate. Leo walked down the hall and saw the bathroom door was not locked, he took a deep breath and crept in, Leo looked on in horror as Hyuk stuck two fingers down his throat and vomited up some clear liquid.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Hyuk then looked round, he had been crying and then Leo knelt by his side.

"Why did you do this Hyuk why?"

"I,I wanted to be able to understand what Cat goes through."

"Hyuk we all do but this is not the way to do it okay."

"I know, I don't know how she does it, I feel awful and it hurt too."

"Come on lets not talk about this right now, but you do know I'll have to tell N hyung later okay?"

"Okay."

Then Leo took Hyuk back to his room and they both went back to sleep. The house was then really quiet until about 5am when Hongbin woke up, he was scared at how Cat was going to be and he just hopes that she wasn't still mad at them all for finding out about what was really going on between her and Emily all that time. Hongbin got dressed and as he did Ravi walked out of Cat's room.

"She's still asleep?"

"Yeah, for now."

"Where do we go from here?"

"I don't know we all have to sit down and talk about this."

"You're right we do need to talk."

"I just hope she sees that Emily is no good for her."

"We all do Ravi we all do."

They both went downstairs and had something to eat whilst they waited for the others to all wake up so they could all talk about where things now went from where they currently were. One by one they all came down, no sign of Cat though they all just assumed that she was still in her bed asleep. The room was quiet as they all ate, you really could cut the tension with a knife it was that highly emotional not just in the kitchen the entire house in fact.  

Once they had all eaten they all sat in the living room and then Hongbin went up to Cat's room to go and wake her up, she needed to be with them for this talk because it was about her and her recovery. The bulimia had a hold on Cat now and they were all seriously thinking about putting her into in patient treatment as soon as it was possible to get her in there so that she could get better again. 

"Lets see if this goes any better today."

Hyuk said feeling anxious about going back to the conversation they had all been having the previous night. Cat meant a lot to all of them and they just wanted to make sure that she was happy and healthy once more that is all any of them really asked for.

"She's had time to sleep so hopefully she'll be in a better frame of mind this morning."

N replied he was also scared as none of them knew what was about to happen with this talk they were all going to have. Just then Hongbin ran down the stairs, he looked terrified as he got back into the living room he looked at them all and said.

"Cat isn't in her room, she's run away."