10. Emily

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

The next day Cat was sat in a group session with girls with Bulimia like her who were being forced to get help by family members or friends. This was not where Cat wanted to be at all! The doctor walked in and the session quickly started.

"Good morning everybody, I hope you have all been doing well since the last session."

Cat just listened for the first few minutes and then the doctor said.

"For anyone who is new to the sessions we are all here to help you to get through your disorders and see why you all do this."

Cat wasn't too impressed she just wanted to be at home helping N clean the house. Then the girl from the other day openly said.

"What a load of crap! We are all just here because we got caught."

"Yes Emily we all know your opinion on the group sessions but as you know all too well you need to come here as part of your recovery."

"Whatever." Emily said, right away Cat liked her she said exactly what she thought and didn't care what anyone else thought about it, she was everything that Cat wasn't. Then the doctor looked at Cat and another girl who was also new and said. 

"Would either of you like to introduce yourselves?"

This was Cats big moment she looked at them all and then she said. 

"I'm Cat and honestly I really do not want to be here."

Emily looked at Cat she was really impressed with her and she saw that they could be great together. Then the doctor said 

"Well Cat we welcome you and just remember that you need to be here."

Then other girl introduced herself.

"I'm Cecily and I think I need to be here."

"Welcome Cecily we are all glad that you are here with us all."

Then the session continued on for another half a hour and then the time was up.

"Well everyone we all got a lot covered today lets all meet again in next week for another session."

And with that a few girls, and two of the boys there left the room to wait to be picked up Cat being one them, and Emily followed her.

"Hey Cat."

She turned round and there was Emily.

"I'm Emily."

"Hi."

They sat down on the benches and got to talking.

"How did you end up here then?"

"I got caught coughing up blood by 2 of my friends."

" really? How long had it been secret for?"

"Eighteen months."

"Wow that is impressive."

"Is it?"

"Yeah most girls get caught after 6 months or less."

"Thanks."

"You getting picked up?"

"Yeah by Ravi."

"Oh yeah I saw him with you the other day."

"He means well I just wish I hadn't been caught."

"It happens to the best of us, but I can help you."

"You can?"

"Yeah I can stick with me and you can trick people into thinking you've stopped."

"That's actually possible?"

"Of course it is are you in?"

"I'm in."

They smiled and then exchanged cell phone numbers and took a selca together. Cat was so happy to be friends with Emily now she had never wanted to stop and knowing that Emily knew ways to be more sneaky about it all was a comfort to Cat and she could just carry on with the Bulimia like she had never been caught in the first place.

"What's it like where you live?"

"It's okay, I am the only girl living with 6 guys so it can be tough at times but I manage."

"You live with six guys?"

"Yeah."

"Wow that's cool is Ravi one of them?"

"Yeah he is, I've known him since I was a baby."

"Life long friends that's awesome."

"It is."

And then Ravi walked in, he saw her sat there talking to Emily and as Cat looked over Emily's brother came to get her.

"Looks like our rides are here."

"They are."

"See you next week Emily."

"Will do."

Then Cat walked over to Ravi and he held her hand and they started talking as they walked out of the building together and back to the car to go home.

"Did it go okay?"

"I think so, it was only the first session though so I can't say for sure."

"Of course Cat, I saw you made a new friend today."

"Emily, she's been so kind to me, she says she'll help me get better."

Cat lied to Ravi she didn't want him to know the true intentions of the friendship, he would flip tables if he found out. 

"I'm glad to hear you found someone to help you sweetheart."

Cat smiled and the car pulled up to the house, N was waiting for them both at the door once they got inside Cat and N went into the living room and had a talk.

"I'm sorry I wasn't hear to help."

"Don't say sorry your recovery is more important than cleaning the house."

"Really?"

"Yes really, I've cleaned the house before."

"Yeah you have."

"Was the session alright?"

"Yeah for the first one it went okay."

"It'll get easier over time you know that?"

"I do."

They hugged and then Ravi came in with Cats bag.

"You have a message, it's probably Emily."

"Thanks Ravi."

"Who's Emily?" N asked curious about this.

"A girl I met at the session."

"She's going to help Cat get better."

N smiled he was happy to hear that she had someone who knew what she was going through too so she didn't just have to talk to the guys about it. Cat left them there and went up to her room to sort her bag out and see what Emily had sent her.

"It was great meeting you today."

Cat smiled and replied with.

"It was great meeting you too I can't wait for you to help me."

As she sat there reading a book Emily replied with.

"I can't wait to help you either just remember to delete all of your text messages so nobody suspects anything okay?"

"Will do."

Then Cat put her phone in her drawer and carried on reading her book until it was time to eat dinner, the guys really didn't enjoy meal times because they knew that Cat would just either purge it or exercise it off and there was nothing they could physically do to stop her from doing it at all.