19. Breaking point

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

Two days later and Cat was sat on her bed getting ready to go out, she missed the group session after Emily had died and she hated that the one person who really understood was no longer in her life. Cat ran down the stairs and as she put on her shoes Leo asked her.

"Cat where are you going?"

"Out."

She replied angrily as she shut the door and went into town alone. Ravi saw her leave too and he got a idea so he went to N and he asked him.

"Can you help me with something?"

Meanwhile Cat was in town just sitting on a bench on the corner of the main street when someone from the group came and sat next to her.

"Cat."

"Amy."

"We all missed you at session the other day."

"Well it was better that I wasn't there."

"Cat I, I know that it's hard."

"Do you though?"

"I do, I made a very close bond with someone in group sessions who died too."

"Who?"

"Her name was Karen Walters we were super close like you and Emily were."

"How did she?"

"Her heart gave out in the end."

"They think that's what happened to Emily too."

"Probably, you know that Emily had been unwell for a very long time right?"

"I did maybe if she hadn't been molested she would still be alive now Amy."

"Maybe but we can't say that for sure, look I have to go but take my number and we'll talk sometime okay?"

"Okay."

Amy put her number into Cats phone  and then she left Cat on the bench to go find her friends, Cat looked at her watch it was mid afternoon she decided that she should probably go home, before she left Cat brought two bags of potato chips and just looked at them all the way back, they were evil and they made her a pig but she knew she had to eat them and then bring them right back up again. Before Cat walked in the house she ate both bags quickly and then she walked in quickly took off her shoes and went up to her room. As she walked in there she saw Ravi standing near her bed and her bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She asked him, Ravi just looked at her and tipped out a binge box onto her bed, Cat wasn't impressed with that.

"So you're going through my stuff now?"

"Yes and with good reason."

"And what might that be then Ravi?"

"To save your life Cat."

"Well newsflash I don't need saving not by you or anyone else."

Then Cat walked over to her bathroom and Ravi stood in front of her cabinet.

"Okay Ravi you actually need to leave I need to be alone."

"No chance."

And then Ravi took the laxatives out of her cabinet and threw the bottles in the sink, Cat was getting even more angry now.

"Ravi leave!"

"No."

"Ravi I need to puke."

"Go right ahead Cat."

"GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM RIGHT NOW RAVI!"

"NO!"

"Fine!"

Cat said as she walked over to her bathtub and she looked at Ravi he was about to witness her purge.

"Don't you dare Cat."

"Is that how you talk to your fans?" 

Cat said as she turned the tap on she lifted up the toilet seat and purged up the potato chips as Ravi watched, he was shocked he had never seen her actually do it before but seeing her made it sink in that she needed serious help. As she flushed the vomit away Cat got wash and rinsed out her foul tasting mouth. Then she turned the bath tap off and as she was about to leave her bathroom Ravi took her arm and pulled her close to him.

"Cat this has to stop you are killing yourself why can't you see that?"

"Maybe it would be better if I was dead and out of your way."

Then Cat left and went back out, Ravi sank to the floor his heart was breaking. He didn't mean to get mad at her but he didn't know what else he could do to help her at home. Just then Ken came in and sat by his side.

"What happened Ravi?"

"I, I just saw her purge."

"Oh my god."

"What else can I do Ken Emily's death has changed everything and things are getting worse."

"What else can we do?"

"I don't know Ken I really don't know anymore, when she looks in the mirror all she sees is a pig, and I don't know what I can do to help her see that isn't what we all see."

"Maybe she needs to reach rock bottom to see that she needs help."

"Maybe but when will that be?"

"I don't know but when it does happen we'll all be there for her."

As they sat there on the floor Cat had gone back out and spent a lot of money on food to binge on, when she got back in she ran into her room and locked herself in the bathroom and began binging. She sat there for 35 minutes just eating and crying, then she heard a knock on the door.

"Cat, sweetheart what's wrong?"

It was N he hadn't seen her in a while and he was getting worried about her what was she doing in there? 

"Do you want Ravi?" He then asked her she didn't reply all she could do was cry and eat. N knew something was wrong and he went to get Ravi right away.

"N what's wrong?"

"Ravi you need to go to Cats room she's locked herself in the bathroom and I don't know why."

Ravi ran to her room and went to the bathroom door, he was scared as he knocked on the door and he said.

"Sweetheart, it's me what's going on?"

Cat stopped and then she unlocked the door, Ravi heard it and after taking a deep breath he opened the door to see Cat just sitting there looking at all of the food she had just binged on in that amount of time, she was shaking and as Ravi crouched down close to her she started to cry again.

"Oh Cat."

He said putting his arm around her then he and N both heard Cat say out loud the words they needed to hear for a long time.

"Oh god, Help me Ravi."

Finally she admitted that she needed help Ravi then held her close to him and he said.

"It's alright I'll help you, I promise."

"Please don't hate me?"

"Shhh."

Then Cat felt a pain in her chest and she started to gasp for air, what was going on. Ravi got worried and as she became limp he said to her.

"Cat, hang in there I'll get you help, N call a ambulance now." 

Cat just looked at Ravi as he held her there in his arms and comforted her until the ambulance got there to take her to the hospital.