17. The park

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

"She's what?"

Ken asked trying his hardest not to cry about this but it was easier said than done.

"Run away she left a note for you Ravi."

Hongbin said to the room and then he passed the note over to a very scared Ravi, he took the note and then he read it out loud to them all as Cat had asked him to do so on the front of the letter itself, the letter said

"Guys,

Please don't worry about me I am just going to go away for a couple of days, really I'll be fine I swear. I'll be home again real soon.

Cat."

Ravi's heart sank into the bottom of his stomach he knew that this was all a lie and he just needed to make just one phone call to prove that he was indeed right. Before he left the room Ravi said 

"I need to call someone pretty quick."

As Ravi left the room he then got out his cell phone and just as Ravi was about to look through all of his contacts to make this phone call Dan rang him, Ravi quickly awnsered.

"Dan."

"Ravi, is Emily at your place?"

"No why?"

"She's vanished she must of snuck out a few minutes ago."

"Cat did the exact same thing."

"You don't think?"

"That they are going to meet each other somewhere."

"Yes exactly."

"Okay what do we do now Dan?"

"I'm going to call the police."

"Okay I'll try and get a hold of Cat right away."

"Alright I'll keep you updated."

"I will too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

They both ended the call and Ravi went back to the others to update them. They all looked at him wondering who had just called him.

"That was Dan on the phone, Emily ran away too."

"What?" Hyuk said this scared them all to the core what was going to happen to them both now, at this point they all just wanted her home with them again where they could get her better. N then stood up and said.

"We should check her room she might of taken some things with her."

They all agreed and went up to Cats room to start looking, they had all promised to fight to the death for her and they weren't going to give up on Cat without a fight. As they looked round her room they found not a lot that could help them but when they were in there Hongbin went into her bathroom and opened the cabinet, his eyes grew wide as he saw in the cabinet was a little pharmacy of many brands of laxatives and diet pills.  

"Hey what did you fi..."

Ken said as he walked in and saw all the pills for himself, then he looked on the inside of the door and he saw the picture of a pig and she had written her name on it. They then really started to understand just how serious this was and that Cat really needed to be found as soon as possible before anything really bad happened to her or Emily. As they all kept looking Ravi got another phone call, he looked at the screen and his eyes got wider he picked it up right away.

"Cat, sweetheart."

"Ravi, I, I need you."

She was in floods of painful tears and she breathing heavily this really scared Ravi so he kept talking to her.

"Where are you?"

"The park at the other side of town please hurry Ravi."

"It's okay, I'm coming okay."

"Okay."

"Hang in there I will be with you soon I promise."

"Alright."

"I love you Cat."

"I love you too."

They both ended the call and then Ravi quickly said to everyone.

"I need to go she's at the park and she needs me right now."

"I'm coming with you."

Hongbin said he didn't want Ravi to face whatever was going on in the park by himself, Ravi had no issue with this and the pair both ran down the stairs and put their shoes on, there was no time to be waiting they just ran to the train station and got on the next train to the park. 

About 20 minutes later Ravi and Hongbin arrived at the park they could see police cars and ambulances all around, Ravi was terrified so he started running into the eerily quiet park. As he got to the public restrooms he saw Cat just standing there in a blanket and she was shaking a little bit, and then she looked up and Saw him and then she threw the blanket off of her and she started to run too, the hot tears came back right away as she and Ravi got closer to each other until eventually she was in Ravi's arms crying her eyes out.  

"It's alright I'm here now, I'm here."

Ravi said to Cat as he refused to let her go, he was still confused about the entire situation but he didn't really care Cat was safe and back with him again.

Back at the house everyone was feeling tense. No word from Hongbin or Ravi at this point and they were now starting to get worried that something bad had happened. 

- Hyuk was praying
- Leo was just sat there in silence
- N was pacing the room
- And Ken was bracing himself for the worst case scenario.

It was getting tense to breaking point in that room, and then N's phone rang, it was Ravi without hesitation he picked it up and then he just let Ravi start talking.

"We are with Cat now she's okay."

"Oh thank goodness, when are you bringing her home?"

Upon hearing that Cat was okay everyone breathed a sigh of relief and waited for what was to happen next.

"Not right now the police need to talk to her at the station."

"Why do the police want to talk to her Ravi?"

"Because, Emily is dead."

"What?!"

"Yeah the paramedics made it official Emily died at the park but they need to speak to Cat for a while about what happened."

"Okay, send her our love okay?"

"I will we are just about to go to the station now."

"Alright we'll see you soon."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

As the Call ended N knew he had to be the one to break the news to the others he wasn't looking forward to this one little bit, but as leader he knew he had no choice. He looked at them all sitting there and then Leo asked.

"Why do the police want to speak to her?"

N looked at them all and after taking a deep breath he said to them all something they thought that they would never hear.

"Emily died."

As he said that they all realised that what had happened to Emily could of happened to Cat and now more than ever they just wanted to be with her.