2. Almost caught

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

The next day Cat was on her exercise bike getting some extra work out time in. She was peddling hard and had music in. In the mirror she saw the door open and Leo walked in with a bottle of water for her, she stopped peddling took the headphones out and smiled at Leo as he passed her the water bottle.

"Thank you." 

Cat said taking a long drink of water Leo said to her.

"Anytime, just don't over do it what with your asthma and all." 

Leo cared about her a lot and his way of showing it was being partially strict with her, odd but it worked. Cat smiled and hugged Leo and then she said "I am done for now, is Ravi in?"

"I think so." Leo replied as Cat wiped the swear off of herself and got off the bike, she hugged Leo and went to find Ravi. She didn't have to look far for him as soon as there eyes met they both smiled at each other. 

"You had a good work out?"

"Yeah I did."

"You'd better shower Cat."

"I'd better I smell like a pig." 

She let the p word slip like it was nothing Ravi didn't really notice but he had known her for so long that he wouldn't take some things she said seriously at all Cat and Ravi knew when to joke about and this was one of those times. They giggled and then Cat went to shower after her workout, the guys had schedule that day so Cat would once again be home alone to do all the binging and purging that she wanted to do. While she showered Cat thought about what she had said, the smelling like a pig part what if she had said something else how would Ravi of reacted to that? Thank goodness she hadn't said that she thought to herself. The thought went to the back of her mind and then after a while she finished up in the shower once she was dressed she went downstairs and saw that Hyuk had left her a note saying.

"Don't worry about cooking us dinner manager is taking out tonight you deserve the rest."

She smiled and went back to her room and got out her secret box of binge food and once again went to town on it. It took about half a hour to feel full before she went to her bathroom to purge it all up like always did, Cat hid her secret box and just went and brought it all up. She had no idea Ken had come back to get something and that he had heard her throwing up. 

"Cat." He said knocking on the door, "!" Cat thought as she flushed away the evidence before going out to face him. As she got into the hallway Ken looked really worried about her.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah Ken I'm okay."

"Are you sure? I can get Ravi if you want?"

"I'll be okay Ken, thank you for worrying about me."

"Okay you get some rest okay?"

"I will."

The pair hugged and Cat went to bed long enough for her to hear Ken leave again before she got up and went out for a walk she needed to find a way to cover up what Ken had just witnessed, then Cat got a idea and went to the drugstore. She stayed out for what seemed like forever but when she finally did get home it was 11pm and she had planned out how she would get out of what Ken had heard. As soon as she got inside Ravi took her hand and walked her to somewhere they could talk.

"Are you okay? Ken told me he hears you throwing up do you need a doctor?"

Cat took a deep breath and she said.

"No Ravi I don't need a doctor what I need is your help."

"What's wrong?"

Ravi looked worried, Cat looked at the bag and knew what she was about to do to get out of this but she didn't even care about that she just didn't want Ravi finding out.

"I..I." She tried to speak but she started to cry instead, Ravi held her close to his heart and he said.

"Whatever it is we can get through this together okay."

"Okay."

"What's going on?"

Then Cat opened the bag and showed Ravi a pregnancy test. He again looked shocked that this could be what just made her so upset in the first place. 

"Sweetheart." He said as they both went upstairs so Cat could take the test. Ravi waited outside as she took it and once she had done it they sat on the floor together, Ravi wrapped his arms around her for comfort. It was a long wait but then the time came to look at the test Cat was anxious to do it but Ravi was there and by her side, as she picked it up he said to her, "It's okay I'm here." Then she looked at it and said "Not pregnant." They were both relieved and upon hearing that they hugged and then Ravi said.

"You look exhausted go to sleep okay I won't leave your side I promise."

"Okay." And then Ravi put her to bed and he waited for her to sleep so he could cuddle up with her for the night for security. As she fell asleep Cat could hear Ravi say "I'm right here." And then they both fell asleep knowing that everything was okay now. 

The next day Cat woke up and Ravi was gone, schedule again it was part of the idol life which Cat was more than used to now. She got out her diary and wrote.

"Ken almost caught me yesterday, I had to fake a pregnancy scare to avoid detection from Ravi. That was a close call I must be more careful not to get caught by anyone at all." 

Then she closed the book and put it away and took a large bag of potato chips out and she began to eat to de stress knowing that she'd be purging it all over again. Cat still saw a pig looking back at her in the mirror she was now a pregnancy scare liar and a pig what else could happen now, at this point Cat really didn't care. All she wanted was to forget it all and eat as much as possible. 

3 large bags of chips later Cat purged once again and knew for sure she was alone this time. As she rinsed out she felt weak and almost fell to the floor and hit her head. This was getting serious now and Ravi would find out at some point but for now Cat did her best to hide it from him for as long as she could do.