28. Home Again [end]

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

6 months later

----------------
 
Cat had now reached a level of being okay to go home to everyone. Of course this was going to be scary as all she had known those last six months was how to deal with the emotions and impact that the bulimia had on her life for so long. Yes she was scared but it was natural to feel like that the treatment centre had become a sanctuary for her and saying goodbye was not going to be easy.
 
The day was there it was time to go. Ravi was there and as Cat said goodbye to everyone he knew that this would not be easy for her a big adjustment but he had faith that Ken would be able to help her out and now that the book was finished he was looking for a publisher to get it out to the market. And then this was it time to go home, they got in the car and drove away from the centre.
 
"I'm so proud of you."
 
"You are?"
 
"Yeah, you are in a good place and the bulimia is under control."
 
"And it's going to stay that way too, you know with everything that has happened I am think I want to help others."
 
"That would be amazing especially coming from someone who has been through it too."
 
"Yeah, yeah it would be."
 
They cuddled up and just felt happy to be back together.
 
1 year later
------------
Ravi's book was a best seller and had won many awards for his frank and hopeful story of how someone can recover from bulimia and it helped a lot of people.
 
Cat became a public speaker and also along with Ken became an eating disorders counsellor for others who also struggled with an eating disorder. 
 
And as for VIXX, well they are still global superstars and also now push the message of eating disorder awareness and hope to their fans worldwide. 
 
I guess you can say that things all worked out for the best in the end.
 
---------------------
 
I am so sorry this took so long to complete life got a little complicated and it has been hard to keep up writing wise. Anyway on to my next story a twice based story all about family. Hope to see you all there.