11. Tips and Tricks

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

Two days later and Cat was on one of her "eat hardly anything at alll days where she did just that ate hardly anything and mainly stuck to drinking a lot of water. The members were out on schedule all day and Cat was jus texting Emily that day, Emily sent her a message saying.

"Ugh I hate my doctor, I am always there because my brother thinks it's for the best that I have regular check ups to see how I'm doing."

And then Cat replied to Emily's message with.

"Oh god that must be annoying I am gonna get so pissed at Ravi and the guys if they make me do that all the time."

Cat then put down her phone and did some yoga and some running on the treadmill for around 45 minutes or possibly more she wasn't 100% sure on that. What she did know is that she hated the mirror and what she saw in it. Hyuk had taken some of the covers off of them all to be washed so Cat found something else to put over them for the time being. Once her workout was done Cat saw Emily had replied to the last text message with.

"Ugh doctors want me to go back into in patient treatment, they can right off if they think for a split second that is happening."

Cat smiled and said.

"No way! That's bull. All I've ever heard about in patient care is not very good at all I really do not want to end up in there noooo way."

Then she got on with exercising and eating very little. If she did eat it would be purged right away, as she finished a workout she looked at her phone and saw that Emily replied to her.

"It is exactly that and worse, they want to fatten you up in there it's bloody disgusting, and the es in there who actually want help are just weak little . Hey do you want to meet up for a while?"

Cat jumped at the chance and then she replied with.

"Sure where you at?"

And Emily quickly replied to Cat with.

"Outside the bistro right before you get into the city."

Then Cat replied with.

"I'll be right there."

And then she got herself ready and then went to text Ravi to tell him where she would be.

"I might not be in when you get back, meeting up with Emily for a while. Love you."

Then Cat put on her shoes and left the house to go and meet her new friend Emily. 

Just then Ravi saw the text and smiled, he had no idea of Emily's real intentions he was just glad that Cat had a friend who wasn't one of them for a change. He put his phone away and then he went about the rest of his day running errands and trying to plan meals for Cat that she would want to keep down, he knew that might be unrealistic right now but he could at least try to do something about it. 

Meanwhile Cat and Emily had just met and went to a cafe and they both got a drink of water and they got to talking about where to go from here. 

"Are you ready for me to help you?"

"I am."

"Okay the first thing we need to do is get your friends thinking that you are doing okay."

"Okay how can we do that?"

"Hiding food and not just in pockets."

"You mean, in my mouth?"

"Yes it is possible."

"Wow, ca..can you show me?"

"Of course Cat. Also you need to talk to them all tonight and say a few clever things to make them think you are getting better."

"The term getting better is a load of garbage."

"I feel ya girl but it needs to be done so you can keep up with this to your hearts content."

"Thank you Emily."

"Hey don't worry about it at all, we were meant to be together as friends I can just feel it."

"Me too Emily me too."

The girls talked for the next hour or so about ways Cat could keep up her bulimia and not have to recover at all. They both looked at their phones and decided to go home again.

"Okay, remember what I told you to say to them all not just to Ravi okay you need all of them in the room."

"Okay I'll do that."

"That's my girl, kakao me when you get home okay?"

"Will do."

The pair hugged and went their separate ways. As Cat went home she had in her head everything she wanted to say to them all as told to her by Emily and she planned to stick to it. She saw the house and realised that this was it she had to tell them right away and make it sound convincing to them so they wouldn't suspect a thing. As she stepped inside the house she was greeted by Ravi.

"Cat, how was Emily?"

"She was good, can I talk to you all for a second?"

"Sure, hey guys Cat wants to talk to us."

They all gathered in the living room and Cat looked at them all and then she did exactly what Emily told her to do, she lied to them.

"I, I just want to say that I am sorry for all the pain and upset that my Bulimia has caused you all and I promise that I will do whatever it takes to get better with yours and Emily's help love and support."

Then Leo got up hugged Cat and then he said to her.

"Nothing about your illness can makes us love you less."

"He's right we are all here for you okay even if you relapse all of us will be here to pick you up off the floor and get right back on track." 

Hongbin added as he also stood up to hug her, one by one all of the members hugged Cat with smiles on thier faces and then Ravi stood up and looked at her.

"That was the first time you said that you have Bulimia."

"Yeah, it was."

"Now you have openly said it we can get you the help that you need now."

And then they hugged, Cat smiled and went up to her room and she messaged Emily right away with.

"I did it, they don't suspect a thing at all."

Then she put her phone down and took all of the food that she had hidden out of her clothes and put it in a bag ready to be thrown out in the morning when the guys had all gone to practice the next day. Then Cat looked at her phone and was very happy to see a reply from Emily Which said.

"Well done Cat I am so proud of you, now you can carry on like nothing is going on at all."

Cat smiled and replied with.

"I love you Emily."

And then Emily quickly replied back with.

"I love you too x x"

Then Cat put her phone down and sat on her bed to read.

Meanwhile Ken was online talking to the family and friends of people who are also bulimic in a support chat room, he typed out.

"Cat lied to us all today."

"Was it the whole, I'm sorry I'm bulimic and I'll do whatever I can to recover?"

"Yes that is it almost word for word."

"Ken this could be potentially dangerous okay you need to keep a very close eye on her now more than ever." 

"It might be easier said than done, and also I don't trust this Emily girl at all."

"You're right not to trust her Ken she could be helping Cat to carry on with her bulimia like it's no big deal at all."

As Ken read that he knew that this was even more serious than it was before and that Emily was more of a threat to Cat than anything else.