5. Red

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

"Ravi I need you to get to the hospital right away."

"Why what's happened?"

"It's Cat we found her coughing up blood."

"Wait WHAT?! Is she okay?"

"I don't know you need to get here right away."

Ravi was scared he and N ended the call right away and Ravi stopped everything and he started to run as fast as he could to the hospital. But how did this happen? Cat was fine when he left the house this morning what happened to make her cough up blood? As he Ran Ravi started to think back to what had happened that day. 

---------------------------

A few hours earlier

Cat was going to be alone for most of the day again, Five weeks had passed since Ravi had asked Cat what was wrong with her. He really didn't know what to do anymore, Ravi knew deep down something was wrong and it hurt him to know that she kept it a secret from him whatever it was. Before he left he hugged her tight and he said to her.

"If you need anything I'm only a phone call away okay?"

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too."

And then Ravi left the house not knowing what Cat was up to. Once he had gone Cat was up in her room but not binging yet, she was stood in front of her covered mirror debating weather to take off the cover, the pig might of gone away, or it might still be there. 

She took a deep breath and took off the blanket she covered it over with, the pig was still there. Cat felt awful just looking at herself and knowing that she was this quiet, reserved fat girl who never really did anything much with her life. She then grabbed hold of her body and very firmly squeezed it hard until it hurt it felt so disgusting to her. Cat quickly covered the mirror back up and sank to the floor in tears, the crying wasn't helping her at all then she looked around and listened out for any noise, Cat was alone so she went and got her binge box and started to eat her feelings like she had done many times before. 

Her heart hurt but she just kept eating anyway what was the point in even trying to be "normal" anymore. Once again she ran to the bathroom and purged until her stomach hurt. There was no shaking this time just a numbness like she felt nothing at all anymore. Cat cleared up all of her evidence and went on with her day.

Meanwhile Ravi was out and he was worrying about Cat a lot, he couldn't keep it at the back of his mind anymore he got out his phone and then he sent her a kakao talk message which said. 

"Cat I am begging you please tell me what is wrong? Me and all of the members love and care about you so much and knowing that you are hiding something from us is breaking our hearts. I know you are really scared right now but please my angel whatever is going on you can tell us, we won't be mad at you whatever it is I promise. Please let us all the way in Cat we are so worried about you.

Love
Ravi"

Then he sent the message to her and wiped away a tear he shed for her and walked into a coffee shop to get a drink.

N and Hyuk had just got home from a walk something they did whenever they had time to. Hyuk opened the door and could hear Cat coughing and crying at the same time. 

"Cat, are you okay?"

N said as they took their shoes off and stepped in the house, she was still coughing, it was coming from nearby Hyuk then went into the kitchen and found Cat sitting near the fridge coughing and holding a tissue.

"Hyung!" He cried out and N ran into the kitchen when he got there Hyuk was looking at her not sure what to do, then he moved her hand from her mough and they both saw the blood on the tissue.

"Oh my god."

Hyuk said, he was terrified what was going on? N quickly stepped into action sitting by Cats side and holding onto her then he said.

"Hyuk I need you to call a ambulance for her right away."

Then Hyuk ran to the phone and N just stayed with Cat holding onto her.

"N..no hospital, I'm okay N I'm oka..."

Cat said trying to get up but N wasn't having any of it.

"Shh shh shh, it's okay I've got you, I've got you."

Cat couldn't move N was not letting her go at all. Cat was scared she knew the doctors would now find out what she was doing to herself and tell Ravi and Cat didn't want that. Then the ambulance arrived, Cat was put on a stretcher and taken to a ambulance. Just as the stretcher left the house, Hongbin came home he looked so scared he ran up to the house and said.

"What's going on? Hyung?"

"She's coughed up some blood you and Hyuk follow the ambulance I'm going with her."

"Okay, does Ravi know?"

"Not yet we'll call him when we get to the hospital, I'll see you there okay?"

And then the ambulance doors closed and it drove off to the hospital. Hyuk and Hongbin followed and arrived a short while later. N found them and then he said.

"I'd better call Ravi and tell him what happened."

N got out his phone and called Ravi.

"Hyung is everything okay?"

"Ravi I need you to get to the hospital right away."

"Why what's happened?"

"It's Cat we found her coughing up blood."

"Wait WHAT?! Is she okay?"

"I don't know you need to get here right away."

The call ended and N sat down as they waited for Ravi to arrive. It wasn't too long Ravi ran the entire way there not stopping once, N saw him and walked out.

"Hyung, where is she? Is she okay?"

"Calm down, the doctors are looking after her okay."

"O, okay."

N took a very scared Ravi into the waiting room and they sat there for a while then a doctor came in. 

"Ravi."

"Yes."

"Come with me we need to talk."

Ravi was scared but he walked out with the doctor and then he saw her, sitting in a wheelchair looking very distant.

"She's stopped coughing up blood now."

"Why did this happen?"

"Well Ravi we have taken a good look at her and we can tell you now that she has bulimia."

"What? I knew something was wrong."

"Did she ever tell you?"

"No nothing at all."

"Well now you know I'm sorry it's like this."

"What can I do to help her doctor?"

"Try and get her to see a therapist to start off with and keep a close eye on what she does after eating."

"Okay, what happens if that doesn't help?"

"She will have to go to a treatment hospital to get better."

"Okay, thank you."

"You can go see her now."

"I think I'll tell the others first."

"Okay."

Then Ravi went back into the waiting room and the others all looked at him, Ravi looked scared they all got worried. 

"what is it?"

Hongbin asked him, Ravi stood there and then he took a deep breath and he said.

"Cat has bulimia."

"What?!" Hyuk said, he knew what it was but did not understand why it was happening to her. 

"I'm about to see her, hyung can you  come with me?" He asked N he wanted some backup going in there he didn't know what he would find.

"Okay, you two stay here." N said and he and Ravi went to the room to see her. They walked in and Cat was sitting there with the blank look on her face still, it wasn't something that neither Ravi or N had ever seen before. Ravi walked over to her and bent down in her wheelchair and held her hand.

"Sweetheart, we, we know you have bulimia."

Cat said nothing at all she didn't want this.

"Come on sweetheart talk to me, I can't help out if you don't talk to me."

Cat looked at Ravi and then looked at the mirror and saw the pig like always.

"Get it out?"

"Get what out?"

"The mirror Ravi get it out of here, get it out, get it out, GET IT OUT!"

She screamed as she got even more upset and N quickly covered the mirror up, Ravi pulled Cat into his arms and her cries got louder as she felt like this was game over now.

"It's okay, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here."

Ravi said holding her close to him as she cried, N then came and held Cats hand he really didn't know what else he could do now. Cats secret was out and they had to help get her well again no matter what it took.