25. Not again

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]


"Ravi it's Angela."

"Hey Angela what's up?"

Ravi said he was rather worried had something bad happened to Cat?

"I think you need to come down here Cat has had a anxiety attack."

"Anxiety, why?"

"I'll tell you when you get here okay."

"Okay I'll be right there."

"Okay thanks see you soon."

"And you."

They both ended the call and Ravi got out of the house as quick as he could to get to Cat. 

He didn't tell anyone else where he was going but he just didn't have the time to do so. 

As his car pulled up to the centre he parked and went inside where he saw that Angela was already waiting for him. As they saw each other they walked and talked about what had happened.

"What's going on Angela?"

"This morning Cats friend Amy was found dead in her room, from what we could assume happened is that she overdosed on her depression medication."

"And that's why Cat is in a bad way?"

"Yes the pair had got very close while they were both in here."

"Where is she?"

"In her room, nobody can calm her down."

"I can, she'll come round when she sees me I know she will."

Ravi said, his heart was breaking for her, this was the second close friend that Cat had made who had now died from their Bulimia in a short space of time. 

As they got closer to her room Ravi could here how upset Cat was as they got to the door the nurses looked up and Ravi walked in.

"Cat."

She spun around rather quickly, he could see the hurt in her eyes, Ravi then walked over to Cat and took her in his arms and she cried more tears.

"I'm here now, I'm right here."

Ravi said to her, she needed him a lot right now and Ravi knew that, the nurses and Angela all stood outside the room while Cat and Ravi had some much needed time together. 

Cat was heartbroken anyone she got close with died not too long after that, was she cursed? She sure did feel like she was at that time. Ravi sat her on the couch in her room and they talked a little, the crying had calmed down a bit but she was still really hurt.

"Why is this happening Ravi?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why does anyone I get close to lately ing die?!"

She stood up not even sure herself as to why she just did.

"Cat it's not your fault."

"But it feels like it."

"It isn't okay, Amy was unwell just like you are."

"Why did she have to go though?"

"Maybe it was just her time to go."

"It's just so unfair."

"I know sweetheart I know."

"I don't know how much more of this I can actually take now."

"What do you mean?"

"I just want to give up Ravi."

"No, you can't give up now we won't let you do it okay, you are brave and strong and you can get through this okay."

Then Ravi held her near his heart again and then Ken was standing in the door he had come in to watch Angela in a counselling session and he had been told about Amy as soon as he had got there. 

"Ken."

"Ravi."

He walked into the room and held Cats hand tightly, she needed all the support she could get right now. 

"Cat I got told about Amy."

"You did?"

"Yeah, I'll be here today if you need to talk to me okay?"

"Okay."

Ravi kissed her head and he then said to Cat.

"I'll be back in soon okay, will you be okay with Ken."

"Yeah I will be, love you."

"Love you more."

And then as Ravi left he saw Cat and Ken together hugging and starting to talk things through. 

He went home and as soon as he got through the door and the others all wondered where he had been the only places he had been going right now is to see Cat and then they were worried as Ken had also rushed out rather suddenly too. 

They all looked at him and then he said,

"I, I was just at the unit?"

"Why? Is something wrong with Cat?" 

Hongbin asked now they were really getting worried now. Ravi looked at them all and with a look of hurt in his eyes he said to the room.

"Amy was found dead in her room at the unit this morning."

The room went silent and nobody could believe it.

"Is that why Ken rushed out this morning?"

Leo asked.

"Yeah that's why he's there with Cat now keeping a close eye on her with Angela."

Ravi then said as they all sat there trying to process this all, a second person Cat had got close to through her battle with Bulimia had just died and the thought of it happening to her was in all of their minds they all knew that it could of been her found dead and not Amy. 

And the other thing they all thought of was this, how would this affect Cat on the inside and the outside.