26. Ameila5678

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

The next day and Cat was in a one on one session with her counsellor she couldn't sit down at all, she just couldn't do it. 

"Maybe people just shouldn't get close to me because they all die, first Emily and now Amy and then I find out from another person that Cecily died too, I must be a grim reaper or something like that."

"You know there was nothing that you could of said or done to stop Amy, Emily and Cecily from dying, they were all more unwell than you are."

"But there must of been something, anything that I could of said or done to stop this."

"Cat, this isn't your fault okay."

"Then why does it feel like it?"

"You've had a very big shock and you want to look for the perceived fault in you that could of caused it but there is none."

Cat just looked at her sitting there and then the counsellor said.

"Time's up now, I'll see you at your next session."

Then her supervisor came in to get her for lunch.

Meanwhile VIXX had just finished the comeback live stream for the new song "error." Ravi stopped for a moment and then he looked at a photo of Cat and him on his phone last year. Back when none of them had a clue about the bulimia she was smiling in the photo but was it a genuine one? N was going to visit her later that day so he had nothing to really worry about. Leo could see he was worried so he went and spoke to Ravi.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just hope that she's okay you know after.."

"Amy and Cecily?"

"Yeah, and knowing Cat she'll be blaming herself for it like she did when Emily died."

"It's not her fault though."

"I know it's just she always thinks that things are her fault even when they aren't."

"Really?"

"Yeah she's always done it I'm not even sure why she does but it happens."

"All I can say is that she's in the right place and is getting the help that she needs to get better."

"She is, thanks."

"For what?"

"Listening."

"Come on, we are all here for you never forget that okay?"

"I won't."

As they pulled up to the house N was off again to go to the unit to see Cat. Everyone else went inside and did their own thing, Ken went into the chatroom for the first time in a while, he just wanted to talk to everyone again.

Ken: Hi everyone

Soccer1972: Welcome back Ken

Angela45: Hi Ken

Maryflower89: Ken it's been a while, how is Cat doing?

Ken: Although it is still early days she is starting to get better.

Dav1dmal0ne: We all know about Amy and Cecily.

Ken: You do?

Soccer1972: Yeah our loved ones were aquatinted with them too.

Angela45: Everybody knows everybody and word gets round.

Ken: Cat took their deaths hard.

Soccer1972: Naturally she knew them both.

Ken: Yeah she's been getting a lot of support at the unit for it and hopefully it'll also help her in the long term.

Maryflower89: The unit is a lifesaver it really is they work wonders there they really do.

Ken: You're right Mary and also I am hoping to become a eating disorders counsellor too.

Angela45: yeah, Ken is a natural at it

Ameila5678 has logged in

Ken: Hi Amelia

Maryflower89: Ameila welcome.

Amelia5678: Hi, Is this the bulimics loved ones support room?

Soccer1972: It is indeed, what has brought you here today?

Amelia5678: My little sister just got diagnosed with bulimia today, she passed out in gym class and got taken to the hospital right away.

Ken: I'm so sorry to hear that what's her name?

Amelia5678: Thank you her name's Stacey, I am so worried she's only 14 years old.

Angela45: So young, I'm Angela a qualified eating disorders counsellor and Ken is training to become one also if you have any questions at all come to either of us.

Amelia5678: Thank you I am just so scared thinking about what damage she may of done to her body at her age.

Ken: It's always a worry but if she gets the correct help that she needs then recovery is possible, my really good friend Cat is in the local unit now undergoing bulimia treatment, she hasn't been there long but she is already making progress.

Amelia5678: How long had she?

Ken: 2 years maybe more we aren't too sure right now there are still things that she hasn't told us or her doctors yet. Bulimia is such a complex illness to understand it takes a while for the sufferer to open up to anyone about anything.

Amelia5678: Stacey is being really quiet about it too, I want to talk to her I really do but she just won't let me in no matter what I try.

Maryflower89: Like Ken said these things take time trust us she will talk to someone soon.

They all continued talking to Amelia and helping her start to understand the road ahead.

Meanwhile N was sitting in the unit's garden with Cat looking out at the lake and the beautiful swans gliding on it.

"You know that none of what happened is your fault at all right?"

"I do Hakyeon I just wish I could of stopped it all."

"You know you couldn't of stopped fate Cat if it was meant to happen then we have to try and accept that."

"The guilt isn't as bad now I know that they are free from the pain and that the bulimia isn't hurting them anymore."

"And soon you'll be well enough to come home again back to us."

"I will but that won't be for a while yet."

"I know, recovery takes time and we are here for you no matter how long it takes."

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me Cat."

Then they hugged and then they walked around the garden and looked at all the birds and everything that you usually take for granted in life and being there with N made Cat see that there was a life after Bulimia even if it took the rest of her life to be free from it she would do whatever it took to get back to some kind of recovery to get back home to everyone as quick as she could.