23. Two girls

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

Cat couldn't believe it, she had only seen Amy four days before at the bus stop and now she was in the unit too, she did not look good at all. All Cat could do was go with her supervision nurse somewhere to sit and take her mind off of purging for a while. They sat in the social room and the nurse started talking to Cat.

"Did you know that girl?"

"Yeah, that was Amy from my group sessions."

Cat was in total disbelief about the entire situation and why Amy was even there, she looked good the last time she had seen her.

"You seem shocked?"

"Yeah, I, I saw her on the day I got brought here we had a conversation at the bus stop and then we both exchanged cell phone numbers and both went back home again. She looked a lot better than me then."

"Well something must of happened to bring her in here."

"Do you think I'd be able to see her?"

"I'll have to ask your doctor in here first."

"Thank you."

Back at home Ken was reading up on things that he needed to know so that he could be a good counsellor to people with eating disorders, he was progressing really well in the material and Angela had a lot of belief in him. He had been working non stop for several hours now and Hongbin got worried so he made Ken some food.

"Hey."

He said placing the food down in front of Ken, he looked up and put his book down.

"Thanks."

Ken then said taking the food and starting to eat it.

"How's the reading going?"

"Good, I'll play a big role in Cats outpatient treatment once she comes home to us all again."

"That's great news and it'll be good having you to help her out."

"It will she is going to get better again."

"Will it take long?"

"It could be several months before she is home with us."

"Really that long?"

"Yeah she needs to be in a good place, not purging anymore and have any medication that she is put on under control before she is okay to come home."

"Medication?"

"Yes. Most eating disorder patients need medicated help at some point it's nothing to worry about it's what happens sometimes."

"Okay, thanks for being so great with all of this."

"Don't worry about it when I first found out she had bulimia I promised myself that I would do anything to help her out."

"That's great Ken."

"It is."

Back at the unit Cats doctor went to see her.

"Catherine."

"Doctor."

The doctor sat on the chair and Cat put her book down and then they had a quick talk.

"So I understand that you know Amy Parsons?"

"I do we were at the group therapy sessions together."

"I see, how did you feel when you saw her being admitted earlier?"

"Surprised I thought she was one of the stronger ones."

"Looks can be deceiving."

"They really can be."

"She has asked to see you."

"She did?"

"Yes and I am going to take you to see her."

"Thank you."

Cats supervision had just ended and then Cat and the doctor went to the room where Amy had been put to rest for a while.

"Now before you go in there the arm and leg restraints are for her own safety."

"Did something bad happen?"

"It did but you know I can't tell you right?"

"I know."

And then the doctor opened the door and Cat walked in, Amy was shackled down to the bed and she was just looking up at the ceiling, she was a totally different person from 4 days ago. Cat walked into the room and the door shut behind her, she took a deep breath and then Cat said.

"Amy."

Amy looked over at Cat but she couldn't smile Cat understood though she had felt that before. Then Cat went and sat on the chair by her side and held her hand.

"Cat, when did you get in here?"

"Four days ago."

"Was it bad?"

"I had some lung complications."

"That does sound bad."

"How did you get in here?"

"I went on a two day purging session  until I almost choked on my own vomit."

"Jeez Amy."

"I know, I know."

"That's why you're shackled down then?"

"Yeah, and I am a suicide risk too."

"You wouldn't though right?"

"It has crossed my mind a few times I won't lie."

"I'm starting to recover now."

"That's great Cat, really great I think this time I'll try and make a real go of recovering." 

"That's good Amy."

"It is, oh looks like the doc is back."

Then the door opened and the doctor had to take Cat back to her room again. The girls then said their goodbyes to each other and then Cat and her doctor left the room together. Cat was hopeful that Amy would fully recover with her it would be a lot easier for them to do it together.

Back at home Ravi had been sat by himself just writing and thinking of Cat and how she was doing in the unit recovering from the Bulimia. He took out his phone and looked at a picture of the two together and smiled he knew that she was in the best place for her right now.

"I love you."

He softly said before putting his phone away and he carried on writing.