24. Hyuk Visits

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

Three weeks later and everyone had visited Cat in the unit except for Hyuk that is.

He still felt kind of anxious going into the unit and seeing all the people in there who are more unwell than she had been. But now he really couldn't put it off anymore and today was the day he was going to see her since the first time she had been admitted to the unit, he was anxious about it so he went to talk to Hongbin before he went with Ravi to go and see her.

"Hongbin."

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"what's wrong?"

"I see Cat today and I don't know what to say or do."

"I didn't either the first time I went to the unit but once I laid my eyes on her it was a joy just to see her."

"Really?"

"Yeah she is slowly getting better now and you can really see it in her eyes now that she is doing so well."

"Thanks."

"Don't worry about it you'll be fine."

Hyuk smiled and then N called him for some help with something.

Meanwhile Ravi was getting ready to take Hyuk to the unit for the first time when all of a sudden Ken came up to see him with some good news about Cat.

"Ravi."

"Ken."

"Angela just called me."

"Really?"

"Yeah the doctors have taken Cats supervision after eating down by 2 hours now."

"That's great news."

"It is she is starting to get better but it will still take a while and there is a chance that she could relapse at any time."

"I know we just need to keep a real close eye on her once she comes home to us again."

"Yeah and as I'll be overseeing her outpatient treatment at home I'll do my best to make sure that she is doing okay."

"Thank you."

"Don't worry about it Ravi, the most important thing right now is her recovery."

"Will it be a full one?"

"Maybe, it depends on the person some do fully recover and others will struggle with it for the rest of their lives."

"I hope Cat can fully recover."

"We all do but be prepared for at least one relapse."

"I will, have you seen Hyuk I'm taking him to see her?"

"He just went to his room."

"Okay thanks."

And then Ravi went and found Hyuk to take him to see Cat. The car ride there was very quiet it was very obvious that Hyuk was very anxious about all of this but he had to it up and be there for her. 

As the car pulled into the centre there really was no going back on this now. The walk down the the visiting room was the worst for Hyuk he could see many girls and boys all there for the same reason as Cat they all had eating disorders and needed some pretty serious help to get better.

And then they arrived at the visitor room and there Cat was still under her after meal supervision but she looked a lot better than she had been she really did and then all of Hyuk's worries just faded away. 

Then Cat looked up and saw him she smiled and then Ravi left them to it. Hyuk walked into the room and sat down with Cat and they held hands.

"Sweetheart."

"Hyukie."

"I made it here."

"You did."

"I'm so glad to see you."

"Me too, look I'm sorry you did what you did to see how it felt for m."

"Don't apologise okay, I know I did something pretty drastic in hopes to understand your pain but it wasn't the best thing for me to be doing."

"You, aren't mad at me?"

"How could I ever be mad at you Cat? You mean the world to us and all we want is for you to be happy."

Then they hugged and sat there talking for a little longer before Ravi came to get Hyuk to take him home again. Before they left Ravi said to Cat.

"I'll be back to see you on Friday okay?"

"Okay love you."

"Love you too Cat."

"Always have always will."

"For now and forever."

And then they left and made the ride back home again. It felt a lot better on the way back from the unit and when they got home Hyuk seemed a lot happier and of course the others could really see it. 

Hyuk then went straight up to his room, his laptop and he opened a new word document he sat there just typing for two hours straight before he saved what he had written, turned off his laptop, got up and then went down to join the others in the kitchen for lunch.

After lunch everyone was doing their own thing they had some much needed down time before they went into the studio to work on the long awaited next VIXX comeback. As N was recording some vocals Hongbin was sat outside looking at his phone and all he had in his photos was pictures of Cat and in a way they helped him get through the days when he missed her. Hongbin knew that sometime soon Cat would be home with them all again and they wouldn't be apart from her anymore. Yes she still needed to recover first but for now Hongbin held onto the hope that the bulimia wouldn't make a return after she came home to them again.