21. Confessions and supervision

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

The next morning the feeling in the house was not the best but they all had to get on with things, and with Angela making a visit to the house that day to talk to them all they had to open some wounds and share some secrets so that they could all help each other help Cat get better. 

It was about 10:30am when Angela arrived to the house and they all sat in the living room to start the talk. It was rather quiet at first but then Hongbin asked.

"what are we supposed to be doing exactly?"

"Well this is a good time for you all to talk about things and how you are all feeling about the current situation."

"I hate that Cat isn't here with us right now." 

Leo said looking at Hyuk wondering if he would open up about what he had done not too long ago. 

"I don't like her not being here either Leo but Cat has gone into the eating disorders unit so that she can get better from her illness."

Ken said, he had become very knowledgeable about Bulimia and why things had to happen for Cats own good. 

Angela was impressed at how much Ken now knew and she saw great potential in him to become a bulimia councillor like she currently was. Hyuk was looking rather sad, he was thinking back to the night when he tried purging himself and how Leo had caught him doing it. 

"I,I have something to say."

Hyuk then said to the entire room, they all looked at him and then N said to him.     

"Take your time."

That made Hyuk feel more at ease and he sat there kind of anxious but he knew that he had to tell them all what happened that night.

"One night, while you all slept, I, I, I wanted to understand what Cat has been doing to herself and how it made her feel so I, I did it. I made myself vomit, Leo hyung Caught me doing it, I have felt so bad about doing it ever since that night it felt awful, I wanted to say sooner but I just could 't and now you are all going to be angry at me."

They were all shocked that Hyuk had done that and anger was the last thing on their minds right now. 

"Oh my god Hyuk." N said as leader he felt so bad for not knowing that Hyuk had tried this himself. Hongbin was speechless and was struggling to find the words to say to Hyuk right now. Ken could clearly see that Hyuk's confession could of been a cry for help more than anything else.

"Why Hyuk?"

He asked him he hoped to get a reply from him about why he had done it. 

"I, I wanted to know what Cat was going through."

"Is that the main reason?"

"Yes Angela."

"I don't think it is, I also think you did it because you don't know how to control how Cats Bulimia has affected you, I can see it in your eyes that is has really had some kind of impact on you to get to the point of where you did it yourself Hyuk."

Ken then said and they all knew that he was right the Bulimia had affected them all and in various ways some good and some not so good. A tear rolled down Hyuk's cheek and then N went to him and he said.

"It's alright Hyuk we can help you through this whatever affect it has had on you we'll help okay."

"Okay Hyung."

Then N and Hyuk sat down and then they had a long talk about what to do while Cat was in the unit getting better.

Meanwhile at the unit Cat had just eaten a meal with all of the calories counted out to the exact number that she would need to keep going until the next meal and she now had a nurse supervising her so that she didn't purge in any way at all. Cat didn't like it but it's what she needed to do to get better again. 

There was still a small voice in the back of Cats head telling her that she should try and find a way to do it and this was scaring her a little and the nurse could see it.

"Lets find you something to do."

Cat just looked at her and the nurse could see the fear in her eyes and she just kept talking to Cat to keep her calm. 

"The voices telling you that you have to purge will go away in time."

"They do?"

"Yes, I used to hear them too."

"You mean?"

"I had bulimia myself so I mean it when I say that I understand what you are going through."

Cat all of a sudden didn't feel so alone anymore she was in a room with someone who had now fully recovered from Bulimia and that made her feel okay, yes she was still a little bit scared but she knew that Ravi would be allowed to visit her soon enough.

Back at the house Angela and Ravi went into Cats room to search for any more food and laxatives that she may of hidden around her bedroom.

"The goal is to find it all so that when she does come home she won't have the temptation to start hiding binge foods from you anymore okay?"

"Okay I just hope we can find it all."

"I'm sure we will Ravi."

And then they started to look, meanwhile Angela had given Ken the task of talking to Hyuk one on one about his feelings.

"In your own time Hyuk okay?"

"O,okay."

Hyuk was nervous about talking but he was talking to Ken and he knew that he could trust Ken as he knew a lot about Bulimia now.

"I, I just miss the girl Cat once was you know. When we found out about the bulimia it was like she was not the same any more and I knew that I couldn't get her back to who I knew again no matter what I did Cat sees a ugly pig when she looks at herself in any mirror. But she's not a ugly pig Ken, Cat is so beautiful and funny and caring and kind and it's like the Bulimia took all of that away from her never to be able to return again."

Ken wasn't too surprised at what Hyuk was saying he used to think it too.

"We all miss who she was but now she is at the unit she can start to get better and over time she'll come back to us. Yes the Bulimia will have changed her as a person in ways but she will still be our beautiful, kind, funny girl who brings so much color and joy into all of our lives."

Hyuk felt good hearing Ken say that he was glad to now let his feelings out in the open and not hiding them anymore. 

Then Angela and Ravi came downstairs with all the food Cat had left in all of her hiding places  around her bedroom and bathroom. It was a lot and they were all very surprised at the amount she had been hiding from them all. Before Angela left to go back to the unit she said.

"Ravi you can come for your first visit in a couple of days."

"Okay, is that so she can be settled in to the unit."

"Mainly and Ken I hope to get you into some eating disorder counselling classes you have some real potential."

"I do?"

"You really do."

And then Angela left and they were all left there again to sit and think of Cat and how they could all help her now.

Back at the unit Cat was still under supervision and as she sat there she had Hongbin's necklace tucked away in her pocket and she held onto it for comfort and she felt like he really was there in the room with her. 

She knew this was going to be a long road to recovery but in time she would be fully recovered again.