1. Small portion

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

Radio on
Tap on
fingers ready

Cat was home alone and about to purge what she had eaten for the 3rd time that day. She made 100% sure nobody was home and then went into her bathroom and purged all 3 large pancakes with syrup that she had eaten not too long prior to that. She had always had body image issues and had kept them secret for a very long time even from Ravi, her life long friend. She had been living with him for the past 2 years now and he still had no idea what she had been doing. 

The first time she had ever done it Cat felt awful afterwards, but these days she really didn't care. As the last of the pancakes came out of her system she kneeled there for a second and then flushed away the evidence of what she had just done to herself yet again. Cat was a shy girl who never really fit in anywhere and didn't have many friends at all Ravi was the closest friend she ever had in life, he was always there for her, so why didn't he know that she made herself sick or take up to 30 laxatives after every single meal because she was so unhappy with more than just how she looked but it did contribute to this. 

Afterward she got up and looked at herself in the mirror, and all she saw was the same as yesterday, a pig looking back at her. She rinsed with warm water and then went to bed for a post purge nap, sometimes making herself vomit after eating really tired her out. As she laid there in her bed the guilt set in a little and she began to cry, Cat cried until she fell asleep. 

Two hours later she woke up to a voice she always loved to hear.

"Cat we're back."

Ravi, her life long friend he always made her smile. Cat jumped out of bed and went to go and see him right away. She went downstairs and found him right away.

"Hey you."

"Hey!"

the pair hugged and sat down for a talk.

"I really missed you today."

"Awh I missed you too, how was schedule?"

"Packed, now VIXX is getting bigger as a group we have a lot more to do schedule wise."

"True, I managed to clean up today "

"Thank you for doing it."

"You don't need to thank me Ravi I like cleaning up."

Then N came in and said.

"Today has been so long."

"Are you guys hungry? I could cook you all something?"

"Really?"

"Yes N that is why I'm here to cook and clean."

"And to keep us all company." Hyuk said walking in and giving Cat a big hug. Cat smiled and then she said.

"Go rest you guys I'll fix you all something up."

"Thank you." Ravi said hugging her and they all left the kitchen. The food Cat made for them was delicious and they ate every last bit of it, Hongbin Noticed Catherine had smaller portions than anyone else and decided to ask her about it.

"Hey Cat?"

"Yeah."

"I noticed that your portions were a lot smaller than ours today."

"Yeah, I had a big lunch today."

"Okay, as long as you are okay I'm happy."

"Hongbin I am fantastic you guys make me so happy."

He smiled and Hugged Cat then they heard N saying.

"Are we all ready for dance practice guys?" 

Hongbin hugged Cat and with that they all left to go to rehearsal for the next 4 hours or more. This left Cat home alone again once the coast was clear she went straight to the bathroom to purge dinner back up again. She had to do it all she saw was the pig looking back at her in the mirror and she was so disgusted with herself and this was her punishment for even getting this way at all. As she rinsed out there was no regret about what she had done at all in a way she was glad she had purged this time. She went into her room and wrote in her journal.

"Just purged dinner again, it felt good. Some of my hair fell out today wasn't expecting that to happen at all but it wasn't even that much hair that fell out in the first place anyway. Ravi made me smile today, I am nothing without him in my life he is so kind and caring. Hmm maybe I need a laxative to clear out anything that I missed from my purge."

Then she put the book back in her bedside table and took 5 laxatives just to be on the safe side.