4. Dizzy spell

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

Another three weeks go by without Ravi asking any questions he didn't know what he could do. If Cat was in real trouble she'd ask him for help. For now he had to put his worries to the back of his mind and get on with things. Promotions had just ended and the members got a little break before getting back to work on the overseas promotions that they had planned. 

Cat had taken 30 laxatives the day before and spent most of the night in pain before it went away at around 2am and she finally fell asleep when the pain finally went away. She woke up and got dressed, her mirror was covered up with a blanket so that she couldn't see the pig looking back at her like it always did. She heard Ravi call her so she walked downstairs and found him in the living room. 

"Ravi."

"Hey sweetheart."

He said with a smile on his face, Cat went and sat next to him. She was still a little tired and Ravi could see that. 

"Rough night?"

"Yeah."

He held her hand.

"Get lots of rest today okay?"

"Okay."

Cat smiled and Ravi hugged her then it was off to the company building for dance practice, again this left Cat alone with not a lot to do. She looked in her cabinet and saw she was low on laxatives, so the first thing she did was go out and get some more for when she didn't feel like vomiting, she was out for four hours in total yet again Cat had lost track of time so she made her way back home again.

When she came home the guys were back and she had a lot of pills on her, it did look very suspicious she quickly went upstairs and put them all away. While in her room Cat saw that she had a bit of laundry to get done so she took that downstairs and put it in the washing machine. Cat took her washing basket back to her room and put it back in the corner where it always was. She then went downstairs again to see everyone, as she got down there Cat started to feel dizzy and held out her hands to the wall for extra support as she did Hongbin was there and manages to get a hold of her.

"Woah, Cat."

He said looking really worried about her, he had never seen her look so unwell before.

"Sweetheart you look exhausted go back to bed okay."

"O..ok." 

Cat said she started to make her way back to her room and then she got another dizzy spell, luckily Hongbin was following her and got hold of her again and took her back up to her room. As he helped her into bed he noticed how weak she had become and he wanted to ask her but he wasn't sure how to. 

"Sleep well." He said kissing her head and going downstairs to tell Ravi what had just happened. Hongbin was scared but he knew that he had to tell Ravi what was going on with her it wouldn't be right to keep him out of the picture on this. As he got downstairs Hongbin saw Ravi and then he said.

"Ravi I need to talk to you."

"Sure what's up?"

"It's about Cat."

"What's happened?"

The pair sat down and Hongbin although he was cautious about doing this just came out and said it.

"Cat almost collapsed in the hallway."

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah I caught her before she hit the floor and took her back up to bed."

"Thank you for doing that."

"I'd do anything for her Ravi you know I would."

"You all would, I know she's been tired lately but something is going on and she isn't telling me."

"Maybe she isn't ready to tell you."

"That could be it I just want to be 100% sure on this."

"We all do."

"I think when we are home someone has to check in on her every so often so that we know she's alright."

"That sounds like a good idea."

"I don't know what else I can do Hongbin I really don't she won't talk to me about this."

"It'll be okay Ravi whatever is going on with her it'll be okay."

Then they just sat their wondering what was really going on in Cats world, everyone knew she was feeling sleepy but this was getting to the point where she could of hurt herself if Hongbin hadn't been there to catch her. Ravi decided to go into her room to check on her. As he walked up the stairs he was nervous as to what he might find, he needn't of worried though when he did go in there Cat was sleeping. He breathed a sigh of relief and he laid down next to her until she woke up from her sleep. 

"R, Ravi."

Cat said opening her eyes after 2 hours of sleep. She felt more rested now but she knew something was up if Ravi was there watching over her.

"Hongbin told me."

"Oh."

Cat looked down at her bed then she looked back up at Ravi.

"What's wrong? Please tell me? I just want to help that's all."

"Nothing is wrong."

"I don't believe you Cat."

"Well you'll have to because I'm okay I promise."

"I know you aren't."

"Ravi."

"Cat please don't shut me out please? Whatever it is I can help."

"There is nothing going on Ravi, I have just over done it and got a bit tired that's all."

"Promise?"

"100% promise."

"I don't know if I believe you still but I know you aren't ready to talk, I'll be here when you are okay?"

"Thank you."

Then Ravi left Cat and went back downstairs, he was more worried about her now more than he ever had been in the past. He saw N and Ravi sat next to him.

"Is she okay?"

"I don't know, she won't talk to me, I really don't know what to do about it anymore hyung."

"Hey, things will be okay she'll probably talk to you soon you know how shy she can be at times."

"Yeah I know. I just want her to be okay."

"We all do, we know what she means to you."

"Thanks."

"Don't worry about it."

Back in her room Cat was binging yet again and crying as she did, why was Ravi asking questions she really did not want him to know a thing about what was going on it would just hurt him. Then that feeling came back, she ran to her bathroom and purged everything back up, it was different this time she was violently shaking afterward. She flushed away the evidence and sat on the floor for a little while hoping that she would calm down eventually. Was this Cats breaking point? Would she have to tell Ravi everything?