14. Time's up

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]


Ken was restless, it was 1am and he couldn't sleep at all, he was scared that Cat might die in the night. He listened out for her just incase anything bad did happen but nothing  at all. He looked at a picture of her that he had on his phone and then he finally went to sleep.

Cat was anxious it had been about 2 weeks since Cecily had found out about what they were doing and they assumed that she had said nothing to anyone at all. What if she tried to blackmail the girls at all? That was a even scarier thought in her mind right now. Cat put it to the very back of her mind and then she went to sleep hoping that nothing would be done about it on Cecily's part.

A few hours later and everyone was awake, Cat didn't join them for breakfast that morning, she was just in her room getting ready for the day, she was going to see Emily again and she was happy, group session was the next day so they had time to plan things out if anyone asked any questions at all. Just as she was about to Leave Hyuk stopped her.

"Have a good day."

"Thanks you too."

"Oh, Cat."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Hyuk."

And then she left, he was worried that something could happen to her and that he wouldn't be there to help her out at all. Hyuk then went to the kitchen and sat at the table again, he just sat there in silence and not sure what to do with himself at all. 

Meanwhile Cat and Emily had met up and were sat in the park just talking about things.

"Do you think Cecily blabbed to anyone?"

"I hope not, Cat if she does we'll be split up and not able to see each other anymore."

"No, Emily that won't happen trust me it won't."

"I know we just need to be extra careful."

"we do, come on lets go."

Cat and Emily held hands and went to the park to look at all the guys even though they both knew they were hideous and nobody would ever want them as girlfriends. It was a hot day so the girls restricted themselves to just water and nothing else, and if either of them did eat they knew what to do anyway.

Meanwhile Ravi was at the Psychiatrists office she had called him in over some concerns about Cat. He was worried but he knew that he couldn't just not go he had to be there for her. 

"Ravi I called you here because I am rather concerned about Cat."

"We all are."

"She has made friends with this girl called Emily Brown and I feel like the friendship has become dangerous."


"Has it?"

"Yes Emily is a long time bulimia 
sufferer, she's been one of my patients for 8 and a half years now and the fact that she is friends with Cat is worrying." 

"What can we do to help them both? I just want Cat to be okay."

"We all do, I know another patient Cecily Goode, who will be willing to get a tape recording from either of the girls in secret."

"Like a wire on her?"

"Yes, but Ravi remember that it is for Cat and Emily's wellbeing and happiness now that we find out what is really going on with them both."

"Okay when can Cecily go and find them?"

"Right now she's in the other room waiting."

"Okay I am ready to do whatever it takes to get Cat better again."

"Alright we'll send her now, both you and Emily's brother Daniel will be called in later to hear the tape back."

"Okay thank you."

Back at the park Cat and Emily were now sitting in the shade as it was a rather hot day and they had huge bottles of water to keep them both going. It had been a great day and then Emily looked at her watch and saw that she had to get home.

"Damn Dan will be wondering where I am."

"Okay, I have to meet up with Ken in a while too."

"See you in session tomorrow."

"Okay love you Em."

"Love you more."

The girls hugged and Emily left the park and Cat was on her own. She looked around and then she saw Cecily walking over to her. Cat didn't leave though, she just sat there as Cecily sat down next to her and then Cecily started talking.

"Cat about the other day."

"What about it?"

"I'm sorry for that, I know I deserved what Emily did to me."

"Look Cecily we just want everyone to let us get on with it."

"But Cat."

"What?"

"I want in."

"What?"

"I want to do what you and Emily are doing, I hate the sessions."

"Me and Emily are only the 2 of us and nobody else." 

"Cat please I'm begging you I really don't want to get better."

"Okay I'll talk to Emily about it but remember that once you join us in this you can't back out, you are in this until you die from any of the complications any of us could have."

"Okay thanks Cat."

"Just remember not to say a word of this to anyone at all."

"I won't I promise." 

Then Cat saw Ken walking over and she just looked at Cecily and she got up and went to go hug Ken. As they walked off Cat held onto Kens hand, she hadn't done that in a while Ken liked it, he felt like the girl she once was was finally coming back to them all again.

Meanwhile Ravi and Dan were both at the psychiatrists office together, Cecily had come back and given the psychiatrist the tapes of Cat and Emily talking.

"Cecily got the tapes, shall we play them."

"Okay."

Ravi said very anxiously he didn't want this to be true but if it was he would have no idea what to do. And then the psychiatrist pressed play.

Meanwhile Cat and Ken were back at the house and just sat there talking to each other something they hadn't done in a while.

"I'm so glad to see you so happy Cat."

"The sunshine helps a lot."

"Does it?"

"Yeah I like being in the sun sometimes."

"That's good."

Then the house phone rang and Ken picked it up. Then he went over to Cat with the phone and said.

"It's Ravi he wants to talk to you."

"Oh, okay."

She took the phone from Ken.

"Hey sweetheart."

"Ravi, is everything okay?"

"Yeah I just need you to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"Can you go and get some band aids from the drugstore in town for us?"

"Sure, are we all out?"

"Yeah we are."

"Okay I'll get right on that."

"Thanks, see you later."

"Love you Ravi."

"Love you too Cat."

They both ended the call and Cat got ready to leave again. 

"I have to get some things for Ravi I won't be too long."

"Okay see you soon."

Cat and Ken then hugged and then she left to go run this errand for Ravi it took her a little while to get to the store and find the band aids but once she did she got them and made the journey home. It took a little longer than usual but once she did get back into the house something felt different. 

"Cat can you come in here for a second please?"

Ravi called out, she walked into the living room and they were all sat there, Ken had been crying and they all just looked at her with worried expressions on their faces she had no idea of what was about to happen in that room.