22. Ravi's first visit

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

Four days later and it was the day Ravi went and saw Cat at the unit for the first time, it had been the longest four days of his life and he missed her so much.

Angela had told Cat about Hyuks confession at Ravi's request he thought it would be better if it came from her in a way. 

The drive to the unit was a long one but it was worth it for Cat, as they pulled into the car park Angela was there waiting for Ravi's arrival they met up and Angela took Ravi to where Cat was.

As they walked through the unit Ravi was surprised to see a lot of girls in there a lot of them at Cats age some a lot younger that really shocked Ravi at how young some girls can be when they can get very unwell with eating disorders. 

Then they got into the visitor room and there Cat was just sitting there tapping the table waiting for Ravi.

"I'll leave you to it."

Angela said as she walked off to be in a session, Ravi looked at Cat for a few seconds and then he said to her.

"Sweetheart."

Cat looked up and they both smiled at each other Cat stood up and went over to Ravi and they hugged each other, they were back together again.  

"I missed you Ravi."

"I missed you too."

Then they walked back over to some couches and sat on them, Cats supervision nurse was outside the room keeping a very close eye on her. As they sat down they got to talking about things.

"How are things going in here?"

"They're going okay so far, there's no mirrors in my room so I can't see the pig."

"Anything else."

"You can see my supervision nurse in the hallway, she has to keep a eye on me so I don't, you know."

"Yeah, it sounds like you are doing really well."

"I think I am it's still early days right now."

"You take as long as you need okay we are all here with you."

"I know, hows Hyuk doing?"

"He's doing good, he's been talking about how he feels a bit more openly now."

"Does he hate me?"

"No he could never hate you Cat."

"It's because of me that he did that to himself, the guilt of that may never leave me."

"Please don't worry about it Cat he's doing so well and he can't wait to see you."

"Okay, I also hear Ken has some real counselling potential?"

"Yeah he really does, we have all spoken to him over the past few days."

"About me?"

"And how we are doing."

"Sounds like Ken is the groups counsellor now?"

"It feels like it but it's good he really knows what he is talking about."

"He does, it's like he has a talent for it."

"I think when he met Angela online he was inspired to help others and you of course."

"I am so proud of him Ravi."

"We all are, Ken has found that something that he can do to help so many others out."

Ravi looked at the clock and he knew he had to get back real soon. Ravi and Cat hugged tightly and then they walked out of the visitors room together hand in hand. Before Ravi left he said to Cat.

"The others will come and see you real soon I promise."

"Okay, love you Ravi."

"Love you more."

And then Ravi walked away and Cat went with her supervision nurse back to her room, Cat still had 40 minutes under supervision to go before she could have some free time to herself to read or just take a nap. The nurses kept Cat so active in the unit that afternoon naps were now a regular thing. 

Back at home Ravi walked in the house and went to find the others, they were all sat in the kitchen after eating a meal together as he walked in they all looked up.

"How is she?" Hongbin asked rather quickly he just really wanted to know how Cat was doing. Ravi got a drink and then he started to update them all on how she was doing.

"She's doing good, her supervision is still at 4 hours after meals for now."

"Supervision what for?"

"So she doesn't purge after eating Hyuk."

"Oh."

"And she misses you all so much."

"Can we go and see her?"

"Yes Cat wants to see you all at some point Leo."

"That's good to hear." Hongbin said as he and Hyuk started to clear the table after they had all eaten some food. 

And then N gave Ravi some food he hadn't eaten anything since he left to go and visit Cat that morning. 

They were all glad that she was doing well and that Hyuk was opening up about he was feeling about things, but they knew that this was still early days for Cat and her recovery from bulimia it would take time for her to be fully recovered and back home with them all. 

Cat could relapse at any time at all they all knew that but for now things looked good. 

Back at the unit Cat was in a art therapy session with her supervisor watching close by the session was just about coming to a end and everyone was clearing up now, the art sessions really did help Cat out she could do something to take her mind off of everything that was really upsetting her and all the things that were really troubling her mind. 

Then as she and her supervisor left the room they saw a wheelchair being pushed down the hall. Cat was shocked she knew the girl who was sat in the wheelchair.

It was Amy from the support group.