Heartbeats

Without You

= Shin Aegi =

 

Somehow Junhyung’s question last night was still hanging on my mind and making me to have another sleepless night. I just rolled around my bed as his question kept repeating on my mind. At the end, I decided to get my self strolling around with my bike. Probably it would make me thinking clearly. So that was why I ended up sitting on the riverbank while watching the view.

 

“Or you just want to know about Gikwang’s?”

 

Why that question kept repeating on my mind again?

 

And why should I have to blush on his question? And stammered as I replied him?

 

“Oh, gosh.” I facepalmed my self.

 

But I must to say that my heart had beaten faster as I heard the question came out from Junhyung’s mouth.

 

I stood up and screamed as hard as I could.

 

“YAAAA!! SHIN AEGIIII! YOU ARE SO STUPIIIIDDDDD!! YOU SUPPOSED TO FORGET ABOUT HIM!!! YOU SUPPOSED TO…”

 

“SAY THAT YOU ARE CRAZZZZYYYYYYY!!”

 

I gasped and turned when I heard someone had cut in my stupid silly scream.

 

“Doojoon?”

 

Doojoon just waved and smiled as he walked toward me. He was using his training suit. It seemed that he was practicing or something. He chuckled.

 

“What are you doing in the early morning, screaming like that, Shin Aegi?”

 

I pouted my lips as I felt embarrassed to know that he had heard me screaming like crazy. “Sorry.”

 

He chuckled again.

 

But then I realized something. “Why are you here?” I asked him.

 

“It’s my route for my morning jogging.”

 

“Morning jogging?” I asked again just to make sure that I wasn’t wrong. Did he just say Morning Jogging?

 

Doojoon nodded. “Yes, morning jogging.” Then he realized something. “Ah, you haven’t known that I’m a soccer player right now.”

 

My eyes popped our when I heard that. To become a soccer player was always Doojoon’s dream since we were young. He used to tell me that he would become a soccer player over and over again until I must slapped his head whenever he started to say about the same thing again in the front of me.

 

But to hear that he had became a soccer player right now, somehow it made me proud. He finally achieved his dream.

 

“Wow.” I said. “Congratulation.”

 

He smiled. “Thank you.

 

“I thought you won’t be one.”

 

 

= Yoon Doojoon =

 

I quickly shot her a serious look as I heard what she had said. She thought that I wouldn’t be a soccer player.

 

“What do you mean by that, Aegi?”

 

She just gave him a big grin.

 

“You don’t believe me, do you?”

 

She quickly shook my head. “No, no. I do believe you.”

 

But she was easier to read now. She quickly looked around. She lied. I knew it. She doubted that I had become a soccer player.

 

“Ya!” I pinched her cheeks.

 

“Aa. Aa. Aa. Doojoon, it hurts.” She said as she stepped backward and wanted to pull my hands away.

 

“You’re lying.”

 

“Sowwwwwwyyyyyy~”

 

I chuckled as I heard her word that became unclear. I released her cheeks. She cupped her cheeks and massaged them slightly as she pouted.

 

“Ah~ Yoon Doojoon has become sadistic.”

 

I smiled to hear her random comment. I missed her random comment like that. She used to throw random comments at us, either it was sarcastic or not.

 

“Ya, do you want me to pinch your cheeks again?”

 

She quickly stepped backward as she shook her head.

 

Then, she stumbled as her foot hit a rock as she stepped backward. I gasped as I saw her wanting to fall. And it was all happened so fast.

 

On the next moment, I found my self staring on her face that very closes with mine. My hands were rounded at her waist while her hands were on my chest. I gazed into her rounded dark brown eyes then down to her lips. I felt that my breath had been taken away as I held my breath.

 

It was when I started to realize that Aegi had changed. Her body was slimmer, a girl’s body. She was lighter than she used to be. Her hair was longer. She was beautiful. And I had drawn to her beauty. She was a girl, a lady and a woman. And she had made my heart beating faster.

 

But suddenly she dropped her face and yawned.

 

I frowned. Did she just yawn?

 

But when I thought further, I did saw dark circles under her eyes and she looked tired.

 

“Ya. Have you slept?”

 

Aegi looked up at me and shook her head. “No yet.”

 

I pushed her apart. My hands were at her shoulders. “Then you should have slept. Not strolling around like this.”

 

“I don’t know…”

 

I clicked my tongue then grabbed her hand and pulled her toward her bike. “Come on. I’ll take you home.”

 

“Doojoon…”

 

I was sure that she wanted to complain. I stopped beside her bike and turned to see her. “Not a word, Shin Aegi. I won’t let you drive your bike while you’re sleepy. It’s dangerous.”

 

She pouted. But then she realized that I was right so her pouting turned into a smile. “Okay.”

 

I just nodded. I took her bike and told her to sit on the passenger seat. She sat, but with both feet on one side, just like a girl. But Aegi is a girl. I must to remember about that.

 

“Hold on to me, okay.”

 

“Okay.”

 

I drove the bike. But probably because of the shock, she grabbed my waist and rounded her arm around my waist. A smile came to my face as I felt her hand around my waist and she was leaning on my back. Somehow I felt that my heart skipped. I never felt like this before toward her.

 

Ah… I thought I might be falling for her…

 

---

Hohohoho~

Another update to put up today~ What should I write next ? Should Gikwang have a girlfriend ?? Or not ?

For all the readers, thank you for subscribing and reading this fic~ commenting would be nice~ but to see that my subscribers and view counts increased, it's making me glad too~ I hope you will enjoy the story. To the silent readers, thank you so much to take a look on the fic and read it~ I really do appreciate it, seriously~