Clenching the Fist Tightly

Without You

= Yong Junhyung =

 

I looked at the text message that I received few days ago. It was a message from Doojoon.

 

Ya, Yong Junhyung. Where are you actually? Please tell me that you will come back before the wedding. I want you to be one of my best men along with Yoseob, Gikwang, Dongwoon and Hyunseung.”

 

That was what he wrote.

 

I dropped my gaze and closed the message. I put my phone back to the table. I didn’t reply the message and I didn’t know whether I wanted to reply the message.

 

When I left Korea two months ago, I was broken-hearted with the fact that Aegi had chosen to marry Doojoon. And when I tried to ask her the reason why, she slapped me.

 

Well, probably it was my mistake that I freaked out. I was sure that I was making her afraid. I knew that she must have the reason. But probably since I was too freaked out even for listening to her, she slapped me. I guessed she did the right thing.

 

After that, Doojoon came to see me. I guessed Aegi had told him about the accident on the café. He told me that he didn’t mean to steal Aegi away from me. But Aegi was the one that decided to marry him. He let me to punch him but he also told me that he would try to make Aegi realized that she had loved me. I did punch him because I thought that he deserved it. I blamed him because he had asked Aegi to be his fake girlfriend on the first place.

 

But after that, I must to admit that I regretted that I had punched Doojoon. He was my good best friend.

 

And because of that, I decided to go away from all of them. I decided to go away from everyone that knew me. I ran away.

 

But at the same time, I got an offer to join the music production team from Japan. So I took it, thinking that it was my gate away from my broken-hearted. I needed the time to heal my heart. Besides, it was a good chance for me to learn Japanese music industry.

 

But then, how could I forget about Aegi?

 

I had loved her since I was high school.

 

Since the first time I realized that she was different from me and the guys, I started to see her differently. I started to realize that she was a girl.

 

And when she went away then came back again as a girl figure, I couldn’t hold my feeling any longer.

 

I confessed to her. But…

 

I heaved a sigh.

 

Did she even ever look at me?

 

“Junhyung-san.”

 

I heard someone called my name and knocked my door. I stood up and walked toward the door. I opened the door. A middle-age woman stood on the front of my door. She was my landlady, the owner of the apartment where I lived in Japan.

 

“Hai?” I replied her as I walked toward her.

 

“Anta yori no tegami.” She said as she handed me a thick letter.

 

I looked at her and bowed. “Arigatou gozaimasu.”

 

She just smiled to me then walked away. I closed the door and looked at the mail.

 

It was a letter from Dongwoon. He was the only one who knew my address in Japan. I told him as I sent him a letter. I couldn’t tell Yoseob, Gikwang or Hyunseung since I felt betrayed by them after the accident on the café. Surely Gikwang and Hyunseung would stand on Aegi’s side while Yoseob would support Doojoon.

 

I opened up the envelope just to find a wedding invitation that addressed to me. Without looking at it, I knew that it was Doojoon and Aegi’s Wedding Invitation. I looked at the letter that attached along with the invitation.

 

Please come to the wedding, Hyung.

Aegi Noona is expecting you to come.

She said that it won’t be complete without you.

- Son Dongwoon -

 

I folded back the letter then opened up the invitation. My eyes were running through the location, date and time that were written on the invitation. I clenched tight my fist.

 

The date would be a week away from today.

 

Actually it was a coinscidence that I would go back to Korea tomorrow. I had ended my work here at Japan. I needed to come back to Korea since I still had to work over there.

 

But then, I didn’t know whether I would have the heart to see the woman that I loved in the arms of the other man which was my own best friend.

 

---

Another update again~

And this time is JUNHYUNG'S TIME!!! *run away* And trust me, I really want to sing, "How Do You Heal The Broken Heart~" for Junhyung on this fic XDDDD

For all the readers, thank you for subscribing and reading this fic~ commenting would be nice~ but to see that my subscribers and view counts increased, it's making me glad too~ To the silent readers, thank you so much to take a look on the fic and read it~ I really do appreciate it, seriously~

Enjoy the story, everyone~ ^^