Something at the Wedding

Without You

= Shin Aegi =

 

Finally, the wedding day had come. Hyunseung was standing beside me as we waited for the signal to enter. Gikwang, Yoseob, Dongwoon and Junhyung were talking near the door.

 

Despite of everything that had happened between us all, I was very glad that Junhyung decided to come to the wedding. I always felt that our friendship circle would be incompleted without Junhyung's presence. I was surprised when he suddenly appeared on the front of the dressing room earlier. But I was feeling relief too.

 

I nudged Hyunseung, making him looking at me. He would be the one that walked me to the altar. It was my request.

 

"Yes?" Hyunseung asked.

 

"If I ask Junhyung to be the one that walked me to the altar, will you mind?"

 

Hyunseung took a quick look toward Junhyung who was talking with Gikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon. I could hear they were chuckling over something. I guessed Junhyung already sorted his mind. I felt relieved to hear his laughed like that. Hyunseung looked back at me.

 

"Are you sure?" Hyungseung asked me.

 

I nodded my head.

 

Hyunseung released a sigh before he answered, "Alright."

 

 

= Jang Hyunseung =

 

I looked at Junhyung for a moment when Aegi said that she wanted Junhyung to be the one to walk her to the altar instead of me. Ever since that accident on the cafe three months ago, I felt a little bit caution toward Junhyung. Probably because that time he was trying to hurt Aegi. I looked back at Aegi.

 

"Are you sure?" I asked.

 

She nodded her head. It seemed that she had decided something on her mind.

 

I released a sigh and answered, "Alright."

 

I patted her shoulder then walked toward my four best friends.

 

"Should we go in now?" I heard Yoseob asked after he looked at his wristwatch.

 

"Yeah, I guess so." Dongwoon replied him.

 

"Then I'll be on the guests' seat." Junhyung told them.

 

The other just smiled to hear him. Yoseob opened the door and walked in with Gikwang and Dongwoon. Junhyung wanted to follow them so I quickly grabbed his arm, making him to stop and looked at me.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

 

"Aegi wants you to walk her."

 

Junhyung seemed to surprise as he frowned. He looked at Aegi and back to me. "Are you sure?"

 

I just shrugged. "It's not my request. It's Aegi's."

 

He just nodded in confusion. "Alright." He said.

 

I quickly grabbed his arm again. "Don't mess up this time. You hurt her, I won't forgive you."

 

Junhyung nodded. "Okay."

 

I released his arm and walked toward the door. I didn't walked in since I still needed to wait for the signal. I turned to see Junhyung then released a sigh.

 

I just hoped that they would fix up everything between them.

 

Because I wanted everything would back to how we used to be.

 

 

= Yong Junhyung =

 

I was surprised to hear that Aegi wanted me to replace Hyunseung's position. But I respected her request even though it made me to feel uneasy. So I walked toward Aegi and stopped in the front of her.

 

"You want me to walk you?"

 

Aegi smiled and nodded. "Yes."

 

I smirked playfully. "But you know that Doojoon can kill me because of this." Of course my heart ached when I said that.

 

But she just chuckled. "But you're my best friend."

 

I smiled and took the position on her side.

 

Hyunseung came to us and gave Aegi a small bouquet pin. "The door will open soon."

 

Aegi received the pin bouquet and nodded understandingly. "Thank you."

 

Hyunseung came back to the door and walked in. Aegi turned to face me and handed me her hand bouquet.

 

"Please hold this first." She asked me.

 

I held the hand bouquet. Aegi put the pin bouquet on my suit.

 

"Aegi." I called her as she fixed my suit.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Why did you agree to marry Doojoon?" I asked her finally.

 

She looked up on me and gave me the apologizing look. "I'm so sorry, Junhyung."

 

Aegi tip-toeing so her lips reached my ear. I could hear her voice whispering something that made me understood and eased my heart. Then she gave me a peck on my cheek and looked at me with her beautiful smile.

 

I gave her a smile and nodded.

 

Ah, Yoon Doojoon. You are one lucky bastard.

 

 

= Yoon Doojoon =

 

I frowned as I saw Hyunseung walked in to the church. If he was here, so who was the one that with Aegi?

 

"Junhyung?" I mouthed Hyunseung as he came closer.

 

Hyunseung nodded as he walked passing me by to join my other friends.

 

I looked back to the door.

 

Why am I feeling uneasy?

 

But then, the wedding march song started to play and suddenly I felt nervous building up again. The twin doors were opened and I saw Aegi along with Junhyung.

 

As I saw her, I was mesmerized. She was so beautiful. She looked like an angel. Her dress was different with the one that she used when we picked our clothes. It was similar to the last one and simple but elegant. She tied her hair partly and let the rest of her hair on loose curls but it looked so perfect for her. The thin layer of veil covered her face, but I still could see that she looked so beautiful. She was giggling with her free hand covering because something that Junhyung said to her.

 

I guessed that I started to dumbfound again with my mouth opened because I saw her furrowed one of her eyebrows. I closed my mouth and dropped my gaze as I smiled, feeling embarrassed.

 

Then both of Aegi and Junhyung arrived to my side. Aegi turned to Junhyung. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

 

“Be happy, okay.” He said to Aegi, earning him nod from her. Then Junhyung looked at me. “You.” He pointed at me. “If you dare to make her cry, I’ll snatch her away for real.” He said with his smile.

 

I just smiled to hear that. “Thanks.” I told him.

 

Junhyung patted my arm and went to the seats. I looked at him, still with the uneasy feeling on my heart.

 

I turned to Aegi and smiled. "You're beautiful." I told her.

 

She smiled and mouthed me a thank you then rounded her hand to my arm and walked with me to the altar.

 

As the priest gave his speech, I couldn't hide my happiness. To think about now, Aegi had never actually said her real feeling for me. But since she had agreed to marry me, could I think that I had the possibilities I had won her heart?

 

But I didn't know. If I thought logically, it was like that. But, I didn't want to raise my hope up and found the false hope instead. It would hurt me too much. Probably I should ask her again, whether she wanted to back off or not.

 

"Aegi." I called her softly.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You still can back off now, you know?"

 

"I won't."

 

I sighed softly as I dropped my gaze.

 

Then the priest leaded us to say the vow. We were standing face to face. I spoke my vow to be her beloved husband for good and bad time till the death do us part. I slipped the ring to her finger. Aegi took a quick look at the audience then spoke her vow too as my beloved wife through good and bad time till the death do us part. She slipped the ring to my finger then looked at me and smiled.

 

"Then I pronounced you as husband and wife." The priest said his blessing and made us officially wedded. He looked at me. "You may kiss the bride."

 

I released my sigh then opened her veil. She gave me her sweet smile.

 

But then, as I leaned forward to kiss her, I heard my older sister suddenly screamed in panic.

 

"Omma!"

 

I stopped and looked at my mom. My eyes went wider as I found her collapsed on dad's arms. I froze but I could hear Aegi dropped her hand bouquet.

 

"Omma!!"

 

---

Update~!!

Am I too spoiling by giving too many updates lately?? Hum... I guess I need to slow down, which it means no updates for some moments. hehehehe :P

Anyway, did you notice that Aegi whispered something to Junhyung?? What did she tell Junhyung? Do you want to know? Do you want to know?? XDD

But it'll be a spoiler if I tell you~ :P

But poor Doojoon's Omma~ She has been enduring great pain up to this point~

So what will happen next?

Stay tune~

LOL~ I'm sounding like an announcer before the commercial break started now~ XDD

For all the readers, thank you for subscribing and reading this fic~ commenting would be nice~ but to see that my subscribers and view counts increased, it's making me glad too~ To the silent readers, thank you so much to take a look on the fic and read it~ I really do appreciate it, seriously~

Enjoy the story, everyone~ ^^