Too Late

Without You

 

= Yong Junhyung =

 

I arrived on the church where my two best friends would hold their wedding matrony.

 

Actually, if I had to choose, probably I chose not to come since it would break my heart to know that I would lose Aegi. But, I had known Doojoon and Aegi for my whole life. At least I could appreciate our friendship by coming to their marriage.

 

As I stepped in, I saw Doojoon greeting the guests. He looked gorgeous with the white tuxedo that he used. And he looked happy. I knew that he had fallen in love with Aegi. He had told me.

 

I approached him. He saw me as I came closer. His smile went wider as he saw me.

 

"At last you come." Doojoon said as he took my hand and pulled me to his embrace.

 

I moved apart and smiled. "How can I miss my two best friends wedding?" I said to him.

 

He just smiled understandingly.

 

"But I'm so sorry that I punched you that time."

 

"Ah, it's fine. Your punch is not killing me." He said casually.

 

I chuckled to his joke. "Where's Aegi? I want to see her before I come in."

 

"She's on the changing room with the others."

 

"Can I see her?"

 

I guessed my question had made Doojoon to be taken back for a moment. He seemed to hesitate and uneasy. But then, he smiled.

 

"Sure." Then he patted my arm. "Why do you need to ask me? You're our best friend."

 

I smiled back to him, feeling relief and grateful that he still considered me as his best friend.

 

"Thanks, Doojoon."

 

"You know the room, right?"

 

I just nodded then walked away.

 

It wasn't hard to find the dressing room because there was a sign on the front of it. The door was opened when I came closer and I could hear my friends' voices from inside.

 

"Should we snatch Aegi noona so she won't marry Doojoon Hyung?" I heard Dongwoon's voice as he gave out his idea jokingly.

 

I smiled to hear Dongwoon's joke. I missed his jokes for these past three months. Then I heard Aegi's voice.

 

"Don't be joking around." She scolded the youngest guy.

 

"But for real, Aegi. I never thought that you would marry Doojoon." I heard Hyunseung's voice next.

 

"Then with whom I will be married?" I heard Aegi asked with her lovely voice.

 

I dropped my gaze after I heard the question. Aegi had been through a lot. She had loved Gikwang but got rejected. Then I confessed to her before Doojoon asked her to be his fake girlfriend. But at the end, Aegi chose to marry Doojoon, making me wondering about her real feeling toward me.

 

"Whoever it supposed to be, I don't care. You look very beautiful and pretty."

 

I smiled to Hyunseung's answer. I must admitted that he had chosen his words wisely. I stepped forward to reveal my self. I had been listening to their conversation behind the door. I saw Aegi hugged Hyunseung as she thanked him.

 

"Can I congratulate the bride too?" I asked.

 

Every eyes on that room turned to look at me. They were all looked surpeised. I stepped inside and stopped not too far from them. I saw Aegi released her hug from Hyunseung and looked at me. She seemed to be surprised too. But then she smiled.

 

"Let's go out for a while." I could heard Hyunseung said to the younger three.

 

I looked at Hyunseung, wondering why he said so. But then, I didn't get any replies from him. He dragged Gikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon out then closed the door behind him. I felt that Hyunseung was trying to give me the chance to talk with Aegi. I smiled to realize it as I felt thankful for him.

 

I looked back at Aegi. She was astoningly beautiful with the wedding gown. Her gown was simple and elegant. Her hair was partly tied into a bun with the tiara rested around the bun and the veil hanging behind it. She looked like a princess and an angel.

 

I smiled and walked toward her. "You're beautiful." I praised her.

 

I could see pink shades came to her cheeks. She smiled.

 

"Thank you." She said.

 

I stopped in the front of her.

 

"I thought you won't come."

 

"And missed the chance to see you on wedding dress?" I added then smiled wider as I knew that I was right. "I'll regret it for the rest of my life if I missed this chance."

 

She chuckled.

 

I dropped my gaze for a moment. "But there is another thing that I regret now." I raised my gaze.

 

She had stopped chuckling and looked at me.

 

"Is it already late if I say that I still fall for you? Is it late to say that I still love you?"

 

I could see that she was taken back by my words. She dropped her gaze and said, "I'm sorry."

 

I released a soft sigh. It seemed that my chance had over with her. Probably she just saw me as a best friend. I stepped forward and kissed her forehead that hid by her locks.

 

"Then promise me that you'll be happy." I muttered under my breathe then I looked down to her.

 

Three knocks on the door surprised me. I moved back, parting my self from Aegi then looked at the door. I saw the door swung opened and  Hyunseung was standing by the door.

 

"It's the time." He said.

 

Aegi took a deep breath and exhaled. "Alright."

 

She looked at me and gave a pat on my arm. So I gave her a smile, even though I was feeling bitterness inside. I chose to leave the room.

 

I guessed it had been too late for me.

 

---

Hehehe~ another update again~

and it's still too early for me~ maa, ii yo~ I need to prepare to go to the office anyway...

Ah, yeah, because of this part, I need to make some adjustment for the first chapter. so probably you'll find something different from the first chapter. And probably you might guess that this chapter actually is the same chapter with the first chapter, only with some additional parts and from Junhyung's POV. The real first chapter was from Aegi's POV.

Thank you for kyuri91 and msnosun for the suggestion on this chapter~ ^^

And I hope I'm making Junhyung-shipper satisfied by making Junhyung back as the main character for 2 chapters in row~ XDDD

 

For all the readers, thank you for subscribing and reading this fic~ commenting would be nice~ but to see that my subscribers and view counts increased, it's making me glad too~ To the silent readers, thank you so much to take a look on the fic and read it~ I really do appreciate it, seriously~

Enjoy the story, everyone~ ^^