One Fun Day

Without You

= Yong Junhyung =

 

At that time, we were playing on the beach. We were never having our time together at the beach. We were splashing around. Because we were boys, we took off our shirts. But not for Aegi. She kept her shirt on and still not let us to make her wet from top to toe.

 

Then I caught Hyunseung's gaze from the corner of my eyes. I looked at him. He seemed to give me a sign to throw Aegi to the sea. I smirked in joy as I understood his plan. And I nodded.

 

"Now!" Hyunseung gave us a signal.

 

And both of us hurried to her side, restraining her hands from moving. It seemed that Doojoon understood what our plan. He smirked and quickly helped us. He grabbed Aegi's feet.

 

"Ya, guys! NO!" Aegi struggled to set her self free. But she was still no match for the three of us. Then, Yoseob joined to get her other foot.

 

"1! 2! 3!"

 

Then we threw her to the water. Aegi yelped as her body was thrown into the water. She was engulfed by the sea water. But a moment later, she managed to get back on her feet and stood up. And when she stood up, I realized that all the six of us were frozen.

 

"Ya! What have you done?! I don't bring any change clothes!!" Aegi protested as she wiped the water away from her face but we were all ignored her.

 

I turned my face to Doojoon. He was frozen too as he saw Aegi. Probably he had the same thought as mine. At that moment, we suddenly realized something. Aegi was soaked wet from head to toe till we could see what was beneath her shirt. There was a small piece of cloth rounded on her chest and I was sure that it was called Bra. And seeing Aegi with the Bra, I suddenly realized that Aegi was different from us. She was a girl and I was sure the others would think the same as me.

 

"Aish, I forget that she's a girl." Doojoon said suddenly in regret.

 

Yes. Now we were regreting that we had thrown her into the sea.

 

I heard a scoff, followed by a question, "Really?"

 

I turned and saw Gikwang standing between me and Yoseob with big towel on his hand. It turned out that he already took the towel that we left on the dry sand.

 

"Well, just never forget again about this." He said calmly while unfolded the towel then went to Aegi.

 

"Noona." Gikwang called Aegi then put the towel to her shoulder, covering her clearly seen body from our sight.

 

Aegi wrapped her body with the towel then walked to the sand.

 

“I think I’d better to borrow my clothes to her.” Yoseob told us then he turned and followed Aegi and Gikwang.

 

 

I opened my eyes as I heard my alarm rang so loud. I stretched my hand to get my alarm clock and pushed the button on the top of it to turn it off. I released a sigh.

 

“That dream again.” I sighed

 

It was my memory about Aegi when I, Doojoon, Hyunseung and Aegi were at the 1st grade of high school. We had our vacation on the beach. I guessed that was the first time that we realized that Aegi was different. She was a girl, no matter how short her hair was and how boyish her attitude was. She was still a girl.

 

And since that day, I started to see her in different view. Sometimes…

 

 

 

= Son Dongwoon =

 

I arrived on the café and cake shop where Aegi Noona was working. I was eager to tell her about something. I was sure that she would love to hear this. I knew that she liked this very much. I opened the door and walked in. I stopped and looked around to find her presence.

 

Ah, there she is, waiting at the cashier table.

 

So I walked there to the front of her.

 

“Noona.” I called her.

 

She quickly diverted her eyes from the cake magazine that she read to me then a sweet smile came to her face. “Dongwoon.” She closed her magazine and put it down. “What’s the matter?”

 

“I have these tickets to amusement park.” I told her as I took out seven tickets from my jacket pocket and showed the tickets to her. “Let’s go together there.”

 

She blinked.

 

“All the seven of us. Just like the old time. Tomorrow.”

 

She tilted her head. And somehow I was afraid that she would refuse.

 

“Please, Noona.” I said, half-begging to her as I put on my begging puppy eyes with pouting lips on my face.

 

I knew that she would melt if I put my begging face on her. It used to work for her. Probably it was the power of the youngest member like me, but if I started to beg, Aegi noona never failed to melt on me. Besides, I had never used it often.

 

Aegi noona took a deep breath and exhaled with a give up look on her face. “Alright.”

 

I smiled to hear her giving up. “Okay. We’ll meet you on the amusement park’s gate tomorrow.” I gave one of the tickets to her. “Let’s have one fun day out with best friends tomorrow. Okay, noona?”

 

She chuckled. “Okay.”

 

“See you tomorrow then.” I told her then waved at her before I left.

 

 

 

= Shin Aegi=

 

I checked my self again at the mirror to see my attire for hanging out with the guys. I was using a white tank top with gray shirt and jeans. It was quietly casual but I still looked feminine. Probably because my hair was now longer. I made sure that my look was fine then I looked at my wristwatch. I gasped.

 

Oh my God. I'm almost late!!

 

I quickly took my sling bag and walked out from my apartment.

 

 

And just as I thought, I was late. The guys already waited for me at the gate of the amusement park. When I saw them as I got off from the bus, I quickly jogged toward them.

 

"Guys." I called them and made them to look at me.

 

"You're late." Hyunseung scolded me.

 

"Sorry." I told him as I exhaled. "Sorry that I'm late." I took a glance at Gikwang.

 

Gikwang noticed my glance and smiled at me.

 

"But Noona is looking good now."

 

I heard Dongwoon talked. I turned to see him and he was smiling so wide while Yoseob who was standing beside him dropped his jaw.

 

"Wow, your sense of fashion is better now." Yoseob commented.

 

I smiled to hear that. I thought I should take Yoseob's words as a praise. "Thank you." I told them both.

 

I heard a clap and I turned to see Doojoon. He had brought his hands together and rubbed his palms.

 

"Since we're all here, let's go now and have some fun." He said then he stretched out his arms as he walked. He brushed us off toward the entry gate.

 

And yeah, I will have some fun with my six best friends.

 

 

= Yoon Doojoon =

 

She is late. Shin Aegi is late.

 

Aegi had never late before. She used to become the one that was waiting for us. But now, she had made us waiting for her.

 

"Where is she? She's late."

 

I heard Yoseob complained. I looked at him and saw Junhyung was smirking lopsided to the younger guy.

 

"Just wait. She's a girl. She can take longer time to prepare her self."

 

Yeah, Junhyung was right. Aegi was a girl now. She would need more time to prepare her self now.

 

But then, I heard a familiar voice calling us all.

 

"Guys!"

 

I turned and saw Aegi jogging toward us. I raised my eyebrows to see her attires. She looked casual with white tanktop, extra large gray shirt and jeans. She used to use that kind of outfit. But now, somehow, she still looked like a girl. Probably it was because of her long hair and natural color lipstick that she used on her lips. She looked beautiful.

 

"You're late." Hyunseung scolded her.

 

"Sorry." She said as she exhaled. "Sorry that I'm late."

 

She looked up. And I noticed that her gaze was fixed toward Gikwang. Something on her eyes when she looked at Gikwang was bothering me.

 

"But Noona is looking good now."

 

I heard Dongwoon said. I turned my gaze at him. He was smiling and looking amazed with Aegi.

 

"Wow, your sense of fashion is better now."

 

I heard Yoseob commented. I guessed Yoseob was right. Aegi's sense of fashion was better now. She really knew how to dress her self.

 

But somehow I didn't want to hear another praises from them about Aegi. So I clapped my hand, making their attention back to me then rubbed my palms.

 

"Since we're all here, let's go now and have some fun."

 

I told them then stretched out his arms as I started to walk. I pushed them all toward the entry gate.

 

 

 

= Yang Yoseob =

 

We had fun on the amusement park. As a daring girl that she used to be, Aegi Noona took us all to take the roller coaster ride. It was my weakness but I still took it. I wouldn't want Aegi noona to think that I wasn't brave enough. Aegi noona used to laugh at me every time I chickened out about something. But she was so dare. At the time we were afraid of bugs, she could catch the bugs with calm attitude.

 

But then, I challanged Noona to take the haunted house attraction. I smirked as I saw Noona wanted to back out just before we went in to the site. I always knew that Noona was afraid of ghost. She even couldn't stand to watch horror movies without having sleepless nights afterward. But Doojoon hyung and Junhyung hyung quickly pushed her in.

 

And when we reached the exit, Noona seemed to be relieved. She released a relief sigh then turned to see us all.

 

"What will we take next?" She asked with cheerful tone.

 

"I want to have free fall." Dongwoon said.

 

Doojoon hyung's face became paled to hear the attraction. "I'll pass." He said.

 

Aegi noona laughed when she heard what Doojoon hyung had said. "You still afraid with heights?"

 

Doojoon hyung quickly gave her a warning look. “Don’t you dare.” He pointed his pointing finger as he warned Aegi noona.

 

Aegi noona just smiled in naughty way then she looked around to the other and linked her arm on Dongwoon’s arm. “Who wants to join us?”

 

At that time, I noticed that Doojoon hyung’s expression had changed. His expression seemed to sink as scowl came to his face.

 

He seemed to be…

 

How do I say it?

 

…jealous about something.

 

And as I traced his gaze, I found that he was looking at Aegi noona who linked her arm with Dongwoon’s.

 

So, Doojoon hyung was scowling because Aegi noona linked arms with Dongwoon? But why?

 

Then, I gasped in realization.

 

Don’t tell me that Doojoon hyung is developing feelings toward Aegi noona…

 

“Yoseob!”

 

I heard Aegi noona called me. So I turned my face to her. “Yes?”

 

“Are you coming?” Noona asked me.

 

“Ah…” I quickly nodded. “Yes.”

 

I took one last look to Doojoon hyung before I walked toward Aegi noona, Dongwoon, Junhyung hyung, Hyunseung hyung and Gikwang who already waited for me.

 

Somehow I only wished that Doojoon hyung wouldn’t kill Dongwoon out of jealousy.

 

---

Another chapter is up~ Hehehe~ And now Yoseob knows that Doojoon starts to fall for Aegi~ And Junhyung turns out to have feeling for Aegi since long~ Hahahaha~

Ah, sorry for self promoting my new fic~ but I have this new fic to promote~ It calls Nana Iro no Niji no Sora or Sky of Seven-colored Rainbow~ you can find the link >> here

For all the readers, thank you for subscribing and reading this fic~ commenting would be nice~ but to see that my subscribers and view counts increased, it's making me glad too~ To the silent readers, thank you so much to take a look on the fic and read it~ I really do appreciate it, seriously~

So enjoy the story~