Without You

Without You

 

= Shin Aegi =

 

I opened my eyes and saw the window with closed curtain in the front of me. It was morning already since I saw sun light came through the curtain. I slowly realized that it was Doojoon’s bedroom. Then I started to remember what we did last night and it brought heat to my cheeks. I grinned.

 

I guessed I was too blunt and daring last night.

 

I looked around and saw Doojoon was still sleeping beside me. I smiled to see him. He looked so calm and relaxed when he slept. I wished I could touch him or snuggle my self onto him but I was afraid to wake him up. He was so tired since he was starting to help Aboji with the company. Doojoon told me about it last night when we were talking before we fell asleep. So I let him to sleep some more.

 

I turned and grabbed the nearest cloth that I could reach which was Doojoon’s shirt and used it. I took my own clothes and walked out tip-toeing. I opened the door slowly, trying not to make any sound, and walked out. I came to my own room to dress up. I needed to prepare breakfast.

 

When I walked out from my own room and came to the living room, I saw the crumpled paper on the floor. I stopped and took the paper. I opened it up and looked at it.

 

I asked him about the divorce and he told me everything that he was jealous with Junhyung, that he thought that I married him because of Omoni, and that he thought I was in love with Junhyung. I told him that all of his thoughts were wrong. Ever since I agreed to be his fake girlfriend, I guessed I started to fall for him. And when Omoni told me about her sickness, I knew that I wanted to be with Doojoon. And when I told him that he reminded me to Appa and he defended me from my family, I knew that I had made the right decision to marry him.

 

So I tore the paper and threw it to the garbage can as I walked to the kitchen. Both of me or Doojoon wouldn’t need it anymore.

 

As I cooked, I heard Doojoon came out from his room. I looked around and somehow I blushed to see him. I turned my back to him. Doojoon stopped behind me and placed his hands on the kitchen table on the front of me, trapping me with his body.

 

“Morning.” I told him.

 

I felt Doojoon leaned forward and moved his face closer to my shoulder.

 

“Morning.” I heard him saying before he kissed my shoulder and inhaled deeply.

 

I chuckled as I felt his breathe tickling me. “Ya, you’re tickling me.”

 

He just chuckled and rounded his arms on my waist. “Sorry.” He said as he raised his face then planted a kiss on my head. “But is it fine for you to be stuck with me for the rest of your life?”

 

I rolled my eyes. “If it’s not fine for me then why am I agreed to marry you and doing all this?”

 

He smiled and kissed my temple. “Thank you, Aegi.”

 

I smiled with the word and felt that my heart was beating so fast. “You’re welcome.” Then I looked at him. “Can you help me to prepare the table? The breakfast will be ready soon.”

 

“Okay.”

 

 

= Yoon Doojoon =

 

I was waking up and found that I was alone already. Aegi had left the room. I didn’t know why she left without waking me up. But somehow, I felt relieved that she didn’t do that. I was so tired yesterday and many things were in my mind so I couldn’t think clearly. And I guessed that I fell asleep while we were talking last night.

 

I plumped my self back to my pillow and released a sigh. I didn’t know why I had to hold the urge to smile. But honestly, I felt happy about what had happened last night. At least, both of me and Aegi had decided to bring our marriage to the next step. And Aegi confessed that she had fallen for me and she loved me. Nothing that would make me happier that to hear that she loved me.

 

And I guessed now I could say that she was officially my wife.

 

I sat up and got off from the bed. I still needed to go to Aboji’s house to learn about company with him at the noon. Ever since Omma died, I thought to my self that I needed to do something for my parents. And for so long, Aboji had asked me to be his successor and took over his position at the company. I refused because I wanted to be a soccer player more than anything. But I guessed slowly I needed to fulfil my duty as my father’s son.

 

I came out from the bedroom and saw Aegi cooking on the kitchen. She turned to look at me. But then she quickly turned her back on me. I smiled to see her. Probably she didn’t realize that I had seen her blushing face.

 

I stopped behind her and placed my hands on the kitchen table in the front of Aegi. So Aegi was trapped with my body.

 

"Morning." She said to me.

 

I leaned forward and placed my face closer to her shoulder so my lips were on her ear.

 

“Morning.” I replied her and moved to kiss her shoulder and rested my lips on her shoulder. I took a deep breathe, inhaling her sweet scent.

 

Aegi chuckled and flinched. “Ya, you’re tickling me.” She said.

 

I couldn't help but to chuckle. Aegi was too cute. I rounded my arms on her waist. Did she know that I felt so happy now?

 

“Sorry.” I said as I raised my face then planted a kiss on her head.

 

And somehow I became scared that it was just a dream and it would be ended soon. I was afraid that she changed her mind and left me tomorrow.

 

“But is it fine for you to be stuck with me for the rest of your life?”

 

Aegi tilted her head. “If it’s not fine for me then why am I agreed to marry you and doing all this?”

 

Her words made me smiled. I kissed her temple. “Thank you, Aegi.”

 

I could see that Aegi was blushing and smiling. “You’re welcome.” She said then looked at me. “Can you help me to prepare the table? The breakfast will be ready soon.”

 

I nodded. “Okay.” I said then released her. I walked to the shelf and took out the eating uttensils.

 

Suddenly I remembered about Junhyung. Last night, Aegi told me that Junhyung would leave soon to Japan for his work. And probably he would stay there for some times until his work had done there. Somehow I felt sad to hear the news.

 

Well, even though Junhyung was my love rival, but I was started out as best friends with him. I had known him practically for almost my whole life. And I wanted to keep it like that. Beside, I didn’t have to worry about him and Aegi. Aegi was my wife and Junhyung was our best friend. Nothing would change that fact.

 

“So…” I opened up conversation as I prepared the table. “When will Junhyung leave?” I looked at Aegi.

 

She shrugged. “He told me that he will go soon. But he didn’t tell me what day and what time.” She turned off the stove.

 

“Then I guess I will have to call him later.”

 

Aegi walked toward the dining table as she looked at me with raised eyebrows. I felt strange on why she was looking at me with that look.

 

“What?” I asked her with an amusing smile as she stopped beside me.

 

“I thought now you hate him.” She said as she put down our breakfast on the table.

 

I scoffed. “He’s my best friend. How can I hate him?”

 

Aegi looked at me with her narrowed eyes. “But you were jealous of him.” She said teasingly.

 

I put down the chopsticks and rounded my right hand on her slender waist. “I would still if you never said that you love me.” I said as I pulled her closer and brushed my lips onto hers. I gave her a gentle kiss.

 

And suddenly I realized something.

 

“Isn’t it too quiet here?” I asked her as I broke the kiss and looked around then looked back at Aegi. “Should we fill this house with kids?”

 

Aegi chuckled and slapped my chest. “I’ll think about it.” She said then pulled apart from my embrace.

 

I just smiled to see her.

 

But yeah, probably started from now, I really should have to think about our future together. We needed to work on many things as a couple, also thought about building up a family of our own.

 

And as for me, I thought I would still be a soccer player while helping Aboji’s company along with noona. No way, I would let go my career as a soccer player. That was the dream that I found because of Aegi.

 

But I guessed, as long as Aegi was here with me, I would be fine. I didn’t know how long I would have her on my side but I knew eventually I would have to say good bye to her just like Aboji to Omma. But I guessed I wanted to fill our memories together until that day came.

 

But for sure, Aegi was my inspiration and the woman that I cherished and loved in my life. And without her, I didn't know how I would become. From now till the day when we were apart, I promised to make her happy, to cherish her and to love her, just like my promise on my wedding vow that I said in the front of the altar. Because Aegi was my childhood best friend, my lover and... my wife.

 

How could I wish for more...

 

---

Update~

Hehehehe~ Finally it's finished~ Yay~ \(^o^)/

And I feel accomplished~ XDDD

 

For all the readers, thank you for subscribing and reading this fic~ commenting would be nice~ but to see that my subscribers and view counts increased, it's making me glad too~ To the silent readers, thank you so much to take a look on the fic and read it~ I really do appreciate it, seriously~

Enjoy the story, everyone~ ^^