Confession

Without You

= Shin Aegi =

 

At the end of our day, Junhyung decided to have the Ferris wheel ride. I didn’t know why he decided to have the ride. I felt strange because Junhyung usually never decided to have that kind of ride.

 

Of course Doojoon decided to pass the ride because of his fear of heights and Hyunseung didn’t want to take the ride for no reason. So it left the five of us to wait for the chance to get in to the ride.

 

So that was why we were waiting for our turn to have the ride. I looked up to the big Ferris wheel in the front of me.

 

“Aegi.”

 

I heard someone calling my name so close to my ear. I looked around and saw Junhyung stood beside me. His eyes were fixed to the big Ferris wheel in the front of us.

 

“I won’t take the ride.”

 

“Huh?” I felt strange. He was the one that suggested taking the ride yet he said that he wouldn’t take the ride.

 

Junhyung looked down at me. “You and Gikwang need to talk.”

 

Suddenly I felt heat crept onto my cheeks. I quickly looked down so Junhyung wouldn’t catch me blushing. So he wanted to give me time alone with Gikwang.

 

“I’ll go and drag Yoseob to take one carriage with Dongwoon.” He told me again then he left from my side.

 

I looked at him as he walked toward Dongwoon and Yoseob. Then I dropped my gaze as I felt the urge of smiling. Somehow I started to feel nervous. I would have a ride with Gikwang. And I was nervous. I didn’t know what I would tell him or how I would start. But I thought it was the best time to tell him how I felt about him.

 

“Next!!”

 

The voice broke my thought. I looked at the Ferris wheel carriage. One staff was standing next to the door as he opened the door for the next person to hop in to the carriage, which was me.

 

But then I felt a slight touch on my lower arm. I looked around and saw Gikwang on my side.

 

“Come on, Noona.” He told me as he pulled me slightly toward the carriage.

 

After we went in, Gikwang looked around to Yoseob and Dongwoon. But Junhyung told him to take the ride with me as they would take the next carriage. Gikwang just nodded naively without asking the reason why.

 

So I had the ride with Gikwang. As the Ferris wheel turned to take us higher, I felt in awe on how the view outside looked. I gasped as I felt that the view was taking my breath away.

 

Since the evening was coming, the lights on the town were lightened on already on a far. It was comforting. I felt that I was floating above the sky. And when I looked at the sky, the evening sky welcomed me with twinkling stars. It was really beautiful.

 

I dropped my gaze and looked at the guy who sat across of me with his eyes fixed to the view outside. I smiled to see him.

 

Gikwang was always nice to me. He always treated me like I was a girl even since I was still with my boyish attitude. Probably it was the reason why I fell for him.

 

“Gikwang…” I called him.

 

“Hmm?” He diverted his gaze and looked at me.

 

I was hesitated for a while as I felt my heart beating faster. “Can I ask you something?”

 

He smiled with his charming and sweet smile. “Sure, Noona.”

 

I dropped my gaze as I found my self unable to look at him without blushing. “Do you have someone that you like now?”

 

“No.”

 

Somehow his answer made me relief.

 

“Then…” I paused for a while. My heart beat really fast right now. But I encouraged my self to confess at him. “C-can I be your girlfriend?”

 

Ah, I really want to run and hide. My face felt so hot. So I was sure that I was blushing like mad.

 

“Eh?”

 

I felt that Gikwang was taken back with my question. So I dared my self to look up and looked straight into his eyes.

 

"I love you, Gikwang." Finally I confessed to him.

 

Gikwang seemed to surprise. His eyes went wider and he blinked in surprise. "Mwo?" Then he frowned. "Why?"

 

“I don’t know. Maybe because you’re the only one who never treat me like a guy.” I dropped my eyes.

 

There was a silent fell between us. Then I heard Gikwang released a heavy sigh. I raised my gaze and saw Gikwang gave me a troubled look.

 

"I like Noona too. Noona is always nice to me, always protecting me. I do always looking and treating Noona not as a boy. Omma always convinced to do that. But…" Gikwang looked at me with apologizing eyes. "But… I guess my feeling for Noona will never pass as a younger brother to his older sister. I idolize Noona but only as a brother. Noona will be forever my Noona."

 

My heart sank to hear all his confession. I felt that tears would come out to my eyes soon. But I tried to hold it back and forced a smile to come to my face. And I succeeded.

 

"It's fine." I smiled though my heart was crying. "Thank you, Gikwang, for being honest to me." I told him then turned my gaze to outside.

 

“I’m so sorry, Noona.”

 

I heard he said. His voice sounded as if he was feeling guilty. I just nodded and gave him a slight smile. But how I wished the Ferris wheel would end soon.

 

And when our carriage arrived at the ground, I quickly opened the door and took off. I walked toward the exit, passing the other guys who already waited for us.

 

"Aegi."

 

I heard Junhyung called my name. But I ignored him and kept on walking. I needed some time alone. I needed to cry.

 

For the end of my one-sided first love.

 

 

= Yong Junhyung =

 

I was talking with Yoseob, Dongwoon, Doojoon and Hyunseung as we were waiting for Aegi and Gikwang to end the ride. Yoseob and Dongwoon decided to cancel their ride since I held them down. So we were waiting for Aegi and Gikwang while talking and joking around. And I saw that the Ferris wheel ride had ended for Aegi and Gikwang. I really hoped that they would have a nice talk during the ride.

 

But then, I saw that Aegi opened up the carriage door even when the carriage hadn’t reached the ground yet. Then she came out and walked toward the exit with frowning look and seemed to be pissed off about something. She looked disappointed, sad and rejected.

 

At that time, I knew that Gikwang had told her the truth. I released a sigh. Somehow I felt guilty and regret that I gave them the time alone for talking.

 

“Aegi.”

 

I called her as she passed us by. But she didn’t stop and kept on walking.

 

“What happen with Noona?” Dongwoon asked in confusion.

 

It was my fault.

 

I clicked my tongue, feeling pissed off with the situation and to my self. Then I ran to get Aegi.

 

“Aegi.” I called her name again as I already closer to her.

 

I slowed down my pace as I almost reached her then I stretched my hand to grab her arm, stopping her from walking any further.

 

“Ya. Shin Aegi.” I said as I wanted to turn her to face me.

 

But she quickly looked around and she pulled her arm loose from my grip. “Leave me alone.” She said.

 

But I knew that I couldn’t leave her alone. So I grabbed her arm again and turned her hard to face me. I grabbed her other arm to stop her from being away again from me.

 

“I won’t leave you alone.” I told her as I shook her body.

 

But then my heart sank to see the sad expression on her face. Tears were in her eyes. My heart hurt to see sadness written on her face.

 

“Can you tell me what happen?” I asked her with softer voice.

 

She looked away and wanted to leave as she said, “It’s not your problem.”

 

But I pulled her back. “But I can’t let you to be like this.” I paused as guilt started to rise again. “Especially when I was the one who gives you time alone with Gikwang.”

 

She turned her face on me with her disgusted look. “You shouldn’t have done that.”

 

“I know.” I told her and I dropped my gaze. “And I also I know how he feels about you.”

 

There was a silent before I heard Aegi said.

 

“Then why don’t you tell me.”

 

I looked at her again. “Because I don’t want you to be hurt like this, Aegi.” I said as I lowered my hands and released her arms.

 

She looked at me with disappointed look in her eyes. “I’d rather to be hurt by truth than to be hurt by lies, Junhyung.” She paused. “I tried to change my self because of him. I tried to be a sweet girl because of him.”

 

A tear rolled down to her cheek and it made my heart ached.

 

“I’m trying so hard to be a girl that he wants to be.” She paused again as she sobbed. “Yet… he never sees me.”

 

I couldn’t stand to see her crying like this. It was making my heart ached. It was breaking my heart so see her crying. So I pulled her into my embrace. I hugged her.

 

Aegi froze when I hugged her.

 

“Then…” I paused. “If he never sees you, try to turn your eyes on me.” I brought my face closer to her ear, burying my face to her hair and took inhaling the sweet scent of her sweet perfume.

 

“Try to see me, Aegi.”

 

I whispered to her ear.

 

“Try to look only at me.”

 

I felt that my heart beating fast. I couldn’t hold back my feeling anymore.

 

“I love you.”

 

 

 

= Yoon Doojoon =

 

I saw Aegi came out from the Ferris Wheel with a strange expression. She looked like as if she was holding something or pissed about something. I didn’t know what was on her mind. But the expression on her face looked like as if she was disappointed, pissed, angry yet sad about something. Somehow when I saw her like that, something painful struck inside my heart. I looked at her as she walked passed us by.

 

“Aegi.”

 

Junhyung called her but she ignored his call.

 

“What happen with Noona?” Dongwoon asked in confusion. And honestly, I didn’t have the answer to that question too.

 

But Junhyung seemed to know something. He clicked his tongue as if he was pissed off with something. Then he went after Aegi. So I let him to take care of Aegi.

 

I turned and saw Gikwang walked approaching us with a guilty look on his face. He was walking with his gaze looked downward and his both hands on his jacket pocket. I knew that look on Gikwang’s face. I knew something had happened between them.

 

“Gikwang, what has happened?” I quickly asked him as he arrived in the front of us.

 

Gikwang raised his gaze to look at me. He gave me a troubled look as if he had done something wrong and regretted about it but nothing that he could do.

 

“Noona confessed.”

 

“Mwo?!”

 

Well, it was not just me who surprised with what Gikwang had said. Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Yoseob also said the same word with me.

 

“Noona just confessed that she likes me.” Gikwang told us and dropped his gaze again. “I guess she likes me since long.”

 

Now I understood why Aegi had changed so much.

 

“Aish~!”

 

I needed to talk with Aegi. So I turned and looked for Aegi. I knew that Junhyung was with Aegi. But I needed to talk to her.

 

I stopped and looked around as I was thinking where Aegi and Junhyung were heading to. I followed my intuition and took the right way.

 

And I found them.

 

But then, what I had seen in the front of me made me stopped.

 

Junhyung was hugging Aegi.

 

And somehow, I felt something pierced to my heart.

 

---

New update~

And PUFF~!! I'm down with Junhyung's confession~ Oh my~ who wouldn't melt if someone whispered 'I Love You' so sweetly to her ear like Junhyung's did to Aegi~ Oh my gosh~ I'm even blushing~ ^////^

Well, you can always ignore my rants up there~ Hahaha~ <(^o^)>

For all the readers, thank you for subscribing and reading this fic~ commenting would be nice~ but to see that my subscribers and view counts increased, it's making me glad too~ To the silent readers, thank you so much to take a look on the fic and read it~ I really do appreciate it, seriously~

So enjoy the story~