Divorce ?

Without You

 

= Shin Aegi =

 

It was fun. I went to the beach with Junhyung. There weren't a lot of people there since it was Autumn already. Junhyung told me to shout my heart content just like what we did when we were younger. And somehow it was making me a little bit relief.

 

We strolled on the beach a while before we went back home. Junhyung drove me back to the apartment where I lived with Doojoon when the sun had set.

 

I took off the helmet and gave it back to him. "Thanks." I told him.

 

He smiled. "How's your feeling now?"

 

"A little bit lighter." I smiled. “Thanks, Junhyung. You’re really a good best friend.”

 

He smiled with my words. “Yeah, even though I really want to be more than just a best friend for you.”

 

“That I cannot.”

 

“Yeah, I know. You’ve set your heart to someone else.” He sighed then raised his hand and fixed my hair.

 

I flinched but let him to fix my hair. I guessed my hair was messed up since I used the helmet. Junhyung lowered his hand.

 

“There.” He said. “You’re as pretty as you were.”

 

I narrowed my eyes jokingly. “But I always pretty.” I said.

 

Junhyung laughed to my joke. And I just smiled.

 

“Yeah, you’re pretty.” He paused. “And Doojoon is so lucky to have you.”

 

My smile disappeared. “I don’t know whether he feels like that.”

 

“I bet he does.” Junhyung said then patted my head. “Be nice with him.”

 

I just chuckled and stuck out my tongue.

 

“Well, I’d better get going now. I need to pack my stuffs. It’ll gonna be longer time now compared to the last time.”

 

I smiled. “Well, just becareful there. It’s a foreign country.”

 

He smiled lopsided. “If you’re so worried about me, then just leave Doojoon and come with me to Japan.”

 

I rolled my eyes. “Hell no I will do that.”

 

He chuckled again. “See you around then.” He said as he his motorbike. He put his helmet back on and drove off.

 

I waved to him. I lowered my hand and released a sigh.

 

Ah, right. Junhyung would back to Japan for his work. He told me earlier when we were at the beach. He said that probably he would be staying there for more than six months. The producer that he was working with in Japan liked his work so he asked Junhyung to work with him again for a project. So, yeah, Junhyung would leave soon. Somehow I felt that I would be missing him. But I knew that Junhyung would be back eventually. He was my best friend and he would be my best friend.

 

I turned and looked up to the apartment floor where I lived. I guessed now I needed to have a long talk with Doojoon. Probably confessed that I had fallen to him and loved him.

 

I cupped my own cheeks as I felt that blushes crept onto my face.

 

Confession.

 

Ah, I’m so bad on it since I’m not a type of girl who can say her own feelings. But I had to do this.

 

I exhaled again then walked toward the building.

 

 

= Yoon Doojoon =

 

I was staring at the piece of paper that laid on the front of me on the dining table. The apartment was dark but I knew that there was a paper on the front of me, since I was staring on it for the past few hours. I still could remember the title that written on the paper.

 

‘Divorcement Form’

 

Yeah, I guess I’m going to divorce Aegi.

 

I couldn’t go on with the jealousy that always came to me whenever I saw her with Junhyung. But I didn’t know whether I could let her away. I felt wavered. I dropped my gaze.

 

But then I heard the door clicked opened. I looked up and saw Aegi came in. She was smiling as she looked to the floor. Somehow when I saw her expression, my anger surfaced again. I also felt betrayed since Junhyung told me that Aegi actually fell for me. But with that smile on her happy face, I was so sure that she was having a great time with Junhyung.

 

Aegi the light and turned to face me as she raised her gaze. She then gasped in surprise as she saw me. She covered with her hand. She seemed not to expect me to be here. Aegi released a relief sigh.

 

“Oh, Doojoon. Don’t scare me like that.” She said as she moved her hand that was covering to her chest. She walked to the dining table where I sat. “I thought you’re still on Aboji’s place.”

 

I just looked at her. Probably I looked at her with stern and cold face as I had used to do when we were still high school because she stopped and looked at me with confussion look. But I didn’t know and I didn’t care about how she looked.

 

“What’s the matter, Doojoon?”

 

I just looked at her for a moment then I stood up. “Why do you care?” I said sternly and grabbed the paper then came to her. “Do you even care about me?”

 

She frowned. “Yes, I…”

 

“Then why are you going with Junhyung?!”

 

She stopped her words and flinched as I raised my voice to her. She looked surprised.

 

“But he’s my best friend and he…”

 

“Then what am I for you, Aegi?” I cut her again. “Your other best friend?”

 

She looked speechless.

 

I exhaled because of it. “I’m tired with this and I’m done.” I handed the paper to her. “Fill this out. I’ll submit it by tomorrow.” I turned and walked to my own room.

 

 

= Shin Aegi =

 

I flinched as I saw Doojoon slammed his bedroom’s door. I didn’t know how he knew that I just went with Junhyung. But I just wished that he would listen for my explanation first before he threw his tantrum to me.

 

I dropped my gaze to look at the paper on my hand and my heart sank when I saw the title of the paper.

 

It was a request form for divorcement.

 

I couldn’t believe that Doojoon actually did what he had said before. Somehow I felt anger, disbelieve, confussion and sadness mixed on my heart. I didn’t want Doojoon to do this. I didn’t want to divorce.

 

Suddenly Junhyung’s voice came back to my mind.

 

I guess you should tell him your feeling. By words, I mean.”

 

I released a sigh and crumpled the paper.

 

Called me crazy or desperate to even think about this. But I just needed to save my marriage.

 

I turned and walked to Doojoon’s bedroom.

 

 

= Yoon Doojoon =

 

I heard my bedroom’s door opened and slammed close. And I didn’t need to turn around to know who the one that came to my bedroom was. But still, I turned to see her. She was standing near the door with her eyes fixed on me. She looked disappointed. But I didn’t want it to affect my decision.

 

“Leave me alone, Aegi.” I told her as I diverted my gaze from her.

 

But then, suddenly she grabbed me and turned me to face her. And on the next second, I found her crashing her lips on mine. She was kissing me.

 

I was shocked and lost my balance till I fell to sit on my own bed.

 

Actually I wanted her to kiss me more, but somehow my mind told me that I should stop her from kissing me. I was afraid that I would lose my defence.

 

“Aegi…” I said as she broke the kiss.

 

But she kissed me again.

 

“Stop.” I told her again when she pulled apart.

 

But she gave me another kiss as she cupped my cheek. I guessed my heart could explode with the series of her kisses. But for sure, she had made my heart raced. I pushed her slightly and looked at her.

 

“Or else, I don’t know what I will do with you.”

 

I could see that she blushed then she leaned forward to kiss me again.

 

I groaned as I gave up. I rounded my hand on her waist and turned to lay her down on the bed. I didn’t care about anything anymore. I just wanted Aegi to be mine. I also knew that I couldn’t let her away anymore. But that was exactly what I wanted.

 

So, it had begun…

 

Our marriage would go to the next step. And I would make sure that no one would tear us apart anymore.

 

---

Update~

And I must to say that I should have made this fic as rated fic with the last scene... >_< or should I not?

But, gosh, I'm blushing~

Anyway, this fic is really nearing its end~ probably a chapter more or two~ But either way, I need to finish this fic faster~ >_<

For all the readers, thank you for subscribing and reading this fic~ commenting would be nice~ but to see that my subscribers and view counts increased, it's making me glad too~ To the silent readers, thank you so much to take a look on the fic and read it~ I really do appreciate it, seriously~

Enjoy the story, everyone~ ^^