Fallen

Without You

= Shin Aegi =

 

I was staying behind at the café as I wanted to make some experiments for new cakes. I used to do like that on my previous working place. It really worked for increasing my skill in making cakes.

 

And I remembered that I used to stay with Appa after all of his employees went home and watching him experimented for new cakes. Sometimes he offered me the new cakes that he baked. And I must to say that in the most of the time, he had failed and earned him a disgusting look from me, with bonus sarcastic comments. But he just laughed.

 

Appa just laughed.

 

I missed his laugh. I missed Appa so much.

 

I dropped my gaze as I felt tears started to build up at my eyes. I took a deep breath and exhaled, just to keep the tears from falling down.

 

But suddenly, I heard knocks from the front door. I gasped in surprised and turned my self to the door of the kitchen.

 

Another knocks were heard.

 

I frowned.

 

Who might want to come to the bakery shop in the late night?

 

I took the rolling pin and walked toward the café. When I arrived on the shop part, I saw a man figure there, standing with his back on the door. He was using jacket and seemed to wait for someone to open the door. But I couldn’t let him in.

 

The man turned around to see the door.

 

That was when I gasped as I recognized the figure. I quickly stepped out from behind the counter, just at the time when he raised his hand to knock again.

 

“Junhyung?”

 

 

 

= Junhyung =

 

I was waiting across the street on my motorcycle. I was waiting for Aegi to come out from the café. But she didn’t come out even when I saw the last employee came out from the café.

 

Probably she had headed home already?

 

But I didn’t think she had.

 

I had waited for her ever since we walked out from the café. And I hadn’t seen her walked out from the café.

 

So probably she was still inside, doing something. Baking cakes probably.

 

So I decided to come to her.

 

I crossed the street and knocked on the door.

 

There were silent as if no one was on the café. But I saw the light was still on on the back of the café. So probably she was there.

 

I knocked again then looked around. Probably it was strange for a guy to knock on the front of the closed Café in the late night. Probably someone would think that I wanted to steal something from the café.

 

I waited. But still no one opened the door. So I turned and raised my hand to knock the door.

 

And that was when I saw her, coming out from behind the counter with a rolling pin on her hand and looking surprised to see me here.

 

“Junhyung?”

 

I smiled at her and waved.

 

Aegi walked toward the door and opened the door. “What are you doing here?” She asked as she frowned. She opened the door wider to let me in.

 

I stepped in. “What are you doing here?” I asked her in return as I nudged her forehead with my pointing finger. “It’s late at night, you know? And a girl shouldn’t have stayed so late on an empty café.”

 

She closed the door and locked it again. “I’m experimenting on new cakes.” She said then walked toward the kitchen behind the café.

 

I followed her toward the kitchen. “But it’s late already.”

 

She stopped on the table and flashed me a smile that made my heart skipped.

 

“But it’s the only time for me to be able to use the kitchen for experiment.” She said as she put the rolling pin back to its place. “I’m busy when the shop is opened.”

 

I smiled to hear her words. “Okay then. But let me stay here with you.”

 

Aegi looked back at me. “My place is close from here.”

 

“But still, you are a girl, Aegi.”

 

She slightly pouted as she realized that I was right. “Okay.” She sighed. “Take your self a seat. I think it’ll take a long time.” Then she started to work on her cake.

 

I was watching her as she worked. She stirred the dough and poured it to the pan. I saw it was a chocolate cake. She put the dough on the oven then worked on the decoration. I just noticed that she would pout her lips slightly and frown as she became serious. But then, when she succeeded, a happy smile bloomed on her face. It never failed to make me smiled along with her when she smiled.

 

Aegi had changed. She became a beautiful and charming girl. And I couldn’t take my eyes away from her.

 

“It’s done.”

 

Her sweet voice broke through my thought. I looked at her again. She had done with her cake. She was making a chocolate cake with melted choco. I stood up and came toward her.

 

“What is this?”

 

She frowned. “My nightmare.” She said then looked at me. “Do you want to try?”

 

I looked at her. “Will it make my stomach hurt?” I joked.

 

She shot her death glare again then slapped my arm. “Ya.”

 

I just laughed to her reaction. “Okay, okay.”

 

She took a small fork and gave it to me. I took the fork then took a small bite of it.

 

“Tell me if it’s bitter.” She said as she looked at me with worry look.

 

She her lips and bit a small portion of her lower lip. Somehow, her gesture made me wanted to crash my lips against hers. But I gulped and ignored the thought. I put the small piece of the cake to my mouth.

 

 

= Shin Aegi =

 

I waited for Junhyung’s reaction. But then, he frowned and raised his hand to cover his lips. To see his reaction, I grinned apologetically.

 

“It’s bitter, isn’t it?” I asked him.

 

He nodded his head.

 

“Ah.” I dropped my head. “I failed again.” I took the cake from the table and threw it on the bin then took a glass of water for Junhyung.

 

“Again?” He asked as he received the glass from me and drank the water.

 

“I’ve tried few times and still failed.” I told him. “Either the chocolate is too sweet or bitter.” I released a sigh and sat on the chair as I propped my chin on my palm.

 

Junhyung patted my head. “Don’t worry. You’ll succeed someday. Just keep on trying.”

 

I nodded then looked at him. Somehow I wondered about my best friends’ life now. “So…” I paused as Junhyung sat beside me. “What do you do now?”

 

“Huh?” He looked at me.

 

“Have you worked already?”

 

“Ah, yeah. All of us do.”

 

I straightened my body and turned to him. “Can you tell me?”

 

Junhyung smiled. “Why?”

 

“Well, we used to be best friends. And… I haven’t seen you guys for some times. I just want to update my self about you guys.”

 

Junhyung nodded his head. “Well, what do you want to know?”

 

I thought for a while with his question. So many things came to my mind when he asked me like that. But then, there was one thing that I wanted to know the most.

 

“Do you guys have girlfriend already?”

 

 

= Junhyung =

 

Seriously, her question caught me off guard.

 

Did we have girlfriend already?

 

I found her question was amusing. I smiled as I tried to hold back my laughter. “Why do you want to know?”

 

She shrugged. “I don’t know.” She said as she exhaled. “Probably because you’re all looked really handsome now.”

 

My heart skipped as she said that.

 

“I’m sure there are many girls that confessed to you, right?”

 

Now I chuckled. “Are you really wanted to know about my girlfriend, Doojoon’s, Yoseob’s, Hyunseung’s, Dongwoon’s and Gikwang’s?” I knew that she only wanted to know one.

 

She frowned to my question.

 

I smirked and leaned my self closer to her. “Or you just want to know about Gikwang’s?”

 

Her expression changed. Her frown had disappeared. And in return, pink shades came to her cheeks and her eyes went wider in surprised.

 

Just as I thought, Aegi had fallen for Gikwang.

 

---

O,o... I smell some twist here~ hehehe~

Well, another new update~ I guess I want to write on this fic as well as Aeternus Eternus Forever and Nox Aterrima~ Hehehe...

For all the readers, thank you for subscribing and reading this fic~ commenting would be nice~ but to see that my subscribers and view counts increased, it's making me glad too~ I hope you will enjoy the story. To the silent readers, thank you so much to take a look on the fic and read it~ I really do appreciate it, seriously~