The Wedding

Without You

 

I was looking at my reflection on the mirror. The white dress that I wore was perfectly fit for me. It was simple but elegant. My hair was partly tied into a bun while the rest were put into wavy look. A tiara was rested around the bun with a veil hanging behind it. My locks were combed to the side, covering my forehead on elegant way. I looked like a princess with the wedding dress.

 

Though I wished that I would be happier on my happy day.

 

“Noona.”

 

I turned and saw Kikwang with his tuxedo. He was smiling. He looked gorgeous. I always knew that Kikwang was a cute and handsome guy. But to see him in tuxedo, it made him to be extraordinary handsome and sweet. I gave him a smile, giving him a sign that he might enter the room.

 

He walked closer then stopped. He looked me from the top of my head to the toe then back to my face again. He seemed to be in awe.

 

I smiled to see his face. “How do I look?”

 

“You look beautiful.” He said in awe.

 

He had praised me. But it wasn’t enough to make me blush. I chuckled. “Thank you.” I turned my self again to the mirror.

 

“I guess DooJoon hyung is lucky.”

 

I looked at him through the mirror reflection. “Why?”

 

“If noona will look this beautiful on wedding dress, I should have snatched you away from him since long.”

 

I chuckled again. Lee Kikwang had never changed. He was always so cute. That was why I always liked him as a brother.

 

“Uwah.”

 

Another voice made me turned. This time, I saw a cute guy. He was Yang Yoseob. But he wasn’t alone. Two tall and handsome young men were with him. They were Son DongWoon and Jang HyunSeung. They were using tuxedo, just like Kikwang. Smiles broke on their face.

 

“You look beautiful, noona.” Yoseob said as he walked closer. “For real.”

 

I smiled. “Thank you.”

 

“Should we snatch AeGi noona so she won’t marry DooJoon hyung?” DongWoon gave an idea.

 

I quickly gave him a slap on his forehead, since his head was out of my reach, as I clicked my tongue. “Don’t be joking around.”

 

“But for real, AeGi. I never thought that you would marry DooJoon.” HyunSeung said.

 

I looked at him and smiled while narrowing my eyes. “Then with whom I will be married?”

 

HyunSeung gave me a slight smile instead of replying my question. I realized that he had known to whom my heart was belonged to. I was their close friend, their noona for the younger guys. And with HyunSeung, I never could hide any secrets.

 

"Whoever it supposed to be, I don't care. You look very beautiful and pretty."

 

"Oh, HyunSeung." I felt touched. I moved forward and gave him a hug. "Thank you so much."

 

"Can I congratulate the bride too?"

 

The voice made me frozen. It was his voice. It was the voice of someone that had took my heart for some times. It was Yong JunHyung.

 

I released my hug from HyunSeung and turned to the door where he was standing. He used suit, unlike the other 4 guys who were with me. I thought he wouldn't come at first. I gave him a smile.

 

"Let's go out for a while." HyunSeung said to the younger three.

 

I looked at him and he winked at me. It seemed that he gave me a chance to speak with JunHyung. HyunSeung dragged Kikwang, Yoseob and DongWoon out with him then closed the door behind him.

 

JunHyung turned back at me after the door was closed. He smiled and walked toward me. "You're beautiful." He praised me.

 

Actually I wanted to scream why he didn't realize it before. But instead, I gave him a smile. "Thank you."

 

He stopped in the front of me.

 

"I thought you won't come."

 

"And missed the chance to see you on wedding dress?" He smiled wider. "I'll regret it for the rest of my life if I missed this chance."

 

I chuckled along as I felt my heart was beating faster. He always could make me laughing.

 

"But there is another thing that I regret now."

 

The words had made me stopped chuckling. I looked at him. JunHyung looked serious.

 

 

"Is it already late if I say that I still fall for you? Is it late to say that I still love you?"

 

I froze by his words. My heart jumped with his confession. I had loved him and now he confessed that he loved me too. But then, I realized that I was a step away from my own wedding. I had promised to marry DooJoon and I never wanted to break my promise. My heart wavered when I thought about DooJoon. I dropped my gaze. I couldn't stand to look on his eyes anymore. I could have broke down if I looked into his eyes furthermore.

 

"I'm sorry." I told him.

 

I could see that he moved forward. I could feel his breath brushing my locks. He kissed my head.

 

"Then promise me that you'll be happy." He muttered under his breathe.

 

I clenched my hand, trying so hard not to cry or to hug him and beg him to bring me away from here. I had loved him. I had loved Yong JunHyung.

 

Three knocks on the door made JunHyung moved back. I looked at the door. It was swung open and HyunSeung was at the door.

 

"It's the time."

 

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Alright."

 

I took one last look at JunHyung and gave him a pat on his arm. He gave me another smile. It felt like a bitter smile for me. But he didn't say anything and walked out from the room.

 

HyunSeung quickly walked in and handed me the flower buoquoet. I took it and let him to cover the veil to my face. He looked at me afterward with a caring look. He had been a good brother to me and would always be a good brother for me.

 

"Thank you, HyunSeung."

 

He just smiled and nodded. "Ready?"

 

I released a big sigh and nodded. I had decided to leave those feelings that I had behind me. But then, would I ever forget my feeling toward JunHyung?

 

---

Afterwords:

Hohoho~ the first chapter of the story. But wow~ 9 subscribers over a night~ it makes me glad~ Thank you~ ^^

Anyway, this fic is inspired by a story of msnosun, Boy-ish, Girl-ish....You. And like what I had told her yesterday, probably this fic can be considered as the alternative ending of her fic~ So I dedicate the fic for her. I hope this fic can meet your expectation~ ^^

Thank you for all those who had subscribed and comments to the fic even though I only put up the foreword. I hope you will enjoy the story. To the silent readers, thank you so much to take a look on the fic and read it~ I really do appreciate it, seriously~

Enjoy the fic~ ^^

And I dunno when will I can put up the next update since my holiday is almost ended~ Office again!! *hysterical scream* hehehe :P