Chapter 9 (The New Models)

Another Love Story

BOM's POV

"Hello, I'm Park Bom. The new model," I introduced myself.

"Ah, Park Bom-sshi. You came at last. Since you're here, should we introduce all the staffs first?" a man said.

"Yes please. I would be glad to know everyone here," I replied politely.

"I'm the head of the team, Yoo Jae Suk. This man over here is Im Dae Gang. This is Anna Jo, Kim Hyun Rae, Cha Tae Hyun, Lee Hyun Bin and Kang Ho Dong!"  he said.

"Hello. Nice to meet you," I said.

"Ehem, you forgot me," a man said.

"Ah. I'm sorry, Sajangnim. Park Bom-sshi, this man over here is Choi Seunghyun, the President of this department store," Mr. Yoo said.

"I know already," I replied, trying to avoid Seunghyun's gaze.

"So, let's start! Anna, Tae Hyun, proceed with the make-up and prepare the clothes!" Mr. Yoo instructed.

"Bom ah, fighting!" CL unni said.

"Oppa, I'll get going," I said.

"Be good okay," Jiyong oppa reminded me.

In the dressing room..

"The shirt looks okay. Not too girly," I thought as I was putting it on. "Hmm, it's quite baggy too, eh, omo! Why is it revealing my by shoulders so much?"

"Erm, Anna-sshi, why is the shirt-," I asked.

"The style is like that, Park Bom-sshi. Is there a problem? Do you need my help?" Anna replied.

"Ah, no,no, no. There's nothing," I replied, unwanting to create a problem.

"Okay, then please wear this pants," Anna replied, handing me over a pair of pants through the small opening of the door.

"Omo!" I gasped.

The pants was extremely short. It was even shorter than my boxers!

"Anna-sshi. I have a problem," I said as I opened the door to let her in.

"Aigoo, you're such a tomboy. Don't worry, I'll get you a girl's underwear then everything's settled," Anna replied.

 

TOP's POV

"Alright, the cameras and lighting are all ready!" Mr. Yoo shouted. "Is Park Bom-sshi ready yet?"

"Yes! I'm right here!" Bom replied as she walked towards the platform.

"Man. She's so y," I thought.

"Yah! Don't you guys have any other clothes to let her wear? This is too revealing!" Mr. Park Jiyong exclaimed.

"Excuse me, who are you to comment on things like this? This is her job, she's the one doing it, not you," I said rudely.

"You! Didn't we meet last time? At the VIP Lounge?" he asked.

"Yeah, I know. So what?" I replied.

"Yah, oppa! How can you be so rude to Jiyong-sshi?" CL exclaimed.

"Ah, I see. So you've fallen for this guy already?" I asked.

"So what if I did?" CL replied and then she covered after realising what she just said.

"I'll pretend as if I didn't hear it," Mr. Park Jiyong replied, acting like a real man.

"Excellent work Park Bom-sshi! Now its time for the next shoot. Dennis Oh-sshi, please step out onto the platform. We'r doing a pair photoshoot," Mr. Yoo shouted.

"Hmph, thanks to you, I didn't see Bom's poses!" Mr. Park Jiyong said.

"Good for you. Besides, you don't know that she's actually a three timer? I saw her with two other men the other day," I replied, feeling as if I won.

"Really? You saw her with men? This is good news!" he chuckled, really not the kind of reaction I wanted.

I gave up and continued watching Bom posing.

"Yah! Who is that man?" I shouted when I saw a man hugging Bom from behind, doing the pose.

"He's Dennis Oh. The male model for the advertisment, Sajangnim! Is there something wrong?" Mr. Yoo replied.

"Yes! I don't want him to be the male model!" I shouted angrily.

"Then, who's going to be his substitute, Sajangnim?" Mr. Yoo asked.

"Me! Let me be the male model!" I replied.