Chapter 16 (A date!)

Another Love Story

CL's POV

"Eh, where's Jiyong oppa? I thought I was late but he's even later than me," I thought as I surveyed the area.

I sat on a bench and decided to wait for another 5 minutes, but still he hadn't arrived.

"Annyonghasaeyo Miss, Mr. Park Jiyong is waiting for you over there. Please follow me," a man dressed in a fine suit said.

He led me to a high class restaurant and opened the door for me.

"Thank you," I said as I entered.

"Mr. Park Jiyong is waiting for you in that room. But he insisted that I should not gude you there," the man replied.

I walked towards the room, wondering what Jiyong oppa had prepared for me.

Slowly, I turned the door knob and pushed the door open slightly, peeking through the small entry of the door.

"Jiyong oppa, are you in there?" I asked.

There wasn't any reply from him so I opened the door fully. However, he wasn't there!

"Is he playing with me?" I thought as I walked over the table.

I saw a small note on the table and read it.

"Dear CL, if you receive this note, please go to the amusement park located next to this restaurant. Please don't get mad," I read the note.

"What? So he changed our date? Why can't he just text me or something. Omo, I shouldn't get mad. Jiyong oppa told me not to get mad. He must be preparing something big for me," I thought.

And so, I arrived at the amusement park..

"Aigoo, what a crowd," I shrugged. "Now where the hell could Jiyong oppa be? In such a big place, how can I find him fast?"

I walked over to nearly everywhere at the park, but I couldn't find him. I decided to take a break and have some food.

"Omo, this looks good!" I thought when I saw an ahjumma selling ddukbokki at a stall.

"Ahjumma, can I have one serving of ddukbokki? Ah, and also this, this and this!" I said, pointing out to several other foods.

After I ate...

"Aigoo, I'm too full," I said as I rubbed my belly.

"Omo! I nearly forgot about Jiyong oppa! I should call him!" I thought.

I dialed his number several times but his phone was switched off. Finally, I received a message from Jiyong oppa.

His message said..

Let's go bungee jumping!

"What? Really? Bungee jumping?" I thought.

 

Jiyong's POV

"Okay, that's her. I should go in as well," I thought when I saw CL entering the elevator.

The elevator was quite packed with a few other elder women, CL and me, the only guy. -_-

CL hadn't noticed me althought I kept looking at her from the back. I saw her rubbing her belly several times and she seemed to have a problem with her tummy.

-Prraaaaaaaaaaaaattt-

"Omo, who just farted? Aish, so smelly!" one of the elder women complained.

CL began to look worried as the elder women started to close their noses with their hands.

"Erm, s-sorry. My stomach is not feeling so well today," I said.

CL finally noticed me and she smiled.

The elder women exited the elevator, leaving only the two of us.

"Oppa, thanks about earlier," she said shyly.

"It's okay," I replied.

She was smiling at first but when our eyes met, she quickly covered her face with her hands.

"Are you embarrassed?" I asked.

"Uhm," she replied, still covering her face.

"Then if you're embarrassed, I'll fart as well," I replied.

-Prraaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt-

CL laughed her heads off the moment I farted.

"So, we're even now?" I asked.

"Uhm!" she replied as she hugged me. "Why were you playing with me earlier?"

"Can't I play with you?" I pouted as I showed her a cute expression.

"Hmph. I'll pay back what you did to me," she replied as she shrank her eyes, trying to scare me off.

"Oh, we've arrived," I said as the elevator finally stopped moving.

We exited the elevator and walked towards the open space.

I saw CL already gritting her teeth and her body was shaking.

"O-ppa, I can't do this," she stuttered. "It's too high,"

"Why don't we do it together? If you're scared, you can hold me all you want. Hug me tightly or anything!" I replied.

"Really? Can I really do it?" she asked.

"Yeah. It's going to be more fun to see you're expression when we fall together!" I teased.

"Miss, what is your weight?" the man in charge asked.

"What? You need to know my weight as well?" she exclaimed.

"Yes, of course," the man replied.

"43 kg," CL replied.

"I'm 54 kg," I told the man.

"Erm, why do they need our weights?" CL asked.

"Oh, that's cause he needs to choose the correct ropes for us. If not the ropes might break if they aren't strong enough to support us," I explained.

"Omo! Ahjussi, about my weight. It's actually," CL said.

She looked at me before she continued speaking and whispered her weight to the man.

"Aigoo, such a cute girl," I thought.

The man put on all the gadgets on our bodies and all that was left for us to do was to jump.

"Oppa, promise me you'll never let me go when we jump okay?" CL said.

"Okay, I promise. Ah, let's have a goodluck kiss first," I replied as I quickly gave her a light kiss on her lips.

"O-oppa," Cl stuttered, feeling surprised after I kissed her.

"Here we go!" I shouted as I pulled her down with me.