Chapter 2 (The Second Encounter)

Another Love Story

TOP's POV

It was Sunday, my only day off. I was going to a salon to get my hair cut, as usual.

"Sajangnim, we have arrived," the chauffeur informed me.

"Thanks. Ah, btw, the two of you should wait outside the car," I replied.

"But Sajangnim, today's hot," Secretary Ma protested.

"I don't care. You can only be in the car if I'm in it as well," I replied.

"Yes, Sajangnim," the two of them replied hesitantly.

I felt something was wrong when I entered the salon. The workers knew that I always came on Sunday and whenever I entered the salon, they would usually greet me in front of the main door. But today, there wasn't any single worker waiting for me.

"Unni! Long time no see!" I heard a girl talking.

I walked further inside and saw some workers surrounding a young girl and a man.

"Ehem," I faked a cough.

"Oh, Sir! You came! Please sit here," a worker greeted me as she told me to sit on an empty spot next to the young girl.

"I want my hair to be cut by Sandara-sshi. She usually cuts my hair everytime I come here," I replied, pointing to Sandara who was busy talking to the young girl and the man beside me.

"Sorry, Sir. But Hairdresser Sandara has already been appointed by that man over there," the worker replied.

"Then I'll just wait," I replied rudely.

I sat down quietly as I listened to their conversation.

"Dara ah, I'm going to cut my hair like this," the man said.

"Dara ah? Do they know each other? They seem pretty close," I thought.

"Oppa, I wanna have a mohawk too!" the young girl exclaimed.

"What? She wants a mohawk? Is she crazy?" I thought as I turned my face around to see the girl's face.

"OMG, it's that girl! Should I talk to her right now? Maybe not. I'll talk to her when after I get my hair cut later," I thought.

"Em, excuse me. I've changed my mind. You can cut my hair now. Just trim some over here and at the back," I told the worker earlier.

"No! You should not get a mohawk!" the man exclaimed.

"Alright. Unni, since Youngbae oppa doesn't allow me to get a mohawk, I'll just have the usual haircut. Just trim my hair. Also, can you dye my hair caramel-brown?" she said.

"Okay," Sandara-sshi replied.

"Oppa? Is he her boyfriend? Then who is that man she was with at the store? Is she a two-timer?" I thought. "Btw, why am I being so nosy?"

 

After an hour......................

"Sir, your hair is done," the worker informed me.

By the time I was finished, the girl and the man were also done.

"Ahjussi," the girl said.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked, though I felt a bit annoyed by the way she referred to me as an ahjussi.

"Em. I noticed that you've been looking at me since earlier. Are you a ert?" she said.

She left me with nothing to say. She wasn't just an ordinary girl.

"Then I take that as a yes," she smirked and stood up.

"Let's go," the man said. "Bye Dara, don't forget to come to my house later. We're having dinner," he continued as he kissed her forehead.

"Excuse me," I said as I placed my hand on the girl's shoulder.

I sensed that her body was getting stiff and she turned her face around to me. Without any hesitation, she grabbed me by the arm and flipped me onto the floor.

"Aaah, it hurts. Appa," I moaned.

"I, I really hate men who touch a girl's body with no reason!" she exclaimed and left after that.

"No, she misunderstood me! I have to talk to her!" I thought.

I paid the worker and ran outside to catch up with her. I was quite relieved to see Secretary Ma talking to her.

"Miss, this is my business card. If you wish to ask me something or you've decided to take the job, please call me," Secretary Ma said.

"Okay. Thanks btw," she replied as she got into her so-called "oppa"'s car.

 

BOM's POV

"Are you going to accept the job offer?" Youngbae oppa asked.

"I don't know," I replied.

"I think it's a good opportunity. Plus, you haven't got any job right now and you always get bored at home," he replied.

"Yeah, so true," I said. "Aaaahh! I can't wait to show my hair to everyone at home!"

When we arrived at home...............

"Omma, appa! We've arrived!" I shouted like a kid.

I walked towards my parents' room and the door was closed. I turned the door knob but the door was locked.

"This is weird. They usually never lock up their room in the morning," I thought.

I tried to knock but I heard my parents talking about something.

"Darling, how are you feeling? You should rest a lot," appa said.

"I'm feeling fine. Thanks honey," omma replied.

"What did the doctor say?" appa asked.

"He said my sickness is getting serious. He told me to rest a lot," omma replied. "I'm worried about the company. I think I'm dying, honey," 

"Omma? She's sick? She's dying?" I thought.

"How I wish our Bommie finds a husband fast, then she can take over my place at the company," omma continued.

"What should I do?"  thought.