Chapter 8 (Hoping to meet him again)

Another Love Story

BOM's POV

I woke up and found myself laying on my bed.

"Omo, how did I get here?" I thought. "Ow, my head hurts,"

"Young Mistress! You woke up!" Ji Hyo exclaimed.

"Ji Hyo ah. When did you come back? How was your holiday?" I said.

"The holiday was fine. But then the Mistress informed me about your situation so I came back here. Aigoo. Do you know how worried I was?" Ji Hyo exclaimed.

"Sorry for making you worried. I'm going to work," I replied.

"Young Mistress, are you really earning money yourself?" Ji Hyo asked.

"Yes. Why?" I said.

"The bank sent a letter of noticement. You need to pay 800,000 won a month for this house," she replied.

"What? The rent is 800,000 won per month?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, Young Mistress. Erm, may I ask, how much do you earn with your job a month?" Ji Hyo said.

"500,000 won! What to do? I have to buy food and buy clothes and other stuffs!" I exclaimed.

"Why don't you work another part time job?" Ji Hyo suggested.

"Yeah, you're right. Also, TOP Department Store had offered me a job as a model. Should I accept it?" I replied.

"You should! If not, how are you going to continue living?" Ji Hyo replied.

"Alright then. I'll give the secretary a call," I said.

 

TOP's POV

Meanwhile.......

"Sajangnim! Sajangnim! Sajangniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!" Secretary Ma shoutes as he ran towards me.

"What is it? You're giving me a heart attack!" I shouted.

"Sajangnim. The girl. She, she, she called," he panted, trying to catch his breath.

"Who?" I asked.

"The girl. The one at the part last night!" he replied.

"What? Really? She called? What did she say?" I asked.

"She accepted the job!" he explained.

"Yes!" I shouted, jumping up and down like a kid.

"Sajangnim, are you really that happy? It's the first time I've seen you act like this," Secretary Ma said.

"Yah, do you wanna get fired? If you don't, you better tell that girl to come here after this. we'll do the photo shoot and screening instantly," I replied rudely.

Secretary Ma bowed nervously and left after that.

"Hmph! What a chicken. If I make you into chicken soup, it'll probably taste like ," I thought.

 

CL's POV

"Bom, you came," I said and actually a bit surprised.

"Yes. I'm fine. Thank you for bringing me back home last night," she replied politely.

"You should thank Seunghyun oppa though. He was the one who carried you all along from his house to his car, then from his car to your bed. Thank goodness he knows where your house is. Oh, that's right, how did he know your house?" I said.

"Ah, he came here last time trying to offer me a job," she explained.

"I see," I replied. 

"Unni, there's something I need to ask you," she said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"About my job. Do I work 24 hours a day? I mean, do I have to be by your side 24/7?" she said.

"Ahahah. No! Of course not! You only work from 8 am till 4 pm! But to tell you the truth, you only actually work when I leave GK building! Like maybe, I'm going out shopping, or attending an award ceremony or maybe a fan signing ceremony," I explained.

"Ah. I see," she replied happily.

"What is it? Why did you ask me? Are you dating?" I asked.

"No. Actually, I have another part time job. I accepted your fiance's job offer. Currently, I'm having some financial problems," Bom replied.

"Ah, I understand. If you need something, don't hesitate to call me for help okay? I'm your unni remember?" I said.

"Yes. Thank you very much unni!" Bom exclaimed and bowed politely.

"Bom-sshi, there's a man looking for you," Kyung Shi oppa interrupted.

"Oh. Really? Where is he?" Bom asked.

A tall, handsome man with the most charming smile appeared.

"Bom ah, Ji Hyo called me just now. She told me you had a hangover. Are you okay now?" he said as he cupped Bom's face with his hands.

"Omo, are they dating?" I thought, feeling a bit jealous.

"Jiyong oppa, I'm okay. Why are you here?" Bom said.

"I'm just worried. No, in fact, everyone is worried," he replied.

"Oppa, let me introduce you to unni. Oppa, meet CL unni. Unni, meet my elder brother, Jiyong oppa," Bom said.

We both shook hands and it felt like it was the best thing that had happened to me so far. My heart also skipped a bit the moment he flashed a smile at me.

"So he's Bom's elder brother! Kekeke. Why am I feeling so happy?" I thought.

"Oppa, I got another job as a model at TOP Department Store. I was told to get there after this. Can you send me there?" Bom said.

"Okay. Besides, I want to see how you're working," he replied.

"Erm, can I join as well?" I asked.

"Sure, you can come unni!" Bom replied.

"Yahoo! I get to be with him again! Omo, could I actually be falling for him now? What about Seunghyun? Should I give up on him? Besides, he never did actually like me from the beginning! Yes, I should give up on him! From now on, Jiyong oppa is the one," I thought.