Chapter 22 (A New Engagement)

Another Love Story

CL's POV

"Omo, Oppa, where are you taking me? I thought we are going to a restaurant, isn't it?" I asked.

"Ania," he replied.

"Then, why did you ask me to wear formal clothings?" I asked.

"I'm taking you to my house. You should meet my parents," he replied.

"What? I'm not ready yet! I haven't even prepared my speech!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry, you're going to be fine," he replied. "We've arrived,"

"What? We've arrived already? What am I going to do?" I panicked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait here okay? I'll call my parents," Jiyong oppa said.

I couldn't reply him as I was too nervous about meeting his parents. I walked around the living room, back and forth, thinking about how I should act, how I should reply his parents, what I should talk about and at last, the moment came.

"Omma, appa, this is her," I heard Jiyong oppa introducing me.

I turned around quickly and bowed to them immediately without even looking at their faces.

"Omo, CL?" Jiyong oppa's father asked.

His voice was quite familiar so I lifted my head quickly and looked at him.

"Omo! Sajangnim!" I exclaimed.

"Jiyong ah, you're dating the famous celebrity, CL!" Jiyong oppa's mother exclaimed happily.

"Yes, omma. CL, this is my omma, and this is my appa," Jiyong oppa replied.

His mother was extremely beautiful and I could see that his father must be handsome when he was young. No wonder Jiyong and Bom were extremely good-looking.

"CL ah, come here. Let's have lunch together," Jiyong oppa's mother invited me over, caressing my back.

His parents seemed to welcome me very well, especially his mother, her smile could make my thumping heart calm.

At the table.......

"Aigoo, I'm going to have another daughter in law soon," Jiyong's father teased.

"Appa, please don't make CL embarrassed," Jiyong oppa said.

"Ania. It's okay," I replied.

"Really? Then you accept it if we engage you to my Jiyong?" his mother asked.

I choked on my food and after I relieved myself, I found out that Jiyong, his mother and his father were staring me, waiting for my reply.

"Yes, I guess," I replied.

"Aigoo. Let's officially discuss this with your parents shall we?" Jiyong's father said to me.

"Y-yes," I replied awkwardly.

 

BOM's POV

I was extremely excited to meet Seunghyun at work. Unfortunately, when I entered his office, he was busy entertaining some guests. I waved at him and he showed me his right hand, telling me to wait. Then he walked towards me and gave me a peck on my lips.

"Sorry baby. I have some guests here. Just sit on the sofa and wait for me okay?" he said.

I nodded in obligation and sat down while he returned back to entertain his guests. I saw Secretary Kim entering the office and then walked towards me.

"Park Bom-sshi. I have a message for you. The President's mother or should I say the Madam is asking you to meet at her house immediately," he said.

"But I'm here to see Tabi," I replied.

"Miss, if I were you, I wouldn't even dare to go against the Madam. If you exit this building, there will be a car ready to pick you up. The driver will send you directly to the Madam's house," he explained.

"O-okay. I'll say farewell to Tabi first," I replied.

"No! Don't! The Madam told me not to let Sajangnim know about this!" he replied.

 

TOP's POV

As soon as the guests had left, I went back inside my office and found out that Bom wasn't there.

"Secretary Kim, where's Bom?" I asked.

"Erm, she left 30 minutes ago," Secretary Kim replied.

"What? She left just like that without telling me anything?" I asked.

"Yes, Sajangnim!" he replied.

"No! I don't believe this. She won't just leave me here! You're hiding something aren't you?" I exclaimed.

I saw Secretary Kim's face starting to look weird, as if he was hiding something.

"Ania," he denied.

"Don't try to lie to me! Tell me!" I shouted. "Wait, don't tell me it has something to do with mom,"

Secretary Kim gulped and from his reaction, I knew something was happening to Bom.