Chapter 21 (The Confession)

Another Love Story

TOP's Grandma's POV

"What? Seunghyun was living at that poor girl's house?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, Mistress!" Secretary Kim replied.

"Does my daughter know about this?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress! In fact, she met the girl earlier this morning. The Madam handed her some money to leave Korea and even warned her not to get near the Young Master again," Secretary Kim explained.

"Good. I'm quite surprised that my daughter is willing to do that on her own. She must have learned her lesson already. Really, in this world, one can only be with another person of the same status," I smirked.

"Mistress, I haven't quite finished with my report yet. The poor girl rejected the money and stated that she won't get away from the Young Master," Secretary Kim interrupted.

"What? That girl! She really doesn't know her place!" I shouted.

"Mistress, can't you just call her by her name? Calling her the 'poor woman' really is tiring," Secretary Kim complained.

"No! There's no need to know her name. That lowly woman is not even worth me knowing her name!" I replied. "Tell the Madam to bring that girl here. I'm going to settle this myself!"

 

BOM's POV

That afternoon, I excitedly entered the office, but at the same time, feeling extremely nervous since I planned to confess to Seunghyun. I saw Seunghyun sleeping on the coach, to my relief.

"Aigoo, you're sleeping so soundly. I'll wait until you wake up," I mumbled as sat down on the floor in front of him.

"Hmm, what should I do?" I thought. "I know! Hehe, he's surely going to be surprised when he wakes up,"

Slowly, I took the make up kit that I've bought recently, unwanting to wake him up. I applied some face powder, lipstick, eyeshadows, mascara, eyeliner and not to forget the blusher!

"Looks good to me. Hehe, can't wait till he wakes up!" I said to myself. "Omo! He's waking up!"

"Bom, you're here?" he asked.

"Y-yeah," I replied, walking away from him to get ready to run away once he noticed his decorated face.

He realised something weird on his face and rubbed his lips a few times.

"Huh? Lipstick?" he gasped. 

He then walked over to the window and saw his own reflection.

"Bom! Is this your doing?" he exclaimed.

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

I ran away as fast as I could after he noticed what I did to him.

"You! Come back here!" he shouted.

 

TOP's POV

"Really? That girl is surely getting on my nerves. I'm going to get her once she gets back here," I thought as I cleaned the make-up on my face.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to ask her about yesterday. Why did that girl call her 'Young Mistress'?" I thought.

Just when I exited the toilet, Bom entered the office and darted towards me. I was about to talk to her but she suddenly gave me a peck on my lips and then left the office again, leaving me speechless.

"W-what? She kissed me? T-then, does this mean, she likes me?" I thought, forgetting what I was about to ask earlier.

"Bom! Wait up!" I called out right away she left the office.

So I had to find her in one whole building -_-

Fortunately, I received some help from the workers, telling me where Bom had passed.

"Sajangnim, Park Bom-sshi is on the 15th floor at the Women's Lounge," the speaker informed me.

"Gee, thanks a lot," I mumbled, getting into the elevator.

As soon as I arrived at the 15th floor, I already saw Bom hiding around a corner.

"Yah! You! I'm going to get you!" I shouted.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Bom screamed as she ran away, trying to hide again.

"Yah! Are you trying to play hide and seek with me?" I asked.

"What do you think?" I heard her replied from somewhere on the 15th floor.

I tried looking at every corners, behind racks of clothes, inside the cabinets and even inside empty boxes!

"Sajangnim, how about you hide in the fitting room? I'll tell her to hide in the fitting room after this!" one of my workers suggested.

"Good idea! Thanks!" I replied.

 

BOM's POV

"Park Bom-sshi, why don't you hide in the fitting room? I think that's the safest place!" a worker suggested.

"Good idea! Thank you! Where's the nearest fitting room?" I replied.

"It's over there," the worker pointed out.

I walked slowly and carefully to the fitting room, unwanting to get discovered. Silently, I opened the door of the fitting room and entered it quickly without sny hesitation.

"Woah. This is so tiring. Well, at least I'm safe here," I mumbled.

"Are you sure about that?" I heard a familiar voice said.

I turned around and was surprised to see Seunghyun sitting on the sofa. (The Women's Lounge was for the VIPs, that's why the fitting room was so big that it even had a sofa and a table!)

"Kyaaaa!" I screamed as I was extremely surprised to see him there.

He walked closer to me and hugged me tighly.

"What was that kiss earlier?" he asked me.

I remained silent and gave him a smile instead.

He held me tighter and looked at me in the eyes.

"Do you like me already?" he asked.

"Ania," I replied.

He looked depressed the moment I denied it but then I quickly cupped his face and gave him another kiss on his lips.

"I love you," I whispered.

His face suddenly turned brighter and then he lifted me up.

"Really? Do you really love me?" he asked, swinging me to the left and right.

"Uhm!" I replied cutely.

He placed me down carefully and pulled me closer as he sat back on the sofa, making me sit on his lap.

"Turn your face to me," he said.

I turned around and placed my legs around him. He pulled me even closer as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Should we have a real kiss?" he asked as he placed his forehead against mine.

Naughtily, I made my move first and kissed him lightly on his lips. The moment he began to respond to the kiss, I broke away from him, purposely, trying to .

"I want some more," he pouted.

I closed my eyes and immediately pressed my lips against his. We had a real passionate yet sweet kiss for a few minutes but then I realised he wanted more. His tongue entered my mouth, exploring my mouth as if there was no tomorrow. I playfully mingled my tongue with his and it was sort of ticklish, but I liked it.

"Huunnn, Tabi," I moaned, the moment I noticed the kiss becoming rougher.

He broke away from the kiss and said, "Let me just enjoy this for a few more minutes. I've waited so long for this,"