Chapter 25 (Dinner with everyone)

Another Love Story

CL's POV

Jiyong oppa's mother told me to stay over for dinner. So, I couldn't just reject her offer. =)

"CL, don't be shy to eat. If you need anything else, just tell the chef to cook for you," Jiyong oppa's mother said.

"Aaah, I'm fine. When it comes to food, I'm not really picky," I replied.

Jiyong oppa was sitting next to me while his three brothers sat in front. Jiyong oppa's father was of course sitting at the single corner since he was the head of the family with his wife on his right side. The atmosphere was, okay, how should I say it? erm, pretty awkward...

"O-okay, let's eat!" Seungri exclaimed.

Jiyong oppa placed some food onto my plate and everyone was looking at us.

"P-lease e-at your food," I said, smiling shyly.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your dinner, but we have a special guest," a maid said.

 

BOM's POV

"Aigoo, why is omma not picking up her phone? I called her several times already!" I complained.

"Maybe she has forgotten about you already," Seunghyun teased.

"Yah! Are you crazy? A mother never forgets her child even for a second!" I shouted.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Now tell me where should I turn after this?" he replied.

"Turn left then go straight," I replied.

"Okay, I've turned to the left. Now, I'm going straight. Then?" he said.

"Just go straight! You'll find my house at the end," I replied.

"Really? If I go straight we'll end up at the shore. Look, there's the sea on our left," he said.

"I'm sure this is the correct way. See! I told you! That's my house!" I exclaimed.

"Really? This is a house? Looks like a mansion to me," he replied.

 

TOP's POV

Bom excitedly climbed out of the car and walked towards the front gate. She rang the bell a few times, waiting impatiently. 

"Who is it?" the machine asked.

"It's me! I'm back!" Bom exclaimed.

"Young Mistress? Is that you?" the machine asked.

"Yes! It's me! Open up the gates!" Bom replied.

The gates suddenly flung open and I drove carefully into her house compound then parked right in front of the main door. A few workers were already waiting for her at the entrance.

"Young Mistress, you've returned," a maid said while bowing politely.

The other maids also bowed at the same time, greeting her with politely and warmly.

"Young Mistress, we've missed you. You've changed a lot," one of them said.

"You've gotten more beautiful too! Maybe it's because of your clothes! I'm very surprised seeing you in female clothing for the first time!" another maid said.

"Aigoo. I'm so embarrassed. Let's go inside. I wanna meet the others," Bom replied as she grabbed my arm and dragged me inside.

"Young Mistress, can I ask, is this person your boyfriend?" a maid asked.

"Yes," Bom replied shyly.

Then all of the maids gave Bom a thumbs-up while giggling happily.

"This way, Young Mistress and Mister. Everyone is waiting for you at the dining hall," a maid said.

The dining room was indeed luxurious and elegantly furnished. The carpets, curtains and the wallpaper were all of designers' work.

"Omma, appa! I'm back!" Bom shouted as she darted towards them, hugging them tightly after that.

"Hello," I greeted them awkwardly.

"Omo. Who is this, Bom?" Bom's mother asked.

Her mother was indeed beautiful. Her father also looked handsome. No wonder Bom was extremely beautiful.

"He's my b-boyfriend," Bom replied shyly.

"What? He's your boyfriend?" I heard someone asked.

Four good-looking men walked towards me, looking at me up and down with those observing eyes. 

"Oppa, I miss you!" Bom shouted as she hugged one of them, making me jealous.

"Bom ah, what about me? Don't you miss me too?" the other three pouted.

"Of course I miss all of you!" Bom replied, hugging them one by one after that.

"Oppa, this is Seunghyun. Tabi, these are my brothers. Jiyong oppa, Youngbae oppa, Daesung oppa and Seungri oppa," Bom continued.

So those guys were her brothers and if I recalled, I've actually seen the three of them before.

"Nice to meet you," I replied awkwardly.

"Bom ah, since you're here, let's eat dinner together. It's been a long time since the last time we've had dinner together," Bom's mother interrupted.