Chapter 14 (Secret Revealed!)

Another Love Story

BOM's POV

"Good Morning," I greeted everyone when I arrived at work.

"Morning," they replied.

As usual, I bought a cup of tea from a vending machine before I entered the recording room, where I always waited for CL unni.

"Oh, you're here already!" I gasped when I saw CL unni sitting on the sofa.

I noticed her expression was somewhat different than usual and she looked just like a tiger who just spotted its prey.

"Uhm, is there s-something wrong?" I asked.

CL unni stood up and walked closer to me. Although she was shorter than me, she still had the upperhand eventhough I was the one who had to tilt my head downwards to face her. She was so scary.

"You!" she exclaimed. "You're hiding something aren't you?"

"M-me? Hiding s-something?" I stuttered.

"! She can't possibly know my secret already!" I thought.

"Aha! Look, you're starting to sweat and you look troubled," CL unni  said in a teasing way. "Come on, blurt it out,"

All I did was stood there and looked at the floor.

"Alright, if you don't want to tell me, it's okay," CL unni said and sat back on the sofa.

"Phew," I thought.

"Ah right, btw what do you think of the dress I'm wearing now? Does it match with my shoes?" CL unni asked.

"The dress you'e wearing looks nice on you. It looks refreshing and quite casual. But the shoes don't seem to match well because for me Sergio Rossi's shoes are mostly bold. They don''t seem to match your dress. How about Brian Atwood?" I replied.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to know shoe designers," CL unni  said.

"Crap! Stupid of me," I thought.

"Erm, CL unni, have you, perhaps, know about it already?" I asked.

CL unni nodded.

"I'm sorry for not telling you this earlier!" I exclaimed, running towards CL unni and hugging her.

"Okay, calm down. Explain everything to me now," she replied as she caressed my head.

"Actually I'm not poor and, and, the reason why I'm disguising like one is because I want to find my true love. You see, I was cheated by a man last time, so I developed a feeling of hating men. My mother owns a company and she's sick. But I can only succeed her once I find a husband," I explained.

"Ah, let me get it straight. So you're saying that you're actually rich, but you're disguising to be a poor woman. You were cheated by a man before, then starts to hate men. Your mother is sick, so you need to find a husband before you can take over the company," CL unni replied.

"Uhm," I replied as I nodded.

"Okay. I'll just keep this a secret from anyone else! But before that, promise me one thing!" CL unni said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Promise me that you'll accept me for whatever purpose or reason," CL unni replied.

"Okay," I said.

"I, am dating your brother Jiyong," she whispered into my ears.

"What? Really? Waaah! This is unexpected! But I accept it unni!" I exclaimed.

"Good. Then we'll both keep our secrets between us only, okay?" CL unni replied.

"Uhm!" I replied, nodding in agreement.

"Ah, btw, I think you should stop being my bodyguard. You should just concentrate on being a full time model instead of working part time. I can't stand to see you working two jobs in a day. You look like you've lost some weight. Have you been eating properly?" CL unni said.

"No, I haven't been eating properly lately, I'm too busy. I think I'll take your suggestion unni. I'll concentrate on being a model," I replied.

 

TOP's POV

"Sajangnim! Park Bom-sshi is outside! She wants to see you!" Secretary Ma informed me.

"Let her in!" I replied as I looked at my reflection on the window, fixing my hair and making sure that I looked fine.

"Good afternoon, Sajangnim," Bom greeted me.

"So, what brought you here? Is there a problem?" I asked, trying to play hard-to-get.

"Actually, I've already quit my other part time job. So, I've decided to work as a full time model at your department store," Bom replied.

"Really?" I asked in excitement.

", I just lost my 'coolness'," I thought.

"Erm, excuse me for a while," I replied as I entered the toilet in my office.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shouted as I jumped up and down happily.

I exited the toilet and walked back to my seat.

"Secretary Ma, give me the contract paper please," I ordered.

Bom's face looked puzzled the moment Secretary Ma gave me the contract paper.

"Erm, the contract paper has already been prepared?" she asked.

"Ah, of course. It's called psychic! Sajangnim already had a feeling that Park Bom-sshi will work as a full time model here," Secretary Ma replied, backing me up.

I gave Secretary Ma a wink and signed the contract paper.

"Here, please sign here," I told Bom.

She read the contract carefully and finally signed it.

"Ahahaha," Bom chuckled.

"Yah! What's so funny?" I asked.

"Your signature! It looks funny! T-A-B-I?" she exclaimed.

"Yah! It's not T-A-B-I! It's TOP!" I shouted.

"Hahahhahaha! But still, it looks TABI to me! I'll call you Tabi from now on! It suits you!" Bom replied.

"You!" I shouted as I got off my seat to catch her.

She ran and hid behind Secretary Ma before I could catch her.

"Secretary Ma, don't block me! If you don't want to get fired, bring her to me!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, Sajangnim!" he replied as he moved away from Bom.

"Kyaaa!" Bom shouted the moment I ran to get her.

"You! Get back here!" I ordered.

"No! Tabi, tabi, tabi, tabi~" Bom teased me as she was running away towards the door.

"Secretary Ma, now!" I shouted and he immediately closed the door from outside, preventing Bom to get out.

Finally, I've cornered her to an end and I put my hands on the wall, trapping her in between.

"I got you," I said.

"Yah! Get away from me!" she exclaimed.

"No way. I won't!" I replied. "Unless you kiss me!"

"Kiss you?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied as I closed my eyes, waiting for her to kiss me.

Unprepared, she hit my crotch real hard and I moaned in agony, lying on the ground.

"That's what you get for messing with me," she replied and then left the room.

 

BOM's POV

That night, I was watching tv while eating.

-Ding dong-

"Aigoo, who could it be?" I thought after I heard the door bell ringing. "Must be Ji Hyo,"

I ran towards the door and opened it quickly.

"Ji Hyo ah, you came-," I said.

"Hello," Seunghyun greeted me.

"You! What are you doing here?" I shouted.

"Let me stay here," he replied.

"What? Are you crazy? No!" I shouted and closed the door.

But before the door could close completely, it stopped halfway because Seunghyun inserted his foot right on the side.

"I got kicked out from my house by my mother. Please, let me stay here," he explained.

"Why can't you stay at a hotel?" I shouted.

"I went there. But what can I do? I have no cash and my mother took away all my credit cards," he replied.

"Okay. I'll let you stay," I replied, feeling a bit guilty because I was probably the reason why he got kicked out after he ended his engagement.

"Man, there goes my peaceful days at home," I sighed.