Chapter 7 (The Party : Part 2)

Another Love Story

BOM's POV

"Okay, this is weird. He has been staring at me since a while ago," I thought.

"You look more beautiful when you laugh," he suddelnyl broke the silence.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Ah, nothing. So, what should we do if you don't want to dance with me?" he said.

A tall, young and quite good-looking a man suddenly appeared.

"Hello, may I ask, who is this beautiful lady over here, hyung?" he said.

"Hyung? He must be Seunghyun's brother," I thought.

"She's just a friend. Bom, meet Hong Ki. Hong Ki, meet Bom," Seunghyun replied.

"Hello Bom-sshi! I'm his brother. Nice to meet you," Hong Ki introduced himself.

"Hello. I'm Park Bom. You can just call me Bom," I replied.

"Say, how old are you? I'm 24 years old. You look younger than me though," he said.

"Yes, I'm 21 years old," I replied.

"Woah, then you should call me oppa!" he exclaimed excitedly.

"Okay," I replied shyly.

"Then try calling me 'oppa' once," he said.

"Hong Ki o-oppa," I said.

"Eeek! So disgusting! Yah! Why are you only calling him 'oppa'? I'm 2 years older than him and you're not calling me 'oppa'! Call me 'oppa' as well!" Seunghyun exclaimed.

I ignored him and continued talking to Hong Ki oppa.

"Wanna join me?" Hong Ki oppa asked as he held out his hand.

"Sure," I replied because I wanted to get away from Seunghyun.

"Yah! Don't get too close to him! He's a playboy!" Seunghyun exclaimed but I didn't care.

 

TOP's POV

"Oppa! Have you seen Bom?" CL asked.

"No, she went off with Hong Ki earlier," I replied.

"I'm getting worried. Cos, she's with Hong Ki. You get what I mean?" CL said.

"Oh, there she is!" I exclaimed when I saw Hong Ki carrying Bom bridal style.

"What happened?" CL asked.

"I don't know. I gave her a glass of alcohol and after she took a sip, she got drunk!" Hong Ki explained.

"She must be extremely sensitive to alcohol," I replied.

"Okay, let's send her back home," Hong Ki suggested.

"Yeah. Good idea. But wait, I don't know where her house is," CL replied.

"I know where she lives. Come on CL. Let's get on my car. We'll send her home," I said, taking Bom from Hong Ki's arms and carried her outside.

 

CL's POV

"Oh, so she lives here," I said.

"CL, help me find her house keys. It must be somewhere in her clutch," Seunghyun oppa said as he struggled with Bom in his arms.

"There's nothing in her clutch. Could she be hiding it in her bra?" I said.

"Omo! What happened?" a girl exclaimed, suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

"I'm her friend. I live with her in this house. Come on, let's bring her inside," the girl replied as she unlocked the door.

Seunghyun oppa placed her carefully on her bed while I looked from the back.

"Is she going to be okay?" the girl asked.

"We hope so. Btw, what's your name? Can I get your phone number? In case Bom is having something then I can just call you to help me," I said.

"I'm Ji Hyo. My number is _______________," she replied.

"Thanks. We must go. Ah, also, tell Bom that she doesn't have to come to work tomorrow if she's still feeling unwell! Bye!" I said.