Chapter 23 (I'm busted)

Another Love Story

BOM's POV

''Secretary Kim, tell my mother that this worthless girl is already here,'' Seunghyun's mom said. ''Also, can you give me some painkillers? My head hurts by just seeing her,''

''Yes, Madam!'' Secretary Kim replied.

After he left, Seunghyun's mother stood up and walked towards me, taking a seat beside me.

''Park Bom-sshi, I'm sorry for being harsh to you. I have to act like that because that man earlier, he reports everything that I do to my mother,'' she said as held my hands tightly.

''But why did you tell me leave Seunghyun that day?'' I asked.

''I actually planned to send you to the States to get married with my son and live there together, but then-,'' she explained.

''Omma! What are you trying to do to her?'' I heard Seunghyun said.

''Wait! Don't misunderstood! Your mother is innocent!'' I exclaimed.

Just about then I heard footsteps and I was pretty sure that Seunghyun's grandmother was coming.

''Seunghyun, what are you doing here?'' his grandma asked.

''I heard you called Bom over, that's why I'm here,'' he replied.

''Ah I see. So her name is Bom,'' his grandma replied, directing her focus to me.

''! It's that grandma! She knows me!'' I thought.

''Omo! Aren't you Park Bom-sshi?'' she exclaimed, walking towards me.

''We meet again, Grandmother!'' I replied.

''Don't tell me, you're actually the girl who's-'' she said.

''Yes, it's me Grandmother,'' I replied.

''Omo! I'm truly sorry! Please forgive me for my stupidness,'' she exclaimed, bowing a few times.

I noticed two pairs of eyes looking at me, full of curiosity and surprise.

 

TOP's POV

''Bom, can you explain what is going on here?'' I asked.

 ''Okay. Please, everyone take a seat. I'm sorry for not telling you this earlier, but I have my own reason for doing this. I, am actually the daughter of Yoo In Na, the owner of the Atlas Company. I am also the successor to my mother's company. I'm pretty sure you know the Atlas Company, am I right?'' she explained.

''But, why do you have to hide your true identity?'' my mother asked after she ate some painkillers given by Secretary Kim.

''Okay, this is the most important part. Tabi, please listen carefully. I was once cheated by a man who was after my money during high school. Since then, I developed a feeling of hatred towards men. My mother's health condition is starting to get worse, so it's time for me to take over her place. But I need to find a husband. Since I don't really trust men, I disguised myself as a poor person and finally I met you, then fall in love with you," she explained.

"Aigoo. I see that's your reason. Erm, how about you consider marrying my grandson?" grandma said.

"Once I get married to him, I won't consider you as my grandmother in law. I'll only consider the Madam as my mother in law. I'm sorry, but I have to leave now," she replied bluntly, leaving my grandma speechless.

"I'll bring you home," I said, though my real motive was to talk to her alone.

 

BOM's POV

In the car, the two of us didn't even spill out a single word or a sigh. He brought me to his house and dragged me into his room. He pushed me onto his bed and leaned above me.

"You have been so naughty. You need to be punished," he smirked.

"I'm sorry, Tabi," I pouted as I cupped his face.

"Oh well, at least your feelings for me are real. But still, you need to be punished!" he replied.

He pressed his lips against mine and I responded to the kiss immediately. I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to me while he entered my mouth with his tongue. The kiss suddenly became rougher and more desperate after that. He broke away from me, gasping for air, just like what I did. His hands moved further down and he began to my shirt to my chest level. He kissed the nape of my neck several times, making it wet and began , and even biting it. The moment he bit my neck, I wrapped my legs around him, trying to suppress the pain and at the same time, enjoying it.

"Tabi, kiss me again," I whispered.

He chuckled and moved his lips to mine and this time around, the kiss was rather passionate. I rolled over, changing our position, with me now leaning above him. Our sweet and romantic scene went on and on, until we finally settled down, laying down on the bed, next to one another.

"You should sleep here tonight," he said.

"No. I can't sleep when my teddy bear isn't next to me," I pouted.

"Why do you need a teddy bear when you have the real thing right here?" he asked.

"I guess you're right!" I replied as I cuddled onto his chest.

He hugged me back tightly and kissed my forehead after that.

"Get some sleep okay? Tomorrow, let's go to the park," he said.

"Okay. Are we gonna exercise or date?" I replied.

"Both," he said.