Chapter 6 (The Party)

Another Love Story

TOP's POV

"Secretary Ma, has CL arrived yet?" I asked.

"No, Sajangnim. I'll inform you right away if she has arrived," Secretary Ma replied.

"What is wrong, Seunghyun? Are you that impatient to see your fiance?" my mother interrupted.

"Ah. Y-y-yes, mother," I lied.

I was actually looking forward to meet Bom. I had been thinking about her since I met her this morning. 

"Since when are you telling such lies, Seunghyun?" my grandmother said. "I know you're waiting for someone else because you've never liked CL ever since. Could you possibly be waiting to meet that girl?" she continued as she pointed towards someone.

"Wow," I gasped.

Bom looked awesomely gorgeous. Words couldn't describe her overall appearance that night. She was wearing a tight black dress which showed her leaned and perfectly shaped body. The dress was short, revealing her long, fair and perfectly shaped legs. 

"Just who is she? She's too perfect? Is she a goddess? Or could she be a fallen angel from the sky?" I thought.

"Good Evening, Auntie, Grandma," CL greeted properly.

"You've arrived," Grandma replied.

"CL. You came. Come here, I have to talk about something with you," my mother said.

"No, you stay here young lady," my grandmother said, holding Bom's hand when she wanted to walk away with CL.

"I'm okay Bom. Grandma wants to talk to you. See you later," CL said before she walked away with my mother.

"Good Evening, Grandmother," Bom greeted politely as she bowed down 90 degrees.

"Say, Seunghyun, can you leave us?" Grandma said.

"Yes, Grandma," I replied.

 

BOM's POV

"Younglady, are you by any chance, Yoo In Na-sshi's daughter?" Grandmother said.

I was quite shocked hearing after hearing what she said.

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

"Aigoo! I knew it! I thought I've seen you somewhere before! If I recall, I met you last year during the opening of your mother's new hotel!" she said.

"Last year? Grandmother, you must have an excellent memory!" I replied.

"Aigoo. Who wouldn't remember such a beautiful girl like you! But may I ask, how did you know CL?" she said.

"Ahh. I'm her bodyguard," I replied.

"Bodyguard? Why are you working as her bodyguard? I thought you are the successor of your mother's company," she startled.

"Grandmother, there's actually something that I can't tell you right now. But please, I beg you, please don't tell any other soul about my family background, including CL, the ahjumma and the man earlier," I explained.

"You mean my Seunghyun?" she asked.

"Yeah, whoever he is," I replied.

"Aigoo. Such a beautiful child, even from a good family. How I wish you were Seunghyun's fiancee instead of CL," she mumbled.

"Excuse me? What did you just say, Grandmother?" I asked.

"Ah, its nothing. Come on, let's enjoy this party. Why don't you talk to my Seunghyun?" she replied. "Seunghyun, come here. Entertain my special guest. I have to greet the other guests,"

"Yes, Grandma," Seunghyun replied.

"Grandmother, don't forget!" I reminded her.

"Yes, yes. I won't forget! I promise you!" she replied.

 

TOP's POV

"Hello. We meet again," I said as I held out my hands.

"Hello," she replied as she was shaking hands with me.

"So, CL told me you're name is Bom. I think, erm..we should, introduce ourselves first," I said. "I'm Choi Seunghyun, 26 years old, President of TOP Department Store,"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Park Bom, 21 years old, CL's bodyguard," she replied with a serious look.

"So, what does your father do?" I asked.

"Ah. My father....He's..Ah! He's a fisherman!" she replied nervously.

"A fisherman?" I thought. "Really? Hmm, guess so. That explains her old and run-down house I visited last time,"

"Did you ever smile?" I asked.

"I only smile if its necessary. Other than that, don't even think of it," she replied rudely.

After a while, the music started being played...

"Care to dance with me?" I asked as I held out my hand to her.

"Really? Are you sure you can handle me?" she asked.

"What? Of course I can handle you. You're just a-," I replied.

She leaned closer to me and looked me in the eyes seductively. Then she placed her hand on my chest and smirked.

"Hah! See, I only looked at you and touched your chest, but you already got a nosebleed!" she chuckled. "Hahahaha!" 

"Woah, that's the first time I've seen her laugh. She was like a totally different person when she laughs. My heart even starts to beat faster. Could this be love at first sight?" I thought.