Chapter 1 (The First Encounter)

Another Love Story

BOM's POV

"Jiyong oppa! Where are you going?" I asked.

"Shopping. You wanna go with me?" he said.

"Um. I'm bored to death. Which shopping mall are we going to?" I nodded as I replied him.

"TOP Department Store. I always go there. The clothes are always up to date and stylish," he replied as the two of us got onto the car.

"Ohhh! I've never been there! I also want to buy some new clothes!" I squeeled in delight.

"There's a shopping level for VIP customers there. You'll like it when we get there," he replied. "Ah, one more thing, let's eat ice cream before we return back home later okay? It's my treat!"

"Thank you, oppa! I love you!" I shouted cutely.

"Aigoo. What a waste. Your face is beautiful, your body is like a model's and your personality is at times cute and a bit girly, but why do you have to be a tomboy?" he sighed.

 

TOP's POV

"Sajangnim, it's been a while since the last time you've visited the VIP Lounge," Mr. Kim, the manager of the VIP Lounge, said.

"Hmph. It's not like you like it when I come here, such an actor," I replied and left him speechless.

"Who's that?" I asked as I saw a girl dressed up in men's clothings, browsing through every corner of the racks of clothes and passing the clothes that she picked  to a saleswoman behind her.

"Hmm, I've never seen that woman before. Oh, I think she's a companion of Mr. Park," Mr.Kim replied as he pointed towards a tall and good-looking man around the corner.

"Who's that?" I asked rudely.

"That's Mr. Park Jiyong. He's a VVIP customer," Mr.Kim explained.

"Well, let's make sure that girl is his companion. If she's not, get her out of this place," I replied.

"Excuse me, but may I ask is she our girlfriend?" I asked Mr. Park Jiyong.

"Aah, hello, she's-," he replied. "Yah, where are you going?"

The girl walked away without even paying attention to me. I was kinda taken aback by her reaction because all the girls I've met before would straight away fall for me.

"I'm sorry. But I have to go. If we have fate, we'll meet again. Excuse me saleslady, just charge these clothes on my account and send them to my home later. Thank you," he said in a rush and then left the scene.

Never in my life had anyone treated me that way.

"Well, I'll take that as a yes then," I said. "Erm, Mr.Kim, can you find out about that woman earlier? Mr. Park Jiyong's girlfriend," I said.

"What for, Sajangnim?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Didn't you notice it earlier? Even though she was wearing men's clothings, I could clearly see that she has a nice body, just like a model. Besides, since she is a tomboy, I think it suits the advertising theme that we planned. Tough and rugged," I explained.

"Yes, Sajangnim!" Mr. Kim replied.

 

BOM's POV

"Yah! Bom! Wait up!" Jiyong oppa shouted as he ran towards me.

I stopped once I reached the front door of the women's toilet. Jiyong oppa finally caught up with me and he was breathing heavily.

"Why did you run away?" he gasped as he tried to catch some breath.

"That bad ," I replied.

"Bad ?" he asked.

"Yeah, the bad who cheated on me last time!" I shouted as I tried to control my emotions.

"Which one was it? Was it the one who talked to me?" he asked.

"N-no. It-s t-the person b-beside him," I stuttered.

"I see. Do you want me to punch him? Let's go back to the lounge and I'll teach him a lesson or two!" Jiyong oppa  exclaimed as he dragged me back into the VIP Lounge.

"Oppa, no! Stop it!" I cried but it was no use since he was clearly stronger than me.

Once we entered the VIP Lounge, Jiyong oppa took off his jacket and gave it to me.

"Here, take this. Just stay here okay? I don't want you to see any violence," he said.

I hid myself beside a clothing rack and watched the act my brother was pulling off silently.

 

TOP's POV

"Oh, that guy is back! But where's the girl?" I told Mr. Kim.

"Erm, Sajangnim. Why does he look so fired up? I mean, look at him, his eyes look so fierce and I could sense some sort of an evil aura around him," Mr. Kim said.

"I don't know. I don't feel anything," I replied.

I was about to greet him but instead, he walked past me and punched Mr. Kim's face real hard. I was shocked to see his action but I was more interested to find out why he did that.

"You bad ! That's what you get for cheating on my sister!" he shouted and then he immediately left.

"Hahahaha! You deserve to be punched Mr. Kim!" I chuckled. "I didn't know you cheated on someone before! Hahahaha!"

"Sajangnim. Why are you laughing when I'm clearly hurting here?" Mr. Kim pouted.

"Serves you right for cheating a girl! Erm, btw, you're fired!" I exclaimed.

"What? Sajangnim! Please! No! I'm sorry!" he begged but I ignored him.

"Secretary Ma," I called out.

"Yes, Sajangnim," Secretary Ma replied.

"Can you find out about the girl earlier? I'm passing Mr. Kim's work to you since he just got fired," I ordered.

"Yes, Sajangnim!" he replied politely.