Chapter 12 (I'm sorry)

Another Love Story

Ddodoong! Kyaa! I'm sorry for playing with your minds. I told you that I'm currently on hiatus, but, but, but, I can't bear to let you wait too long. So I've decided that my hiatus mode starts officially in October.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP's POV

"Who is she, Seunghyun?" my mother asked.

"Omma, w-why are y-you h-here?" I stuttered.

"Don't try to change the subject. Who is she?" my mother said.

"Ah. Erm, she's," I replied.

Bom carefully put me down on the floor and bowed politely to my mother.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you, Madam. I'm an employee at TOP's Department Store. The President hurt his leg, so he asked me to help him. That is why I carried him here since he cannot walk. I'll leave at once," Bom explained.

"No, that's not it," I said, grabbing her wrist before she could leave.

"What are you doing, Seunghyun?" my mother exclaimed, shocked, seeing me held Bom's hand.

"Bom? What are you doing here?" CL asked.

"Unni. You're here," Bom stuttered.

"What? You know her, CL?" my mother asked.

"Yes. She's my bodyguard. But she's also working as a model at TOP's Department Store," CL replied.

"CL, what are you doing here with your mother?" I asked.

"Seunghyun, eventhough this is your house, but I paid for it. So I have the right to come here or invite anyone else here. Stop playing dumb, explain everything to me," my mother exclaimed.

I stood up with some difficulty, suppressing the pain on my leg and finally pulled Bom closer to me.

"I, am in love with this girl. So, since CL and her mother are here, I'm taking this chance to tell you that I'm backing off from the engagement," I said.

"What? Seunghyun! Are you crazy?" my mother shouted.

"Yes! I'm crazy! I'm crazy in love with this girl right here!" I replied.

"Seunghyun-sshi, what are you doing?" Bom asked.

My mother went crazy and started hitting me several times. She also tried to hit Bom, but everytime she attempted to do it, I protected her with all my might.

"Stop it!" CL shouted.

My mother immediately stopped and changed her attention to CL.

"Omma, aunty. I also have something to say.. I'm in love with someone else, so, please, I beg you, please end our engagement," CL explained.

"What?" my mother asked,being completely hopeless and shocked.

"You! It's all your fault!" my mother screamed, pointing out to Bom.

Before my mother could do anything to Bom, I quickly dragged her upstairs into my room.

 

BOM's POV

Seunghyun sat on the couch with his hands on his face. He was surely stressed by what happened earlier.

"Seunghyun-sshi, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," he replied.

I actually felt bad and I remembered his bruised leg. I took a first aid kit that I saw on a side table and walked towards him.

"Seunghyun-sshi, let me bandage your leg," I said.

I folded his trousers, revealing his bruised leg, which was in my opinion, far worse than it was before.

"Omg, Your leg. It's getting worse," I said. "Who told you to stand up?"

"I had to. If not, I'll lose my 'coolness'," he replied.

"Yah, are you crazy?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. I'm crazy in love with you. Ow!" he said.

"Just be patient. It's going to sting for only a minute," I replied as I was blowing his leg after I applied some alcohol on the bruised part.

"I didn't know you actually had this soft and cute side of you," he said as he was staring at me.

I ignored him and continued with bandaging his leg.

"There, it's done," I said.

I walked over to the bed and sat on it, unwanting to be too close to him.

"Seunghyun-sshi, I'm sorry about earlier. About, your engagement," I said.

"No, it's okay. It's not your fault. I've always wanted to end it anyway. But thanks to you, I'm free!" he replied with a smile.

"Really? Then, that's a relief," I replied. "Erm, I have to go. Bye,"

"Wait. Can I send you home?" he said.

"Yah, are you stupid? How can you drive when your condition is like that?" I replied as I exited his room.

"Hul~ He was kinda cute actually. Yah, what am I thinking?" I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, so Bom and TOP's relationship sort of moved to the next level, from being enemies, to frenemies! Haha. Stay tuned for my next update! Hehe, the next chapter will consist of Skydragon moments! =)