Chapter 10 (Get Away!)

Another Love Story

TOP's POV

"Woah, this is heaven. I get to touch her at last," I thought as Bom and I posed together for the photoshoot.

She gave me a -IF YOU TOUCH ME, I"LL KILL YOU RIGHT AWAY- look but I ignored it. In fact, I was enjoying it.

"Okay, that's the end! Good work everyone!" Mr. Yoo exclaimed.

In the dressing room...

"Yah! What's your problem? Why do you keep following me around?" Bom exclaimed.

"I think you already know the answer," I replied, smiling like a kid.

"Aish. So disturbing. Shu, shu. Go away. Please go away crazy feelings," she sang as she tapped my chest several times over.

"Man, she's so cute. I wish she continues doing that," I thought.

"Its done! After I did my magic trick just now, your feelings for me would be gone!" she said.

"Really? Then why do I feel like I still like you?" I asked as I walked closer to her.

"Yah! Don't come closer! If you move another step, I'll-," she exclaimed.

She tripped over a box and nearly fell down, but luckily, I grabbed her before she hit her head on the floor.

"Phew, that was close," I heaved a sigh of relief.

I was too relieved that I didn't notice her staring at my face.

", I'm holding her waist. What should I do? I'm touching her right now. I'll probably get hit or maybe flipped like last time," I thought.

But I was wrong. She was staring into my eyes and her hands slowly reached my face. She circled her palms around my cheeks softly and slowly.

"Could it be, she's falling for me?" I thought.

But again, I was wrong, I got instanly hit by her on my face.

"Ouch! Ow, ow, ow. It hurts. Yah! Don't you know how to thank people?" I shouted.

"I was about to thank you, but then I noticed you've been holding me for too long!" she replied.

"Yah, where are you going?" I asked.

"Why does it concern you?" she asked rudely.

"I'll go with you," I replied.

"Whatever," she gave up.

 

Jiyong's POV

"Say, how about we have dinner?" I asked.

"Okay. You can pick me up at 6 later," CL replied shyly.

"That's fine. Can I have your phone number as well as your address?" I said.

"Sure. My phone number is  ___________. I'll text you the address," she replied.

"Thank you. I'll pick you up at your home later," I replied.

"Oppa!" I heard Bom shouted.

"What is it?" I asked.

"i'm going home first. Ji Hyo is alone at home. I'll see you next time oppa! Bye, I love you," she replied as she gave me a hug and quickly left.

 

BOM's POV

"Yah, where are you going?" Seunghyun shouted.

"I'm going to use the bus," I replied.

"What? The bus? Really?" he asked.

I ignored him and got on the bus. I sat on an empty seat and waved at him through the window.

"Finally. Peace," I mumbled.

"Hehe, you think I won't follow you. You're wrong! I'll follow you even if its hell!" Seunghyun exclaimed.

Luckily we were the only ones on the bus.

"Woah, the road is so bumpy!" he said as he purposely leaned his body closer to me.

"Yah, get away," I said.

"No! I'm going to cling on you like this," he replied as he hugged me tightly.

I poked his sides hardly and moaned in pain.

"Aish. Really? Are you the President ofan  Anti-man Club or something?" he asked.

"Anti-Man? Ahahaha," I chuckled.

"No, that's not it. You can't possibly hate men right cos I saw you with three different men last time," he said.

"What?" I asked, puzzled.

"Say, how about you become my girlfriend? Stop being a playgirl. I tell you, its not fun," he said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I hit his crotch hard.

"Yah! You three timer!" he shouted.

"What? Three timer? You're calling me a three timer?" I exclaimed.

"Yes! Isn't it true?" he replied back.

"You, you, you. Pabo!" I shouted at his face and got off the bus instantly.