Chapter 17 (The Wallpaper)

Another Love Story

TOP's POV

I woke up to find Bom sleeping next to me. My hands were still wrapped around her body and the most surprising thing was that Bom cuddled into my chest with her hands on it as well.

"Aigoo, this is heaven," I thought. "She looks so beautiful, even while sleeping. I should take a photo,"

I reached out for my phone and grabbed a photo of us sleeping next to one another.

"We look like a real couple. Haaah, how I wish it's true," I said. "Hehe, I'll make this as my wallpaper!"

I looked at the clock on the wall and heaved a sigh of relief.

"It's 7 am. We should get ready for work," I thought.

"Bom. Bom ah. Wake up," I said as I poked her cheeks.

"No. Go away. I still want to sleep," she pouted, hitting my chest lightly.

"Come on, wake up. If you don't, I'll kiss you again," I threatened her.

"Noooo. I don't want to," she replied as covered my mouth, still half asleep.

She left me with no choice but to tickle her.

"Kyaa, what are you doing!" she shouted the moment I started to tickle her.

She sat up and looked around her room while rubbing her eyes. Then she climbed out of the bed and stretched her body. She strated to her pants and only then I realised that she wasn't aware that I was in the room.

"Good lord!" I exclaimed as I quickly exited her room.

 

BOM's POV

As usual, I took a bath and brushed my teeth in the morning. Then, I walked towards my wardrobe and browsed through my clothes.

"Aish, Ji Hyo is not here to advice me what to wear. Oh well, I'll just try something new. Hmm, how about a pair of shorts, a baggy shirt and a pair of boots?" I mumbled.

"Done!" I said to myself once I've worn the clothes that I chose earlier.

I walked out of my room and headed straight to the kitchen. I took out a packet of milk out of the fridge and realised something odd.

"That's weird. I just bought this milk yesterday. Why is it almost finished?" I thought as I poured the milk till the last drop into a glass.

I drank the milk quickly and grabbed a bread on my way to the living room. 

"Hmm, it's 8 o'clock. I still have 30 minutes before the bus arrives," I thought as I switched on the tv.

I sat on the sofa and felt something beneath me. I stood up and saw a pile of clothes which were not mine.

"Who's are these?" I thought. "Omo! Could there be a thief in this house?"

The toilet door suddenly banged open. It was Seunghyun. He was again, only wearing a pice of towel wrapped around his waist.

"Yah! Can you stop doing that?" I shouted.

"Doing what?" he asked as he walked towards me.

"Here!" I said as I threw his clothes at him while turning my face to the other side.

"Thanks," he replied, but he was still walking towards me.

"Omo, what are you trying to do?" I asked.

He grabbed me closer by my waist and gave me a peck on my lips.

"What was that for?" I shouted.

"Morning kiss~" he replied, smiling broadly.

I pushed him away and went outside the house.

"Yah! Wait for me! Let's go to work together!" I heard him shouting.

"Aish! This guys is giving me goosebumps all over. Why did he have to kiss me? My heart is beating fast again," I thought.

"I'm done," he said as he closed the door from outside.

"Let's go," I replied, walking ahead of him.

"Yah! Wait for me!" he exclaimed.

Our timing was correct as the bus arrived the minute we arrived at the bus-stop. We got on the bus and we had to stand since the bus was crowded.

"Oh, this is different than the last time we got on a bus together. It's so crowded," he whispered to me.

I ignored him and changed my attention to something else. I noticed an ahjussi moving closer to me, as if he was trying to touch me. Seunghyun suddenly made a move and shoved the ahjussi to the back, blocking me from the ahjussi.

"That ahjussi is trying to touch you. Such a ert," Seunghyun whispered.

"Thanks. I was so scared just now," I replied, giving him a smile.

"Then from now on, I'll protect you from all those erts who try to harm you," he whispered.

"Then, please protect me from you. You're a ert as well!" I replied as I stepped hard on his foot.

 

TOP's POV

"Where are you going?" I asked Bom who looked as if she was rushing to meet someone.

"I'm going to meet Mr. Yoo. Meet me at the bus-stop in front of this building after work," she replied.

She left me behind and walked away, looking like a supermodel.

"Wow, she surely has good fashion sense," I thought. "I'll follow her!"

I followed her from behind and noticed that some male workers were flirting with her everytime she passed by them.

"You! Get back to work. Don't you dare whistle to the girl earlier. She's mine! You hear me, she's mine!" I exclaimed.

At last, Bom met Mr. Yoo and I was somehow listening to their conversation from the back.

"Mr. Yoo, I'm here!" Bom greeted Mr. Yoo.

"Bom ah, what are you doing here? You have a free schedule today," Mr. Yoo replied.

"What? Really? I didn't know that," Bom replied.

"Tomorrow you'll have photoshoot in the afternoon. I think I'll inform you everytime we're hyaving a photoshoot or something else," Mr. Yoo said.

"Okay. Thanks Mr. Yoo," Bom replied. "I'm going. Bye,"

I saw Bom walking away to my direction so I quickly moved from my hiding place and pretended to check on the workers.

"Oh, what a coincidence to meet you here, Bom!" I said.

"Shut up. I knew from the start you were following me," she replied.

"Yah! Come with me!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her hand and walked towards my office.

At the office....

As usual, I was sitting on my chair while doing nothing, just waiting for any documents to be signed or checked. I took out my phone from my pocket and looked at the wallpaper.

"Aigoo, why are you so beautiful Bom?" I thought while smiling on my own.

"Yah, what are you looking at?" Bom asked.

"Ah, nothing!" I replied, immediately hiding my phone from her.

"Give it to me! Show me!" she shouted, trying to snatch my phone.

Again, we ended up running around the office with Bom trying to catch me. We kept running around in circles between the sofa.

"Show it to me!" she shouted.

"No!" I replied.

Unexpectedly, Bom crossed over the sofa and jumped on top of me. I was left lying on the floor, unable to move because Bom was sitting on top of me. She grabbed the phone from me and looked at the wallpaper.

"Yah! When did you take this?" she shouted.

"This morning. We look like a real couple, right?" I asked, acting as if I was innocent.

"I'm going to delete it," she said.

I quickly sat up and Bom turned around, with her back on my chest.

"Yah, give me back my phone! Don't delete it!" I begged as I held her hands from behind.

"Erm, Sajangnim. Why are you hugging her? Are you two, perhaps, dating?" Secretary Ma, who appeared out of nowhere, said.

After noticing our weird position, Bom immediately stood up and bowed to Secretary Ma.

"I'm leaving. I'll see you next time, Secretary Ma. Ah, Tabi, you don't have to wait for me later. Just go home directly. I need to go somewhere," Bom said before she left.

"She called me Tabi? Wait, why am I happy? I hated that nickname, but when she mentioned it, I'm starting to like it," I thought.

"You! If you don't want to get fired, never ever enter my office when Bom is around!" I warned Secretary Ma.