Chapter 27 (Is it time already?)

Another Love Story

CL's POV

A year has passed after my wedding with Jiyong oppa. Bom and Seunghyun also got married a few days after Jiyong oppa and I got married. 

"Baby, what's with the gloomy face?" Jiyong oppa said as he hugged me from behind.

"It's nothing," I replied.

"What are you looking at?" Jiyong oppa asked.

"I'm looking at Bom and Seunghyun. Look how happy they are, hugging one another and Seunghyun keeps rubbing Bom's tummy," I replied.

"Don't worry. We'll get a baby soon too," Jiyong oppa replied, kissing my neck as he hugged me tighter.

"Okay. We'll just have to work harder! Let's start again!" I exclaimed as I pushed Jiyong oppa onto the bed.

 

BOM's POV

"Kyaa! Tabi! Give me back my corn!" I exclaimed.

"No! Don't eat too many corn! Why don't you drink more milk? It's good for our baby!" Seunghyun replied.

"Arasso!" I shrugged.

"Okay, let's go. We need to go shopping," Seunghyun said.

"Aigoo. I'm so tired to walk to the car," I replied.

Seunghyun placed one arm under my knee and another on my back. He then lifted me up and brought me into the car.

"Aigoo, you're getting heavier day by day!" he teased.

"Yah! It's not me! It's our baby!" I exclaimed, hitting his chest lightly.

At the shopping mall...

"Omo! Tabi, look at this thing! What is this?" I said.

"I don't know. It's the first time I've seen it," he replied.

"Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs, that product is actually a pump. It's used to manually pump milk from the mother's s," a saleswoman explained.

"Ah, I see. We'll take one," Seunghyun replied.

"Tabi, how many bottles do we need? 50? 100?" I asked.

"Yah! Why do you need that much? We'll just need 10 bottles," he replied. "We probably need some artificial s,"

"Here! I'll buy 20 of them!" I said.

"Finally. It's the first time I've heard you say something logic," he teased.

After that, we headed to the clothing section...

"Tabi, what should we buy? I don't know the gender of our baby," I said.

"Oh yeah. I just remembered that. Okay, this is the disadvantage of not wanting to know the gender of our baby," he replied.

"Why don't we buy clothes that are uni-?" I asked.

"Hmm, good idea," he said.

While we were looking for some clothes, I felt something weird. Then, I realised what was happening.

"Tabi!" I shouted.

"What?" he asked, rushing towards me.

"The baby!" I shouted.

"What's with the baby?" he asked.

"I think my water just broke!" I exclaimed.

 

TOP's POV

At last, Bom was rushed to the hospital and I've informed nearly everyone in the family.

In the labour room...

"Bom-sshi, please relax. Now follow my instructions, breathe in and breathe out continuously," the nurse said. "Okay, you're doing good,"

"Seunghyun-sshi, please satnd by her side. She'll probably need you the most right now," another nurse said.

"Bom-sshi, do you feel some sort of contraction in your cervix?" the nurse asked.

"Y-yes!" Bom replied.

"The baby is ready to come out. Okay, listen carefully. Whenever you feel the contraction, I want you to push the baby out," the nurse continued.

"Okay, now! Push!" another nurse exclaimed.

Bom was clearly struggling that instant and she held my hands tightly. At last, Bom bit my hands and only then our baby came out.

"You're doing good. One of your babies are out already," the nurse said as she handed our baby to another nurse.

"What do you mean? Is there another one?" I asked.

"Yes, there's another one," she replied.

And so...

"Mr. and Mrs. Choi, these are your children. They're twins. This one is a girl and the other one is a boy," the nurse said as she handed over our babies.

"Omo, this girl is going to be my successor!" Bom exclaimed.

"Really? Then this boy is going to be my successor," I replied.

"Omo! My grandchildren!" my mother-in-law exclaimed right after she entered the room.

Everyone came, even my mother. It was such a happy moment.

"So what are their names?" Seungri asked.

"We're going to name him Alan and her Marissa," Bom replied.

"Woah, english names?" Daesung asked, feeling quite impressed.

-Blech-

"Omo, CL unni. Were you about to vomit just now?" Bom asked.

-Blech-

"Baby! Could it be that you're pregnant?" Jiyong asked.