Chapter 4 (My First Job)

Another Love Story

TOP's POV

"Secretary Ma, has the girl called you yet?" I asked.

"No, Sajangnim. Ah, I also want to tell you something else. You told me to investigate her before right? But since we don't even her name, I've decided to investigate Mr. Park Jiyong first. But when I looked into his background file, the file was protected and I tried to hack into it but again I failed," he replied.

"Hmm. Don't bother to investigate anymore. But it has already been 2 days, how come she haven't decided yet?" I said.

"Sajangnim, why don't you find another girl?" Secretary Ma suggested.

"Yah! Do you wanna get fired?" I threatened.

"No, Sajangnim. I'm sorry!" he said.

The car suddenly stopped without any notice and I nearly hit my head on the back of the front seat.

"Yah, Driver! I nearly hit my head!" I shouted angrily.

"Sorry, Sajangnim. The traffic light suddenly turned red," he replied.

"Eh? Isn't it that girl?" I exclaimed. "Secretary Ma, look at the car beside us. Isn't that the girl who's driving the car?"

"Yes, its her, Sajangnim!" he replied.

"Driver, follow that car," I ordered.

 

BOM's POV

"We've arrived, oppa," I said.

"This is your house," Daesung oppa said.

"Oppa, I said I wanted to live in an apartment, but why did you get me a house instead?" I asked.

"I think its better if you live here. You'll have more privacy," he replied.

"You're going now oppa?" I asked.

"Uhm. Your stuffs will be sent here later. Stay safe okay? Be careful," he told me as he brushed my hair with his fingers.

"Uhm. Thanks oppa. I'll see you soon," I replied and gave him a goodbye hug.

I entered my new house as soon as Daesung oppa left.

"Woah, its pretty okay. Everything is already here, a bedroom, a toilet, a living room, a kitchen and a small veranda. These will do," I said to myself.

Right about then, I heard someone knocking the door.

"Huh? Who could it be? I've just transferred here. Maybe its a neighbour?" I thought as I walked to the front door and opened it.

"You! You again! What do you want with me?" I shouted.

"Its Choi Seunghyun. My name is not 'you'," he replied.

"I don't care! Get out of my house!" I shouted.

"Wait, I need to talk with you," he said.

"Miss, do you remember me?" another man said as he waved his hands at me.

"Oh, you. We met before. At the salon," I replied. "What brought you here?"

"Yah, why are you two ignoring me? Am I invisible?" Mr. Choi Seunghyun said.

"Choi Seunghyun-sshi, I don't know you, so please mind your own business!" I shouted.

"Miss, you shouldn't talk that way. Actually, he is my boss. He is the one who's offering the job to you," the other man said.

"What? Then I'm rejecting your offer!" I shouted as I slammed the door right away.

 

TOP's POV

"Sajangnim, we should just find another girl to do the advertisement," Secretary Ma said.

"No. We'll come back here again tomorrow," I replied.

"But Sajangnim, that woman clearly rejected your offer," he complained.

"I didn't say that I'm going to beg her to accept the job," I replied.

"Eh? Then, why are you-" he asked.

"Let's go back. Starting tomorrow, we'll come here everyday," I said.

 

BOM's POV

The next morning...

"Omo! I'm late! Aigoo~ Why? Why do I have to be late on my first day of work?" I thought as I darted into the GK Agency building.

I walked over to the receptionist..........

"Excuse me. I'm a new worker here. May I ask where is Mr. Han Kyung Shi? I was told to meet him when I get here," I said.

"He's in the recording room. It is on the second floor. When you get out of the elevator, turn left and continue walking straight, then you'll find the recording room," she replied.

"Thank you very much," I replied.

At the recording room..............

"Oh you came. Good morning, Miss Park," Mr. Han greeted me politely and then bowed to me.

"Hello," I replied. "Em, do you know me?"

"Yes. Sajangnim already told me all about you," he replied politely.

"Can I ask, what is my job actually?" I asked.

"Oh, you're going to be CL's bodyguard," he explained.

"What? Me? A bodyguard?" I exclaimed.