Chapter 26 (The Inspection)

Another Love Story

BOM's POV

At the table...

"Bom ah, why don't you tell me. How did the two of you meet?" omma asked.

"Hmm, I think we met at the salon for the first time. Is it, Tabi?" I said.

"Tabi?" everyone else asked.

"Y-yeah. It's his nickname," I replied shyly.

"Bom ah, I thought we've met him at the Department Store last time. When we were shopping together," Jiyong oppa interrupted.

"Is it?" I asked.

"Yeah. Your brother is correct. That's the first time we met. Remember? The time your brother punched my ex-employee," Seunghyun replied.

I tried recalling it and at last I remembered that day.

"Oh, so sorry. I didn't see you that day," I replied.

"Then, who fell in love with the other first?" appa asked.

"Him!" I replied, pointing my finger on Seunghyun. "At first, he kept following me around and I always got annoyed because of him!"

Everyone at the table laughed after hearing my story.

"Yah! Now look who already fell for me?" Seunghyun replied.

Again, everyone laughed after hearing our silly, little argument.

"Bom, when did you fall for him? I mean, how?" Seungri oppa asked.

"Do you really want me to tell you right here?" I asked, looking at Seunghyun after that.

"Yes!' everyone replied.

"Okay, there was this time when he kissed me. I was, erm, I don't know. My heart started to beat faster after that," I explained.

"Really?" Seunghyun asked.

"Yah! Don't ask these questions anymore! You're making me embarrassed!" I shouted.

"Then, we'll ask Seunghyun," appa replied.

 

TOP's POV

"Man, I'm nervous," I thought.

"Let me start with the first question," Jiyong said. "Seunghyun, what do you like about my sister?"

"Okay. It goes like this. I once held a party at my house and CL was invited to the party. Since Bom was CL's bodyguard, of course she came as well. I remembered that night clearly, Bom was extremely beautiful in a black dress. I fell in love with her at first sight. I started to follow her around everyday without her realising it actually. Then, she became a model at my Department Store, and I finally got closer to her. After I got closer to her, I started to like her true self,  not her looks, but her true, hidden personality," I explained.

There was silence right after that. Bom grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"I guess you've found your true love, Bom." Daesung said, finally breaking the silence.

 

CL's POV

The atmosphere was extremely awkward and silent. I had to do something to end it.

"So, as we were saying earlier during lunch, about the engagement. I've decided not to engage with Jiyong oppa. Instead, I rather marry him right away," I said.

"Really? CL unni? You're marrying Jiyong oppa?" Bom asked excitedly.

"Uhm!" I replied.

"Ahahaha. This is so unexpected. Well, I don't mind. Let's discuss about it now!" Jiyong oppa's father replied.

"So good, Jiyong oppa is going to marry soon. I want to get married too," Bom pouted as she nudged Seunghyun who was beside her.

"U-us?" Seunghyun asked.

Bom nodded cutely and Seunghyun grabbed her hand, saying, "Let's get married then!"