Chapter 18 (A Foam Kiss?)

Another Love Story

BOM's POV

I went back home late after buying some toiletries and make-up. I saw Seunghyun sleeping on the couch with the tv still on.

"This guy, he must be waiting for me," I thought.

I took a blanket from my room and placed it over him. I sat beside the couch and stared at him.

"Hmm, you're actually quite handsome," I thought as I poked his cheek.

He suddenly woke up the instant I poked his cheek and I was surprised.

"Ah, you're home," he said, getting up from the couch.

"Y-yeah," I replied, hoping that he didn't know what I did to him when he was sleeping.

"I'm going inside the room. Don't come in, I'm going to take a shower," I told him.

Before I could enter my room, my surrounding suddenly turned pitch black and all I could do was stand there.

"Tabi, w-where are you?" I stuttered.

 

TOP's POV

There was a blackout.

"Tabi, w-where are you?" I heard Bom said.

"Don't tell me, she's afraid of the dark?" I thought.

I took my phone from my pocket and with the help of the light from my phone, I managed to see Bom. She was lying down on the floor, looking hopeless and her body was shaking. I walked towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Don't worry, I'm here," I replied, caressing her head as I tried to calm her down.

"I thought I was going to be alone in the dark," she sobbed.

"Sssh, don't cry. I'm right here. I'll protect you," I replied.

Bom hugged me tighter as she cuddled into my chest. I didn't expect her to be afraid of the dark for she seemed to be so tough on the outside. I stood up and carried Bom into her room with the help of the light from my phone, then carefully placing her on the bed.

"Don't go. Don't leave me here. I'm scared," she whispered as she held on tight onto my hand.

"It's okay. I won't leave you. For now, you can just sleep," I replied.

 

CL's POV

"CL, are you okay?" Jiyong oppa asked right after we jumped.

"Y-yeah. Sort of," I replied.

"Where should we go next?" he asked.

"I don't know. I'm not really feeling good right now. I think I'll go back home," I replied.

"Can I come?" he asked.

"Sure. Maybe you can have a drink or something," I replied.

At my apartment.....

"Oppa, just sit on the sofa first okay? I'm going to make some drinks. What do you want?" I said.

"Cappucino, please," he replied.

"2 cups of cappucino right away," I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you been waiting for long?" I asked as I gave him a cup of cappucino and then sat beside him on the sofa.

"Ania, not so," he replied.

I switched on the tv and that time, it was showing a famous korean drama, 'Secret Garden'.

Jiyong oppa suddenly moved closer to me and placed his arm around my shoulder. I was actually quite surprised by his actions but it didn't mean that I hated it.

Awkwardly, I sipped some of the cappucino and then placed the cup on the table in front.

"Hehe, you have something on your upper lip," he chuckled.

Coincidentally, the drama was showing the part when the hero gave the heroin a 'Foam Kiss'.

"Do you want one too?" he asked.

I remained speechless for a while and I was lost in another world.

I nodded slowly and closed my eyes after that. I felt his lips touching mine a few seconds later. It was at first just a simple kiss, but it somehow turned passionate. His tongue mingled playfully with mine and we gasp in between to get some air. Finally, we broke apart, only realising that we were sitting so close to one another, with his hands around my waist and my hands wrapped around his neck.

"S-sorry," I stuttered, releasing my grip over him but then he held me tighter.

"No, don't turn away. Let's just stay in this position for awhile," he replied.

We looked into each other's eyes for awhile and during that time, we didn't even move an inch.

"I just noticed that you have such beautiful eyes," he said in a y tone.

"T-thank you," I replied, feeling a bit shy but charmed by his y voice.

"Do you like my y voice?" he asked.

"Yes....Ah, no! Ania, that's not it! It's not that I don't like it! But it doesn't mean that I like it as well!" I replied.

"Don't try to lie to me. I know you like it," he teased.

"Yes, I like it," I finally confessed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyong! Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

Next chapter is about TOPBOM!