Chapter 20 (I'm in love?)

Another Love Story

BOM's POV

After Seunghyun left...

"Young Mistress, that man earlier, he's the one who gave you all the presents!" Ji Hyo exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's him," I replied slumberly.

"Young Mistress, are you okay? You look down," Ji Hyo said.

"Yeah, I'm not in the mood right now," I replied.

"Could it be because of just now? Erm, can I ask, were you two fighting?" Ji Hyo asked.

"Ania. We weren't. Ji Hyo ah, how do you know if you're in love?" I said.

"Young Mistress, I thought you know. Cos erm, you were in a relationship before. You, errrr, fell in love with the badass man before, right?" Ji Hyo replied.

"I know. That was 5 years ago. I somehow, forgot about the feeling of being in love," I explained.

"O-okaay. Then tell me. Who is the man who's making you be like this?" Ji Hyo interrogated.

"That man earlier," I replied. "Ji Hyo ah, you know what? Everytime our bodies are close to one another, my heart starts beating faster. Everytime I saw him, my heart skipped a beat. Everytime he's next to me, I feel happy. When he isn't around, there seems to be something missing in my life,"

"Omo, Young Mistress!" Ji Hyo gasped. "You're totally in love!"

"I see. So this is love. It's been a while since I had experienced this feeling. But I'm feeling insecured. Would he cheat on me just like what that person did to me?" I replied.

"Young Mistress, you need to forget the past! This man is 100% in love with you! He's totally not after your money! He doesn't know that you're rich!" Ji Hyo exclaimed.

"I guess you're right. Ahaha, it's hard to believe isn't it? I've finally found my true love," I chuckled.

My phone suddenly rand and it was from an unknown person. I rejected the call and received a message after that.

The message reads..

This is Seunghyun's mother. Meet me at the La Carte Restaurant later at 10. Don't be late. I have something to discuss with you..

 

TOP's mother's POV

"I think you already know the reason I called you here. So, I'm going straight to the point. Take this money and leave Korea. Never ever get near my son again," I explained.

"Hmph. Just like in the dramas. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I've decided not to stay away from Seunghyun. I already fell in love with him. Besides, it is your son who doesn't want to get away from me," she replied bluntly.

"You!" I shouted.

"I'll take the money. Waiter, can you come here? Here's the money for the drinks. You can keep the change. I'm going," she said.

"You! How dare you! Do you know how much it is in that envelope?" I exclaimed.

"I don't really care. Ah, btw, can I ask you something? Haven't you ever fallen in love with someone? Don't you believe that love can happen even between two people from totally different worlds?" she replied and then left.

"You think I haven't?" I thought.

Flashback....

It was 30 years ago. I fell in love with a postman. But my parents disapproved our relationship and straight away married me off to another man right after they found out about our relationship. After I got married, the postman committed suicide and I was left feeling guilty.

Later, I was able to move on after having my first son, Seunghyun and things were starting to get even better after Hong Ki was born.  We became a family but that moment didn't last long. My husband cheated on me, so we got divorced. 

End of flashback...

"I'm so sorry, Park Bom-sshi. I don't want you to experience the same thing that happened to me in the past. It's not that I don't like you, but my mother, if she finds out about you, you'll probably get treated the same way like my first love," I thought.