Chapter 19 (Why can't you love me?)

Another Love Story

SECRETARY MA's POV

"Madam, why do you need me?" I asked.

"I'll just get straight to the point. How is my son? Is he doing well? Did you give him proper food and a bedroom?" she said.

"W-what are you talking about, Madam?" I asked.

"I'm talking about my son, Seunghyun! How is he doing at your house?" she exclaimed.

"My house? The President is not staying at my house, Madam!" I replied.

"What? Then where is he staying at?" she exclaimed.

"He is currently staying at one of the employee's house, it's Miss Park Bom-sshi," I explained.

"What? He's staying at that girl's house? How dare he!" she shouted.

All I could do was just stood there and remained silent for as when the Madam was angry, there's no way anyone could tolerate it.

"Secretary Ma! Tell Seunghyun that he's allowed to go back to his house! I'll deal with that girl later!" she exclaimed.

 

TOP's POV

"Oh, you woke up already?" I asked when I saw Bom exiting her bedroom.

"Uhm," she replied as she walked towards the kitchen.

She then took a seat beside me on the couch and switched on the tv while munching on a slice of bread.

"Ah, I nearly forgot to tell you. I'm going back to my house later," I said.

"Really?" she asked, finally showing attention to me.

"I know. It's okay, I know you're going to miss me. But we'll meet everyday at work," I replied.

"Yah! Who's going to miss you? In fact, I feel so happy that I don't have to see you in this house anymore!" she exclaimed, hitting my arm.

Annoyed, I leaned closer to her and gave her a peck on her lips.

"Another morning kiss!" I said.

"Yah! Are you crazy? Stop kissing me!" she shouted as she rubbed her lips with the sleeve of her shirt.

Her phone suddenly rang and she quickly picked it up.

"Daesung Oppa!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Oppa? Is it her boyfriend?" I thought.

"Oppa, I really miss you. I haven't seen you for quite a long time," Bom pouted.

It really broke my heart seeing her acting cutely for another guy besides me. I snatched the phone away from her and....

"Hello. Who is this?" I asked sternly.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Bom shouted, hitting me several times.

I quickly held her wrists with just one hand and pinned her down on the sofa.

Conversation between TOP and Daesung Oppa..

Daesung : Excuse me, can I speak to Bom?

TOP : No! Who are you?

Daesung : Where is Bom?

TOP : She's under me.

Daesung : What? What the hell are you trying to do to her? If you lay a hand on her, I'll kill you!

TOP : Don't ever call Bom again! 

End of conversation...

I switched off her phone immediately and threw it on the floor. I was mad with jealousy.

 

BOM's POV

He looked at me with a pair of wild, scary and furious eyes. It was as if he was about to explode.

"Yah! Why did you say such thing to my oppa?"  I shouted.

He didn't reply me and instead, he grabbed me by my waist and forced a kiss on me. I tried to push him away, but I couldn't. I wasn't sure about the true reason behind it. Was it because he was too strong for me? Or was it because I was enjoying the kiss?

He finally pulled his lips from mine and hugged me tightly, with his face on my neck.

"Please, let me just hug you for a moment," he said in a sad tone.

I couldn't help but oblige to him after hearing his sad voice. He sounded rather hurt.

"You broke my heart. Why? Why can't you love me? Why can't you even try to open up your heart, even a little for me? Why do you have to push me away everytime I tried to get near you? Do you really hate me that much?" he sobbed.

"N-no. It's not that I h-hate you," I stuttered.

"Then why? Why? Tell me why?" he exclaimed, shaking my body several times.

"Young Mistress, I'm home. Eh, what. Erm, who are. Are you two fighting?" Ji Hyo said as she hesitated at first, trying to understand the situation.